SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:09 pm

I tend to think that they will plan a wedding in spring or early summer. With Jordan's job geared around football season & if his brother Aaron were to attend I would think Football season is off limits for a Rodgers wedding. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Given the connections and the funds these two will have, I think it's easier for them to plan a wedding then most people. If they decide this summer after being together for a year that they're ready to start planning, I don't see them having any issues finding a place for the winter of 2017. However, there's no need to rush into anything.

These two have been so laid back, hard working, fairly private, and completely focused on each other that I think they will continue to do things right.  
Yeah they've been very private and doing everything right IMO also; starting with getting their house in Dallas immediately before the show was even done airing and then moving in there together, without needing to share all the details and pretty much invite us into their relationship. Jo 100% seems like a full on commitment girl who would want that ring and last name, so I think late 2017/early 2018 is the expected timing for the wedding and not too early for them.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There vs their vs they're. I'm embarrassed at this error lol)

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:38 pm

Jordan's job during the football season is every other week. He would have one full week off and I would bet he would be able to get that second week off if he wanted to. He was able to do that for a wedding JoJo was in, so I would think he would be able to do that for his own wedding.

Jordan now has his own radio show, which means he'll pretty much be working for the SEC Network and ESPN almost year round. No matter when they get married, he will have to take time off, so I don't think the time of year really matters. His only down time is the summer, but considering how well put together they've been, I don't see them rushing into a wedding five months from now. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:50 pm

^ I agree. I don't see them having a wedding before 9mths from now, IMO. I also agree with Jolena that they would want to at least have the wedding around a time that Aaron, should he accept the invite, would be able to attend. When is off season for football?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:36 am

Greenbay's start last night, after they lost to the Falcons. :gotcha:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:49 am

It's tough to predict when a football season would end for a team because it's dependent on the playoffs and if you make it or how far you go. There's really no predicting that, but usually the spring is the down time for football players. Ultimately, JoJo and Jordan need to do what's best for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:39 am

Aww Baddy liked this  awwww
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPmJ47egF1l/?taken-by=rachel_reinert

❤️ by @rachel_reinert
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:09 am

^ Jordan just gets it!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:32 am

If JoJo did travel somewhere yesterday either by herself or with Jordan, she's not with Becca or in LA because Becca just posted about missing her. If she was in LA, there's no way IMO she wouldn't stop by to see Becca.

Neither JoJo or Jordan have been spotted, so I think she's still in Dallas with him and that girl's father was mistaken. Watch, I'm sure now that I said this she will pop up in a fan picture somewhere other than Dallas laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:46 pm

She just snapped. They're at home cleaning out their fridge laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:She just snapped. They're at home cleaning out their fridge laugh out loud
Yeahhhh I figured that spotting Jo traveling (alone!!!) when Baddy wasn't scheduled to work didn't make too much sense given what we know giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:47 pm

One of Becca's comments on JoJo's pic was: "Still mad you're coming to town when I'm not here"

So maybe she is going to LA in the upcoming days, I assume.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem