SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Skates Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:22 am

happygolucky wrote:Now that recount by Elijah Wood is interesting for so many reasons, but also a great "thumb up" for those here who supported Nick all these "seasons" ... so I'll make points with my opinions:
- Elijah knew Nick was going to be the bachelor before he was announced - that shows that Nick has friends outside of BN whom he confides ... sorry Ashley I, guess "BN friends" weren't on the secret.
- the friend who introduced Elijah to Nick is Kyle, who @notarose sleuthed during their Lallopalooza days had become fast friends and some rumors have said flat-mates, is schooled filmmaker/photographer/writer ... and "his pack" is the usual "gang" Nick is hanging out with when in LA (unlike reports about him "cruising" with people from BN and associates)
- EW says that Nick has integrity (glad to hear it confirmed) and is honest and genuine ... but I'm pleased to see a friend of Nick having fun of the BS the Bachelor has to sell ... the one we called it TPTB script ... when Nick talks about the relationships with women he never had a romantic bond with ... while complimenting him for the effort of establishing some sort of connection.
- it shows me that true friends (in the spotlight) stick to and support Nick without putting down his current relationship (since I am a firm believer that Nick has a girlfriend/fiancee) ... even with publicly stating that their favorite is Rachel ... by showing support for the new Bachelorette and giving Nick a hand with promoting "his show".
- by believing in Nick's genuine and honest character I can't picture the guy proposing a woman and not thinking about "making it work"... so I can not wait for the show to be over.

I have just found this...I totally agree...I guess Elijah could have just been supporting Nick...since if he is that close... and he talks about Vanessa... the questions definitely will be non-stop...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Skates Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I OTOH cannot see Nick ever getting married on the spot. Nor can I see Vanessa agreeing to that. Someone like Corrine or early 20's like the twins, maybe, but not Nick and Vannesa who are one of the more mature couples I've seen in the 21 seasons.

Yes, it's well known MF wants the on the spot marriage, and he led viewers to think that during B/L's season.

...but, I think it can happen...I feel like Nick is ready to jump into marriage...so is Vanessa...technically it's been 7 months when they have known each other...some people get married after 2 to 6 months, and the relationship stays strong even after old age... whirlwind romance happens in real time...if the time is right...nothing will go wrong if they are both willing to work it out...hardships will be there, but they could weed it through together...Nick has used the term madly in love in asking for Vanessa's dad blessings...maybe they are at the point wherein they cannot see each other with anybody else...if they want to have kids soon, marriage will be the first step they have in mind...the marriage may bring in more money to support whatever cause they have in mind...they maybe looking at creating a foundation of which Vanessa could focus on...and, that would be hitting 2 birds with 1 stone...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:04 pm

Skates wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I OTOH cannot see Nick ever getting married on the spot. Nor can I see Vanessa agreeing to that. Someone like Corrine or early 20's like the twins, maybe, but not Nick and Vannesa who are one of the more mature couples I've seen in the 21 seasons.

Yes, it's well known MF wants the on the spot marriage, and he led viewers to think that during B/L's season.

...but, I think it can happen...I feel like Nick is ready to jump into marriage...so is Vanessa...technically it's been 7 months when they have known each other...some people get married after 2 to 6 months, and the relationship stays strong even after old age... whirlwind romance happens in real time...if the time is right...nothing will go wrong if they are both willing to work it out...hardships will be there, but they could weed it through together...Nick has used the term madly in love in asking for Vanessa's dad blessings...maybe they are at the point wherein they cannot see each other with anybody else...if they want to have kids soon, marriage will be the first step they have in mind...the marriage may bring in more money to support whatever cause they have in mind...they maybe looking at creating a foundation of which Vanessa could focus on...and, that would be hitting 2 birds with 1 stone...

As much as anything is possible, I guess it could happen, but frankly, I doubt it. They may be in love, but they also seem to be two very logical people who have a tendency to overthink things and get in their own heads. Highly unlikely types to be jumping into things on the spot and without some serious thinking.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:34 pm

happygolucky wrote:
lleyki wrote:(snipped) When he stated, when asked about his feelings changing, the fact that he asked her, "remove love and trust because those are obvious" and the first things she says she looks for in a relationship is "trust", I was like yeah that's why he got rid of her.
(snipped), another woman calling Danielle fake would not sway him. And the face he made in the interview when relaying that aspect of the date again, all sealed it for me. Again, he won't just say it flat out but that's definitely the impression I got. That yeah he thought she was hot and sweet but intellectually there was nothing there for him.
IMO too, got the same feeling watching.
Note, I don't think she (or any other girl) isn't deep "enough" ... but I believe when a person is really into someone and seriously considers the relationship they likely put down defenses and speak honestly from the heart, try to convey as much as possible (I would presume) ... and I don't think he was getting "there" with any of those girl sent home, JMO. It felt superficial, like putting more thought into the appearance rather than content.

I think it also comes in with the lifestyles they have...I find Danielle L shallow...looking back at her interests at a young age...she does roll modelling... she has a spa...she has reconstructed her nose and breasts...I can see how conscious she is with her physical body...she uses her cleavage, more revealing clothes mostly to attract the opposite sex...no wonder she is failing so much **IMO**..what kind of men is she going to attract if she uses this strategy to hook up...I bet mostly horny, unfaithful guys...she is living life, heading into worldliness in terms of lifestyles...**IMO**she needs to be down-to-earth to attract and catch guys like Nick or any other decent guys...I know there are some off chances she'll luckily meet one--somebody who can bring her the securities, and all the validation she wants...and, maybe a guy that will make her more grounded as well...I hope 1 day she will get there...

Last edited by Skates on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:54 pm

^^ IMO DLo is not doing anything different than what most girls wanting to break into the entertainment industry do. Her outfits might be a bit bold for some but that does not mean that only horny, unfaithful guys will be attracted to her. She has been supporting herself since a young age - be it modelling or spa. They are both legit professions. I don't think anyone should change their personality or who they are just to attract guys. The right guy for her will accept her for all that she is - both good and bad. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:28 pm

^^ I can't generalize the "lifestyle" because then I could throw into the mix Nick too, that he is shallow with what it seems to be his "life on SM" for the last 2 years ... and yet I believe he is a deep thinker and likes to get under the skin of people he converse with, likes to create things and make a difference - IMO - but despite his complexity, knowledge and good perceptive abilities -IMO- he likes to have fun too, take things lightly, be silly and just enjoy the moment -JMO- and still he finds himself being curious about people like Corinne or Rachel or Ashley I or Vanessa ... and IMO he's likely to be curious of who he finds attractive, interesting or impressive (for whatever reason) ... he just wasn't curious enough about DLo, but I also believe that she equally wasn't curious about him, so she shared the minimum about herself and accepted the minimum from Nick too, that doesn't make her superficial person, but just not invested one, which I don't find it to be a problem, since it was her right and the possibility the show/game offers.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:29 pm

coolangel wrote:^^ IMO DLo is not doing anything different than what most girls wanting to break into the entertainment industry do. Her outfits might be a bit bold for some but that does not mean that only horny, unfaithful guys will be attracted to her. She has been supporting herself since a young age - be it modelling or spa. They are both legit professions. I don't think anyone should change their personality or who they are just to attract guys. The right guy for her will accept her for all that she is - both good and bad. All JMO.

From her Instastory she seemed nice and classy to me. She was then flying to NYC right after, so she is a hard working lady to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:53 pm

happygolucky wrote:^^ I can't generalize the "lifestyle" because then I could throw into the mix Nick too, that he is shallow with what it seems to be his "life on SM" for the last 2 years ... and yet I believe he is a deep thinker and likes to get under the skin of people he converse with, likes to create things and make a difference - IMO - but despite his complexity, knowledge and good perceptive abilities -IMO- he likes to have fun too, take things lightly, be silly and just enjoy the moment -JMO- and still he finds himself being curious about people like Corinne or Rachel or Ashley I or Vanessa ... and IMO he's likely to be curious of who he finds attractive, interesting or impressive (for whatever reason) ... he just wasn't curious enough about DLo, but I also believe that she equally wasn't curious about him, so she shared the minimum about herself and accepted the minimum from Nick too, that doesn't make her superficial person, but just not invested one, which I don't find it to be a problem, since it was her right and the possibility the show/game offers.

I feel like Danielle L has more tendency to be with the bad crowd.....**EDITED**I find Nick more level headed, and grounded than her, even if he wants to live life having fun...I know opposite do attract so I hope Danielle L can find somebody who will appreciate her as much as she deserves... Modelling and SPA are great professions, I do believe in that... but, I have seen professionals in those industries, celebrities who live in the worldly lifestyles and still can stay grounded...for some reasons I just can't see that from her...a person can be shallow yet be intellectual... but, sometimes too much of the worldliness can bring you down to the bottom...**IMO**I just hope she'll stay above...

I don't really know her as much, but I have done some researches on her....thus coming into those conclusions...I know some people can stand out, stay unaffected and clean above a bad environment like a lotus flower in a dirty pond...I do hope I am wrong on those perceptions on her...

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : no accusations of crime)
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:55 pm

So DLo is the first to tell Nick she has feelings for him and she is gone immediately
DanniM then tells him she is falling for him and she leaves
Did Kristina say she loved him or just imply it?
Corrine tells him she loves him and us gone at next RC

I definitely see a pattern. Who is the only one to express love and stay - Vanessa

My guess is that Rachel expresses feelings for him and he lets her go immediately.
So the thought from past seasons that you had to express love to stay clearly backfired on these girls. Nick chose his F1 and eliminated all competition.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:04 pm

notarose wrote:Based on when Nick posted his suit pic tonight and when a few of the girls began posting IG story pics, Nick was on stage for less than 2 hours - no way to tell how much less.
Yeah!  He's on the home stretch now :yes:

from past WTA/MTA the lead only comes on for the last 20 minutes or so.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Fact: Danielle L said in her ET interview with Lauren Zima that the reason it didn't work out with her last bf had to do with discrepancy in work-life balance preferences - he was really into work/business and she wanted to balance that more with family/enjoying each other's company. So ... hardly a "horny, unfaithful man" problem.

And IMO just because a woman dresses "sexy" or enjoys cosmetic enhancements (permanent or just makeup artistry), this does not mean she is doing it primarily to attract the opposite sex. She might just really enjoy it. I personally love playing with makeup. I do it because it's fun.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:50 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Fact: Danielle L said in her ET interview with Lauren Zima that the reason it didn't work out with her last bf had to do with discrepancy in work-life balance preferences - he was really into work/business and she wanted to balance that more with family/enjoying each other's company. So ... hardly a "horny, unfaithful man" problem.

And IMO just because a woman dresses "sexy" or enjoys cosmetic enhancements (permanent or just makeup artistry), this does not mean she is doing it primarily to attract the opposite sex. She might just really enjoy it. I personally love playing with makeup. I do it because it's fun.

Thanks for that info! I seriously don't get why anyone would think DLo is trashy. She's very sweet, classy and a hard worker. Unlike another contestant (Corrine) who's butt is kissed every two seconds from this show, IMO.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl