SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:What's the age gap? A year or two? Not really that much of a difference. I personally don't think where you live makes a difference either. All of these people are in the public eye.

I just think that for anyone, from this show or not, they should be extremely cautious when it comes to cosmetic surgery/procedures, specifically when it comes to the face. I personally know people that have done some work to themselves, but they've done it tastefully and haven't gone overboard. Becca's getting to the point where she's going overboard with the botox. JMO

It's two years, which may not seem like much, but two years ago Becca was looking pretty fresh-faced as well. And I think it definitely makes a difference if you live in an area where cosmetic procedures are more of a rule rather than an exception. It's bound to start seeming normal at some point unless you're totally opposed to them (like I am, well almost). JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:35 pm

I did not even recognize Becca. What is wrong there? Certainly her mom and sisters can not think this looks good. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Seabear wrote:Here is a bad crew to be friends with if plastic surgery is not your hobby!!
And if drunk feuds is not your idea of a fun time. IMO
Welcome to Hollywood..... Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 9 2498057887
JMO

https://instagram.com/p/BRSG8EEBnx-/?taken-by=musickillskate&hl=en
The iHeart awards show put all of the reality television people at the same two tables. Luke and Ashley I were at the table right next to them and actually, a couple of those pump rules girls have been praised for speaking out about their natural curves and being what people consider curvier and telling young girls it's ok to be proud of yourself.

I watch Vanderpump Rules and I would NEVER consider any of those women as a role model for women let alone young girls. Most if not all of those women have had multiple cosmetic procedures and drinking to excess is their favorite past time. And screaming at each other and tearing other women down. IMO.
I respect Lisa Vanderpump though because she dedicates time and money to her charitable passions.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:13 pm

^ I'm not saying they're role models or that we should let young girls look up to them, however, since we were on the topic of cosmetic surgery, I figured I would mention that a couple of those girls are considered curvy and they have spoken out about body shaming and how important it is to love yourself and so forth. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:19 pm

Any idea what's going on with these two? I think it's normal for them to not be together all the time, just like it is for most of these couples, but it seems like this has been the most amount of time they've gone without any sort of social media presence. 

No pictures on IG in a while. No snap chats. I don't follow her on IG so I gusss I could have missed an IG video, but the last thing I saw of them was a snap at the beginning of March where Becca was snapping Jordan arriving to an event hugging JoJo and you can see Robert to the side not looking thrilled.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:42 pm

I haven't noticed him in any of her IG stories for a while. I never realized til you pointed it out though. Maybe just a breather? It definitely seems odd for them to go such a long period without posting about each other imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:46 pm

I didn't notice either until I saw it mentioned in another thread. A lot of people have calmed down on snap chat, so I figured she just got sick of it. I went to their IG's and was surprised to see there's been nothing. 

I like Robert and think he's good for her, so that's too bad if they broke up.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:53 pm

The last time I've seen any sign of them together was at that after party three weeks ago. Before that they were in Mexico with Vampped and posting cute snaps of each other as usual. After that weekend, nothing, and not only that, Becca's posted barely any videos at all except of her nephews when she was visiting them last week. Robert's been practically MIA, except for a couple of IG stories showing nothing but a view. I already thought they might've broken up a week ago, but then Becca was on that Facebook live and still talking highly of him and saying they just travel a lot separately, so I don't know. Maybe she just wasn't ready to announce anything or they're just having a break or something. It definitely feels like something's up, since they've both been really quiet lately.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:57 pm

I hope she didn't have sex with him and decided it was not all it was cracked up to be and dropped him. Either that or her face finally totally froze and she cracked in half and is no longer of the human species.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:13 pm

Oh that iHeart thing was only 2 weeks ago. Well perhaps things aren't critical just yet. I do get a weird vibe though. Hopefully they can work things out, because I like them together.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:32 pm

I don't know if any of you watched the ET online with Becca.. Well I just did. She was asked about Robert and still talked fondly of him like his abs, patience, kindness.. However what I did notice is she implied it wasn't as serious as people think IMO, she implied she travels a lot and he travels a lot and she's not looking to get engaged (too soon anyway) or take it to the next step- well that's what I grasped from it. I personally thought this was more of a business relationship from the beginning than an actual love story since they have been so OTT like for months before dating making people speculate, care, and ask about their relationship.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:36 pm

Yeah that's what she does best IMO tease tease tease. They have had enough photos floating all over media this and that with them entwined in each other for quite some time. It smacks of a superficial, friendly relationship.
I do not believe anything that comes from this woman's mouth unless it's something she can take to the bank. no no

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12