SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sanfrancisco - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by aviej Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:51 pm

It looks like the Pick Your Purse event is carded for February 13 at The Bungalow in Huntington Beach, CA.

Source: https://www.ifonly.com/entertainment/product/51511/2-tickets-to-ryan-seacrests-annual-purse-party-hosted-by-jojo-fletcher-and-becca-tilley
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

sanfrancisco - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:04 pm

I wonder if he'll join her for their first Vday together in LA?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Hmm. So I wonder if that is why JoJo is staying with Becca next week. I wonder if she'll head there at the end of next week, stay the weekend and Monday for the event.

Jordan's first radio show is next Sunday, the 12th, so I doubt he'll be there since JoJo is staying with Becca. The event is the 13th, so JoJo can always head home after it or at some point on Tuesday for Valentine's Day if Jordan can't go to LA.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Hmm. So I wonder if that is why JoJo is staying with Becca next week. I wonder if she'll head there at the end of next week, stay the weekend and Monday for the event.

Jordan's first radio show is next Sunday, the 12th, so I doubt he'll be there since JoJo is staying with Becca. The event is the 13th, so JoJo can always head home after it or at some point on Tuesday for Valentine's Day if Jordan can't go to LA.
Yup I meant joining after his show, not before. They seem to enjoy their LA date nights but of course they might choose to both head home to celebrate with their furry child. He and baddy are very romantic together laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:37 pm

They need to be at Matt's wedding location by Friday. Is it easier to get there from LA or Dallas? I have no idea laugh out loud

I could see them spending a few days in LA before the wedding, but I can see them heading home for a couple of days before they have to leave too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:07 pm

Hey!! New to this site.. Just read through this whole thread.. The wedding is on necker island which takes a separate private plane from San Juan, am I correct? Jordan has radio show on the 12 and Jojo has the purse party on 13 so I'd assume they'd meet in LA and leave on Tuesday morning...

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Boshem wrote:Hey!! New to this site.. Just read through this whole thread.. The wedding is on necker island which takes a separate private plane from San Juan, am I correct? Jordan has radio show on the 12 and Jojo has the purse party on 13 so I'd assume they'd meet in LA and leave on Tuesday morning...
Welcome!!! Stick around and keep guessing with us laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Thanks Alanna!! Still trying to understand how this works.. Guessing is what us Jojo and Jordan fans are used to doing sanfrancisco - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12 - Page 38 1f602

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:21 pm

@Boshem :Welcome If you're not sure of something, just ask, or PM myself or a mod. Our rules have lots of good info. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Found out that Jordan would be at a party tomorrow night:

What: Lil Wayne & Celebrity Friends “Undisputed” 2017 Super Bowl Party
When: Feb 4, 10 p.m.–3 a.m.
Where: Ayva Center
After recently dropping hints of releasing four projects—Carter V, Dedication 6, Funeral, and Velvet—this year, it may be safe to assume that Lil Wayne will perform at least one new song during this pre-Super Bowl music bash. The party features DJ Green Lantern and DJ Drama LIVE, and celebrity guests such as Shaq, former Cowboys Super Bowl MVP Emmitt Smith, The Bachelorette season 12 winner Jordan Rodgers, and more. We’re keeping our fingers crossed that Houston-loving Drake will make an appearance. Tickets start at $75, eventbrite.com

Source: https://www.houstoniamag.com/articles/2017/1/12/super-bowl-parties-you-should-know-about
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Lil Wayne's party laugh out loud

Par for the course, because he was working last year and attended one of the parties. He's working this year too, but this time he's getting paid to attend one of the parties. The only other difference this year is that he isn't single laugh out loud this party seems like there's going to be a lot of people involved in the sports world.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:39 pm

I literally can't even @ the possibility of Jordan and Drake in the same vicinity as each other. I would explode if they took a picture together. Both of my men together :fanningfan

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #12

+30
Kashathediva
mayaragp
limoncello
MVMom39forever
Boshem