SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:57 pm

^ I probably am nitpicking here but see, in the above picture, his hand is in his pocket. What happened to the attraction we saw in BSB date? I wonder maybe after his date with Vanessa, he realized she's the one for him so he kind of shut off with others? Anyway, I want to see what happens in their date, should be fun.
She really is a beautiful girl, no need for any works, imo, and I like her more natural looks

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:51 pm

Are we sure her hand isn't in his pocket as well? laugh out loud
They look cute to me - I don't see anything amiss (other than yeah, I guess hindsight dictates that V was "always the one" so I guess everyone else is just chopped liver by default laugh out loud)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:09 pm

sdmom wrote:^ I probably am nitpicking here but see, in the above picture, his hand is in his pocket. What happened to the attraction we saw in BSB date? I wonder maybe after his date with Vanessa, he realized she's the one for him so he kind of shut off with others? Anyway, I want to see what happens in their date, should be fun.
She really is a beautiful girl, no need for any works, imo, and I like her more natural looks

Agreed says alot imo that he had his hand there & not around her for the pic..I really think it was a done deal for Nick early on & was probably hard to keep his heart in the other dates.

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:11 pm

Pictures sometimes fail to capture the connection between a couple especially depending on when the picture was taken. Maybe they were going for something funny and relaxed as we can also see from the caption. But I do agree that she is way more stunning with natural looks.
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:36 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 16229179_387390678266067_2345174812176941056_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzMjg4MDE3ODk5MjA1MjkzOQ%3D%3D
Here for the right reasons. #LAWomensMarch

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPinO5ahPrL/?taken-by=kristindossantos

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:43 pm

Naijabach wrote:Pictures sometimes fail to capture the connection between a couple especially depending on when the picture was taken. Maybe they were going for something funny and relaxed as we can also see from the caption.  But I do agree that she is way more stunning with natural looks.

I agree. I mean, it would be telling if he had his arm around her. But we also don't know if they were standing apart because they each had umbrellas, and then instructed to move closer for the picture.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Yes, I like Vanessa and yes, I like Vanessa and Nick together. I am fully owning up to that. That being said, I feel like I can be fair and objective. So that said, IMO, the picture is slightly awkward because of the hand in his pocket. It is particularly awkward because they are standing so close together. Forget a romantic connection, if you were taking a picture like that with a male friend, chances are they'd put their arm around your waist because it's just typically how people pose for these kind of pictures. The umbrellas were not an issue in my opinion, because they were holding them in opposite hands.

To me it would be or should be instinctive for Nick to just hold Danielle around the waist because again, that's typically how you take these types of pictures whether you're on The Bachelor or not. Now that said, I'm sure the editing will show a great date with them on Monday and I'm sure we will see some decent chemistry. But honestly, if I saw this picture without knowing these people, I'd think they were two friends, just randomly posing for a picture and definitely not two people with any romantic interest in each other.

eta: And of course Nick is at the Women's March in LA. Whatever one's feelings about Nick, I do think he's a man who genuinely respects and admires women, likely owing to all the women in his life.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:34 pm

julychild wrote:Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 16229179_387390678266067_2345174812176941056_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzMjg4MDE3ODk5MjA1MjkzOQ%3D%3D

Weren't some of the other ladies at one in Nashville?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:37 pm

atem wrote:
julychild wrote:Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 9 16229179_387390678266067_2345174812176941056_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzMjg4MDE3ODk5MjA1MjkzOQ%3D%3D

Weren't some of the other ladies at one in Nashville?  

Kristina was! Never mind, she had hash tagged it #womensmarch, but I guess she was just posing but hadn't actually gone since there's nothing about it in her IG story.

And this makes me like Nick so much more.

Last edited by Lara on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:41 pm

@atem no she just took a picture with a sign that looked to be outside of a business. it wasn't a march.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:42 pm

@Lara Isn't Kristina with Dani M, Vanessa, and Taylor? Did they all go to the Women's March in Nashville as a group? And IA, this makes me like Nick and this particular group of women even more.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:54 pm

What did her Instagram story say? Kristina, I mean. Did she say she went to one?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl