SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:39 am

sdmom wrote:Vanessa hasn't posted anything today and she usually does. Any possibility she has SHV with Nick this weekend? Has this happened before, SHV after WTA/MTA?

A fan posted a pic with her this evening geotagged from a Montreal restaraunt.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:50 am

cookielover12 wrote:SC from Nick's IG - nickviall

looks like they're getting ready to film WTA
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Image-11

One thing that I admire about Nick is that he still gets his suits by the same guy (in Chicago) that he has for many years now which shows his loyalty - something even Elan has said about Nick, that Nick is a very loyal person.

I also think it is great that Nick gives the tailor/designer the exposure and supports those whom he knew before long before this show and being the Bachelor. To me that shows Nick's genuineness as well as his loyalty as he could go with any other suit maker but he still goes back to the one he always had. I won't be surprised if Nick will support the same designer/tailor and highlight his suits with his new business which I think will be great!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:23 am

When did they start filming?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:When do they do the photo shoot? Is that before the ATFR? I don't think I can recall a SHV during WTA, I could be wrong though.

I remember DeAnna and Jesse said after the show was done, that he was at the apartment waiting for her to return after doing the MTA. :yes:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:56 am

The photo shoot will probably be the Thurs or Fri before the finale. However, I do wonder if during N/V unaccounted few days last week they could have been together for the photo shoot?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:When do they do the photo shoot? Is that before the ATFR? I don't think I can recall a SHV during WTA, I could be wrong though.

I'm about 99% positive Sean and Catherine had a SHV the weekend of the WTA taping. I believe they did the photo shoot the following weekend but I'd have to go confirm that.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:52 am

Based on when Nick posted his suit pic tonight and when a few of the girls began posting IG story pics, Nick was on stage for less than 2 hours - no way to tell how much less.
Yeah!  He's on the home stretch now :yes:

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:20 am

notarose wrote:Based on when Nick posted his suit pic tonight and when a few of the girls began posting IG story pics, Nick was on stage for less than 2 hours - no way to tell how much less.
Yeah!  He's on the home stretch now :yes:

Which ladies have them up?

Jasmine Goode has an Instastory up that shows what Rachel's dress looks like. It's white.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:01 am

^^^
I checked a few more now - I only follow Vanessa so it took awhile.
In pics I saw:
Alexis, Astrid, Christen, Corinne, DLo, Dani M, Dominique, Elizabeth, Hailey, Jaimie, Jasmine, Josephine, Kristina, Liz, Rachel, Sarah, Whitney

How many are usually at WTA?

(No pics of Taylor but I assume she attended WTA.  The pics I'm referencing are all after party).

Last edited by notarose on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:20 am

notarose wrote:^^^
I checked a few more now - I only follow Vanessa so it took awhile.
In pics I saw:
Alexis, Astrid, Christen, Corinne, DLo, Dominique, Elizabeth, Jaimie, Jasmine, Josephine, Kristina, Liz, Rachel, Sarah, Whitney

How many are usually at WTA?

(No pics of Dani M or Taylor but I assume they attended WTA.  The pics I'm referencing are all after party).

Jasmine G's insta story shows a pic with Corrine. Liz shows a bunch of them dancing and I could have sworn I I saw Britt. Alexis is crazy! LOL

I forgot whose, but I saw Danielle M travelling to the after party.

Liz's showed that Rachel was there dancing with them having a great time.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:50 am

Seabear wrote:My understanding from what Nick said on AfterBuzz was that TPTB did not like DWTS for the Lead because it postpones the new couple from being able to be together and work on the relationship IRL now that they can be public. DWTS is a huge time commitment to learn the routines and also very tiring. I don't think Nick would ever turn down DWTS if he is offered it though. He came close to being on before and I think it was very disappointing when he did not get the gig. Not sure what he would do about his Grooming Business launch. It is very hard to start a new business and not have time to invest in getting it off the ground IMO
All JMO

Oh please. Like tptb give a cr*p about the new couple working on their relationship. If they actually did, then they wouldn't pull the kind of stuff they do to manipulate them and edit them in the manner they choose.

As for the business, it is my understanding that Nick has partners. He may be the mouthpiece of the organization and by being on DWTS, he may give the company even more press/exposure.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:48 am

bleuberry wrote:Elijah met Nick after The Bachelorette and hung out with him through his friend, who also only met him after the fame. We probably know more about Nick than them laugh out loud. JMO.

I believe anybody who think Nick would choose Rachel, Raven or Corinne over Vanessa does not really know Nick at all...if they think Nick is genuine...then chances are he will try his best to make his relationship works...and, not focusing on courting with fame...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl