SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:26 am

The man above knows when things are right and work his magic everytime. Rachel as per one of the former cast was not familiar with the show, and if she is a chrisitian as I suspect, this might be her time and he will provide a good few men for her to find her one. AMHO.

Back to top Go down

finale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:59 am

I have been unspoiled all season and after last night thought for sure Rachel was final 1. Much to my surprise, tptb made early announce, which I totally understand is for casting but geesh...was trying for my first spoiler free season!!

Congrats to the gorgeous Rachel who seems to be this seasons sweetheart and wise BFF to all. I sure hope they bring in classy, educated guys. And I did read up on her after getting spoiled, she is church going Christian so holy moly...tall order to fill!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:05 pm

I saw in a People article that she said she was glad she didn't have to keep it a secret any more. So she's prob known for a while.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:15 pm

Duke702 wrote:I saw in a People article that she said she was glad she didn't have to keep it a secret any more. So she's prob known for a while.

I think it's always a clue when they are doing Instagram pics of them working out. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:17 pm

^^Yeah she said that they approached her pretty soon after she left the show on Kimmel last night, and she thought they were just trying to make her feel better. I think her selection process went a little differently than years past because I truly don't think they really considered anyone else. As soon as she was eliminated, probably even before, they knew she was their girl. They edited this ENTIRE season for her, there was an ET interview after her date, Chris Harrison had her in his 5 to watch, and she's been mentioned one way or another in all but one of the interviews Nick's done. I know some didn't see it but it seemed to tell a clear story to me. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:^^Yeah she said that they approached her pretty soon after she left the show on Kimmel last night, and she thought they were just trying to make her feel better. I think her selection process went a little differently than years past because I truly don't think they really considered anyone else. As soon as she was eliminated, probably even before, they knew she was their girl. They edited this ENTIRE season for her, there was an ET interview after her date, Chris Harrison had her in his 5 to watch, and she's been mentioned one way or another in all but one of the interviews Nick's done. I know some didn't see it but it seemed to tell a clear story to me. All JMO.

Me too, I just didn't wanna get my hopes up laugh out loud.

finale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Being a lawyer - I'm sure she negotiated hell out of this deal!  I would too if I was her, and one of those negotiated deals may have been a selection of men that she can agree with. IMO. You go girl!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:30 pm

So excited for Rachel!!! I just want Nick's season to be over because I want to see the guys in Rachel's season.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:46 pm

ElonM wrote:Rachel is on GMA now

finale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 C4oOldaVUAAHBOu

@tjholmes  
I've NEVER seen a single episode of @BachelorABC or @BacheloretteABC. I won't miss an episode this upcoming season. @GMA @TheRachLindsay

I like the dress and don't like the dress! Ha!

She looks great though. Must be so awesome to be able to get on with your life and not have to hide not being F1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:51 pm

I don't like that dress at all. Hair and makeup both awesome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:58 pm

STUNNING!

I'm sorry about the timing of the announcement. I hate that anything was ruined for #BachelorNation but I'm incredibly excited that @therachlindsay is our new #TheBachelorette A smart, strong, independent Texan who loves her @dallascowboys What more could a man want? by @chrisbharrison
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:59 pm

Wendy Williams spoke about Rachel today. I thought that was cool since I don't recall Wendy ever giving the Bachelor franchise the time of day.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka