SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ERedCarpet - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by whateva Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Didn't they spoil Jen getting dumped on the aftershow? I wouldn't be surprised if they spoiled themselves again.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

ERedCarpet - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:36 pm

My guess is the announcement turns out to be something that is not a big deal and as usual, TPTB have overhyped and blow it out of proportion.  

It could be something silly like, who's going to replace Jorge, the bartender, on BIP. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:13 pm

I hope Raquel. I hear she makes a mean cheese mojito.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Giuliana Rancic Grammys Red Carpet, interviewing, I don't know who he was, telling him that Corrine was in one of his vid's. They played the vid, showing Corrine with her eyes half closed bobbing her head front to back, he didn't remember her. Guiliana pressed and asked how could he not know her. He said he doesn't pay attention to the workers, he keeps focused. She asked if he would do the bachelor, he said if it paid enough money he might, but he was glad to see Corrine becoming successful.

Successful?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Double post, but it didn't take long for it to come up on my twitter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:46 pm

Looks like she's having one of her naps as usual.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Revisiting:

Mike Fleiss‏ @fleissmeister
This history-making, historic announcement could be the most-historic in the history of #thebachelor !!!
Feb 8, 2017

This historic, history-making announcement regarding #thebachelor actually doesn't involve #thebachelor ...
Feb 11, 2017
https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister

question
Why all the "H's"?
Why switch "historic" with "history-making" or mirror in the 2nd tweet?
Why is "most-historic" hyphenated?
Why "..."?  Usually meant "to be continued" or "infinite".  Could be other things as well but those are more common. Strange.

If it's historic in the history of/regarding the bachelor but doesn't involve the bachelor then it isn't a Nick announcement but has something to do with his past or the history of the Bach as a show.
If the ... is significant then it reads "doesn't involve the Bach continuing".

We've decided to let our friend @jimmykimmel make the historic announcement during tomorrow night's show. #thebachelor
Feb 12, 2017 (same Twitter link as above)

So is Kimmel making the announcement on JK Live or on #thebachelor tomorrow night or during the credits giggling ?  The statement is ambiguous.

I tried rofl

Last edited by notarose on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Hopefully MF is not confusing the word historic with histrionic. Usually his tweets and promises fulfill the histrionic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:00 pm

It's history-making because Rachel is *gasp* African American. And it doesn't involve the Bachelor, since it's about the Bachelorette and MF is just trying to be cryptic with the "...". That's how I see it, but I'm probably wrong.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:07 pm

At this point, I'm #teamBettyWhite.  Bring it on!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:43 pm

reason wrote:It said JK will make the announcement it did not say she will be on, in Cookielover12 post up thread.  That is how I read it IMHO.

I only mentioned she will be on because someone on here mentioned it that she would be
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 pm

Successful?

laugh out loud, I think he was just being nice since it's clear he had no idea who the hell Corinne was and probably wondering why Guiliana was bugging him about it.

Omg, shut up Fleiss. This hyperbole has made me not give a crap what this so called historic news is. And oh hey, I used an H-word too.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl