SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:28 pm

I can't believe these guys, in one interview James mentioned that they have created a group messaging in which they keep in touch weekly to update each other with what was happening especially in the bach world and Jordan never joins them rofl .

It's 2017 already, they need to have a life and a job and not capitalize on their bach fame.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I only made it to Robby's part, and then turned it off. Don't even know if James or Chase said anything about Jo3 (did they?) These guys (and those hosts) seriously need to get over themselves IMO. Robby implying that Jordan wants nothing to do with him because JoJo told him he loved him is so stupid IMO. If that's the case, then why doesn't Jordan talk to Chase and James anymore? That boy is just trying to stroke his own ego. They're all just trying to stoke their own egos. IMO.

Chase didn't say much about Jordan I don't think, but James said he was the first person (or one of the first) Jordan called after leaving Thailand. They talked for 90 mins and Jordan sounded really happy about being engaged to JoJo. Then at some point he didn't return James's texts anymore and then James said something stupid about him somewhere after which Jordan finally contacted him and gave him an earful I guess. It sounded like James thought Jordan was being harsh on him and his point was that Jordan only contacted him to tell him off, which is just dizzy. If you're supposedly someone's friend then you don't talk sh*t about them publicly in the first place, even if they haven't replied to your texts. I just can't stand James, he's such a two-faced dumbass IMO. He was also talking crap about Nick after he got the Bachelor gig because apparently he got a bad vibe off him after the MTA or something, but then during Christmas he posted some "look at me" apology on IG. Nothing more annoying to me than people who talk crap based on nothing and then think saying sorry makes it all fine. Just keep your mouth shut in the first place. And James was the one who said JoJo "loves" them (James, Robby and Chase I guess) and replies to their texts right away. These idiots really wonder why Jordan wants nothing to do with them? Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Those boys are kids they having nothing better to do, and that is why Jordan is not in the group. He has a life to live.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Jo loves them laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud I can't take it. That's so freaking funny. I love knowing that baddy has no problems calling anyone to let them know his feelings though, if he has to. When one partner is such a softie, it's really important she has a strong balance in the relationship IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:40 pm

Man, remember 8 months ago when most people didn't want JoJo to pick Jordan? Well, here we are. Jordan's a grown man with a career and an incredible fiancé to JoJo it appears. The rest of the guys act like middle school boys. How funny.

Also, I love that Jordan called out James. I'm assuming this was after James said in an interview back in August that Jordan was in it for the fame and didn't care about JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:41 pm

I LOVE that Jordan called james. Sometimes I see things on SM and I'm just like 'you have each others' number!' People who actually paid attention to Jordan's behaviour during airing w/o letting RS or others colour their opinions of him know that's exactly his personality. He's not with the fake sh*t and it makes me like him even more.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Man, remember 8 months ago when most people didn't want JoJo to pick Jordan? Well, here we are. Jordan's a grown man with a career and an incredible fiancé to JoJo it appears. The rest of the guys act like middle school boys. How funny.

Also, I love that Jordan called out James. I'm assuming this was after James said in an interview back in August that Jordan was in it for the fame and didn't care about JoJo.
Oh and he did it over the phone, in private and directly instead of beating his chest via sm and shading via twitter and surreptious likes. If anyone wants to learn what being a grown man is all about, please contact Baddy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:44 pm

Jojo replies to their texts?  I want proof.  laugh out loud

These idiots have yet to realize the reason Jordan doesn't keep in touch is the fact their blabbing and running their mouths every chance they get to do an appearance or interview.  I like Chase and Robby, James not so much.  But they're all a little too self absorbed and into their new found fame, IMO.

Personally, I'm ok with Jordan not responding and doing his own thing.  He needs to do what's best for him and Jo.  It's kept them busy, working and happy for the last 8 months.  I wouldn't worry the least about the immature garden club.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:53 pm

I just can't believe that three grown men are this upset that Jordan doesn't text them after knowing him for a few weeks. Baddy's luring power wasn't just used on JoJo apparently.

Jordan should just take a page out of Mariah Carey's book and simply ask why you so obsessed with me?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:53 pm

The fact that they're all so close (Robby and Chase even live together now) and keep each other updated on everything means that if Jordan were to speak to even one of them, then whatever he said would surely get reported to the others. And apparently whenever one of them gets their panties in a twist, Jordan has to worry about getting bashed somewhere. Who needs to worry about stuff like that when they have real friends and family to rely on?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:54 pm

Thanks for the recap @mindless !

These guys are ridiculous. Everyone who has met James (Danny and Brooks, Olivia, the hosts of this podcast, etc.) continously say how nice and genuine he is and blah blah blah, but he really is just that in disguise IMO. In reality he's an insecure too faced azzhole, which was proven on the show and after the fact IMO.

Go Jordan for calling James to tell him off! Way to take charge! I love that. And it makes me a little happy that he just called him to tell him to stfu, and then goes back to ignoring him laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:56 pm

#SaveBen... I'm sure Chase and Robby are going to be all up in his azz now. Which in turn means #SaveLauren.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu