SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiveKelly - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  15h15 hours ago
I have just received approval to make an historic announcement in the coming days regarding #TheBachelor :Nick:

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  15h15 hours ago
This historic announcement will be one of the most historic announcements in the history of #TheBachelor  :Nick:

Just received approval? Does anyone really believe that? I don't.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

LiveKelly - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:29 pm

For those that want to watch, I embedded the aol video in the SM NO Discussion here (Nick is live on the show currently)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Say what you will about Nick, he's very sensible, no faking anything. He lets them go when he doesn't feel it. Even if they say one thing, that changes his mind. I think that's what happened with DLo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:36 pm

The least liked 1 on 1 date picture from Nick's IG is Rachel's date. I'm still not getting a fan fave vibe from Rachel. Yes, people are eager to finally get a diverse lead but at this point in past seasons, JoJo and Kaitlyn were very up there in terms of social media numbers and likes.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:43 pm

aol build - from the moment Rachel got out of the lime he felt friends with Rachel. She lost it a couple of times, but he always felt comfortable with her. Host says maybe if she's not the F1 she can be the 'ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:45 pm

Yeah, there's definitely an agenda now with Rachel being the ette. The hosts on these interviews keeping asking about Rachel. Hmm..
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:48 pm

Real work is interrupting me. If anyone finds this interview uploaded anywhere, please post the link. This interview is good, it shows who Nick really is. He's never changed, that's him IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:51 pm

The AOL build was one the best interviews so far IMO. Nick is very articulate and open when he gets quality questions IMO. Other interviewers should take note of this IMO and ask him about something other than Corinne. Maybe he won't look bored out of his mind then. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:54 pm

Yep....AOL build was VERY good. He didn't give away anything....but he explained a great deal. I think he should be a producer for this show. LOL

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Watching Nick live right now on http://build.aol.com/

Darn, I missed this. Hopefully, it will be uploaded.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:56 pm

He says when he was asked about finding love for the 4th time, that he had opportunities to find love on the show and out of the show - he was glad they all didn't work out and let it slip during his long-winded explanation, "I'm in a good place...." - I think he didn't realize he said that because when asked again in the end he said, "I think I'm happy." and "Maybe" when asked if he found love.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Real work is interrupting me. If anyone finds this interview uploaded anywhere, please post the link. This interview is good, it shows who Nick really is. He's never changed, that's him IMHO.
ITA. Nick is the same Nick. That's who he is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl