SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:00 am

lleyki wrote:
ElonM wrote:Corinne I think will be on DWTS. JMO

Most of the media outlets reporting on the new season have stated that Corine is an absolute no and they've gotten confirmation for a number of people already.

Corinne + planned dancing = fewer naps scratch
giggling I could see this happening.  Didn't realize outlets were talking about the non-possibility. I do think tptb want to keep her in the franchise spotlight in some way, like the twins.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ElonM Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:01 am

MF has been talking about a press conference since early this month. I don't know if this is a joke or it's something that will happen eventually.

Last edited by ElonM on Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:02 am

I won't mind if it's a 'Save the Date' for Nick and Vanessa even if it's a year down the line!  :inlove
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:30 am

coolangel wrote:I won't mind if it's a 'Save the Date' for Nick and Vanessa even if it's a year down the line!  :inlove

What's the off chance that he will be announcing the historic wedding of a certain couple...something that will break the records...maybe mass wedding... or something bigger...Lol!!...

Last edited by Skates on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:38 am

I can't imagine that he will announce a wedding. The show already spoiled the season when the announced it early that Rachel was the new Bachelorette. They are trying to sell the image that Nick is ending up alone, so no way they are spoiling any more. All JMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:56 am

coolangel wrote:Any guesses? I think Nick is on DWTS. But what is historic about it?  no idea Could Nick and Vanessa both be on?  scratch
MF, No live wedding please! All JMO.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 Captur15

Source

I have no clue, but I swear he sounds just like a person that just became President somewhere. (sarcasm)

As for both being on. I doubt it. The show is all about the Lead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:00 pm

^^ ahahahahhahahahaha - "I have alerted the media." Too funny
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:52 pm

Mike Fleiss has been wanting a couple to marry on ATFR for years. I think there is strong possibility Nick and Vanessa could be the first JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:24 pm

jen689 wrote:Mike Fleiss has been wanting a couple to marry on ATFR for years. I think there is strong possibility Nick and Vanessa could be the first JMO

I doubt it. With the big families both Nick and Vanessa come from, I just can't see them doing the quickie wedding thing, especially as this would be the first marriage for both.

We're all assuming the announcement will be about this current Bachelor and maybe it's not. Maybe they liked the reaction to Rachel so much, Fleiss will announce without even having one episode of Rachel's season that the next Bachelor will be black.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:31 pm

I can't imagine they're solid enough to marry right now. IMO they haven't even reached the transition time to the real world. I would be shocked if that was it.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:42 pm

John Mayer as next Bachelor.  Tour announced through Sept. 3. Please make this happen Fleiss.   :cheerpom:
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:52 pm

Please, no.
Maybe Brad Pitt if he is divorced by then.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl