SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Some of DLo's modeling photos are quite risqué.. So that could be why her image is not consistent with the persona she projects. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Mgrissom wrote:So DLo is the first to tell Nick she has feelings for him and she is gone immediately
DanniM then tells him she is falling for him and she leaves
Did Kristina say she loved him or just imply it?
Corrine tells him she loves him and us gone at next RC

I definitely see a pattern. Who is the only one to express love and stay - Vanessa

My guess is that Rachel expresses feelings for him and he lets her go immediately.
So the thought from past seasons that you had to express love to stay clearly backfired on these girls. Nick chose his F1 and eliminated all competition.

This shows me that Nick was taking this seriously and that he did as much as he could to not lead anyone on. It also shows his empathy and compassion because if he had taken them further, it would only be more painful IMO and also dishonest on his part since he didn't feel the same way. For that I give Nick lots of credit to be so honest and real with his feelings and so open and IMO the women should be thankful to him for this - especially if they want to be real and have it be real. As Nick said on HTD's this is "real life" for him. Watching him especially when it comes to letting those go who had feelings he didn't reciprocate proves to me that this was real life for Nick and just how seriously he took it all as well as the girls' feelings.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Nick is not turning DWTS down ******IMO*********he is not turning the money down let's be real and I expect  Vanessa to be sitting front row in the audience cheering for him

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:53 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Fact: Danielle L said in her ET interview with Lauren Zima that the reason it didn't work out with her last bf had to do with discrepancy in work-life balance preferences - he was really into work/business and she wanted to balance that more with family/enjoying each other's company. So ... hardly a "horny, unfaithful man" problem.

And IMO just because a woman dresses "sexy" or enjoys cosmetic enhancements (permanent or just makeup artistry), this does not mean she is doing it primarily to attract the opposite sex. She might just really enjoy it. I personally love playing with makeup. I do it because it's fun.

I am sorry, if you feel offended by what I say...I am not against people who go for enhancements, or who are comfortable with their sexuality..I also use makeup...what I am just saying there's more tendency for her to meet those types of people...personally, I think she is beautiful, she doesn't really need enhancements...I guess she feels insecure, I am not in any position to tell her what she can do...whatever her decisions, it could also be peers influence...

...it is just my opinion...but, regardless my preference is natural beauty...people who are down-to-earth and who have compassion...I don't like worldly living, there's just too much temptations surrounding that lifestyle...I think she definitely can do better than that...I believe the person's environment has a lot of impact in the way he/she presents themselves...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:33 am

Any guesses? I think Nick is on DWTS. But what is historic about it?  no idea Could Nick and Vanessa both be on?  scratch
MF, No live wedding please! All JMO.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Captur15

Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:35 am

Personally, I don't think MF would be making a statement regarding DWTS. That's not his place IMO. That's DWTS place.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:40 am

Only certain media outlets? Does that indicate "more historic" because of its exclusivity or "less historic" because no media source will really care? :drama
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:42 am

crunchycheeto wrote:Only certain media outlets? Does that indicate "more historic" because of its exclusivity or "less historic" because no media source will really care? :drama

I think his tweet about only certain outlets being allowed is a dig at the recent going ons in american politics, not a serious response IMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:43 am

Corinne I think will be on DWTS. JMO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:48 am

ReneeM wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:Only certain media outlets? Does that indicate "more historic" because of its exclusivity or "less historic" because no media source will really care? :drama

I think his tweet about only certain outlets being allowed is a dig at the recent going ons in american politics, not a serious response IMO.

I never took it as serious, as I think MF is aware of the overuse of hyperboles in the franchise. But this explanation re: american politics makes sense.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:48 am

What the heck! Fleiss tweets about another historic announcement while Vanessa posts a pic in the history section of a bookstore?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:53 am

ElonM wrote:Corinne I think will be on DWTS. JMO

Most of the media outlets reporting on the new season have stated that Corine is an absolute no and they've gotten confirmation for a number of people already.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl