SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sanfrancisco - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Isabel123 Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 pm

Thanks Ash, that's explain why Bieber was mentioned. So i'm assuming that him being in Houston since yesterday is work related?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

sanfrancisco - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Yes, I think so. His first radio show is just about a week away, so I can see ESPN wanting him to go so he'll have coverage leading up to the Super Bowl for his show next week. It's possible he's there with friends, but I haven't seen any sign of that. I guess we'll find out eventually!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yes, I think so. His first radio show is just about a week away, so I can see ESPN wanting him to go so he'll have coverage leading up to the Super Bowl for his show next week. It's possible he's there with friends, but I haven't seen any sign of that. I guess we'll find out eventually!
I'm guessing it's for work also and not just a friends' trip because his bestie seems to come along for all friend trips and she doesn't seem to be there, yet anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:46 pm

The pic was taken a year ago at Super Bowl SF and the lady is a journalist at WWE. What I found interesting is the caption where she mentioned that the group (minus her) is back again at this year Super Bowl in Houston. Jordan is with Jeff Darlington an ESPN and NFL reporter and Mike Silver who works for Sports Illustrated and Yahoo sports. This is a confirmation that it's work related for Jordan. BTW, both Jeff and Mike seems to be close friends of his brother Luke.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQB_bdCDoE5/?taken-by=charlycarusowwe

Ahhh I miss this group! Last year at this time we were having way too much fun in San Francisco during #SuperBowl week...this year, they get to repeat the madness...sadly, I do not
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Mike Silver is THAT dude! Jeff's aight I guess.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:53 pm

There's our confirmation! Jordan was bantering with Mike, Jeff and Luke on Twitter a couple of weeks ago - they're all friends. Since we're talking the Super Bowl...Ash & Renee, how dare we have Patriot fans in this lovely thread. Y'all should be banned laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:10 pm

@Isabel123 you are so good! I hope he has a ton of fun these next few days. What an awesome job.

@A.j GOOOOO PATS! Going for one for the thumb! Number five baby! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:27 pm

Jordan is so low key and barely post in SM that it's difficult to keep track of his whereabouts. So thankful for fan sightings and post such as this one that we are able to complete the puzzle of what he's up to. I'm assuming Brandon will also be there this weekend as he's a sports agent. I wonder if Jojo will join him this weekend?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:46 pm

I tend to think she won't go, unless she has other people to go with. He'll be working all weekend, so it might be a little boring for her. If her brothers can go or Kathryn and Mitch then I definitely could see it. They just spent a whole month together all day everyday basically, so she might be okay with him being away for a few days... wait. This is JoJo. Who am I kidding? laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:40 am

I hope she goes. It would be fun. Plus, they haven't even gone to a football game together. You'd think after going public, they'd go to several but nothing yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:14 am

They wouldn't be able to watch the game together Sunday since he would be working. He would obviously get in for free since he's working, but I'm not sure JoJo and her family or friends would get in for free. I know JoJo does well for herself, but I'm not sure she would be willing to drop $2,000 or more to get into the super bowl.

Plus, she's heading to LA next week for work purposes, whatever they might be, so who knows when she's heading there. I'm curious to find out if it's for the Ryan Seacrest charity event or if she has something else going on.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:52 am

She is up early thou, based on her recent insta like. Hmm

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem