SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:23 pm

cmarci93 wrote:That means BIP is going to be diverse now and I feel like some of nicks girls won't be happy IMO
They will still get some guys from jojo season

Unhappy that men of colour will be cast on BiP?

Anyway I'm pleasantly surprised.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:40 pm

I love the diversity ( White, Black, Asian, Russian ) seems like everyone is represented in there. Lately I have been seeing some comments on SM saying people will not watch or ratings will be down because Rachel is black and I am ashamed that we live in a world where people still think like this.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:That means BIP is going to be diverse now and I feel like some of nicks girls won't be happy IMO

I think they will be happy there is diversity but I don't think that some of the girls will like black men

Can you really see raven with a black guy or Kristina ?

Maybe some of the girls don't mind but the ones that prefer white guys will only have a limited amount which means they will fight for the best white guy

This is all IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:10 pm

IMO none of them will care. That's not what they are going on BIP for.

I'm glad they took Rachel's advise and show a little bit of America coming out of the limo.

Hey where's the Italian or the Spaniard?? laugh out loud j/k

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:13 pm

@cmarci93 jmo, but black contestants have only had a "limited amount" of their race to choose from for 33 seasons now so nicks girls can cry me a river if they are unhappy about the fact that they may have to pick between a couple of black men to date.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:25 pm

hae1001 wrote:@cmarci93 jmo, but black contestants have only had a "limited amount" of their race to choose from for 33 seasons now so nicks girls can cry me a river if they are unhappy about the fact that they may have to pick between a couple of black men to date.

I agree with you also hey need to suck it up but also people do go on the show to find someone they can see them selves with

These girls on nick season I don't think will actually find a guy to be serious with but Kristina I think she does want to find a guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:26 pm

But this is Rachel forum talk I don't wanna make it about BIP

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:27 pm

hae1001 wrote:@cmarci93 jmo, but black contestants have only had a "limited amount" of their race to choose from for 33 seasons now so nicks girls can cry me a river if they are unhappy about the fact that they may have to pick between a couple of black men to date.

I just haven't seen anything to make me think they would be 'unhappy' with that. no idea

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:

I just haven't seen anything to make me think they would be 'unhappy' with that. no idea
ITA. IMO I'm uncomfortable with this random assumption that Nick's girls will somehow be "unhappy" with MOC being cast on BIP based on no actual evidence at all - especially when 1/3 of Nick's cast were WOC.

Anyways, I'm very happy to see the diversity in that pic Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:03 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Here is a picture of some of the guys!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Img_1422

Isn't that Josiah leaning into speak to another guy?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:18 pm

@ElonM yes, that is Josiah.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:18 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I think they will be happy there is diversity but I don't think that some of the girls will like black men

Can you really see raven with a black guy or Kristina ?

Maybe some of the girls don't mind but the ones that prefer white guys will only have a limited amount which means they will fight for the best white guy

This is all IMO

To the bolded, IMO, yes. Why not Raven? Raven and Rachel were roomies who slept in the same bed and became super close friends and strong supporters of each other. I would like to think she wouldn't bring any prejudice to a potential love interest either. Raven is a bold, independent young woman who doesn't seem to give 2Fs what people think. And she pointed out in a recent IG post that Hoxie has a history of standing first on integration. JMHO
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRm7Abshw7_/?hl=en

Last edited by justa_knowbody on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source link.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka