SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by elena.shayk Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:06 pm

I like Becca (sometimes not) laugh out loud
But must say not the best pic of her... sad!! I hope JoJo doesnt go on the same road as her bestie...

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:08 pm

Plastic surgeons are always going to advise doing a procedure of some sort, naturally since it's their income at stake. But girls need to wise up and realize they are being conned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:14 pm

If JoJo was going to take on the heavy cosmetic surgery, she would of aready done it by now (re her momma. This isn't shade btw. I'm just pointing out the obvious.) IMO.

And yeah, Becca and some of the other ladies from this show need to stop before they permanately f up their faces IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:25 pm

If she keeps that up her eyes will be shut closed pretty soon. They are reducing to slits.

http://www.wetpaint.com/finale-becca-in-love-chris-1394952/

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 W630_Screen-Shot-20150224-at-51030-PM-1424815872

http://www.morningledger.com/becca-tilley-kicked-off-the-bachelor-sends-tweet-to-ben-higgins-did-she-slam-him/1358628/
Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Screen-Shot-2016-02-17-at-12.05.26-PM

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:26 pm

It's almost as if all of the botox has made her face appear larger too, like in this picture:

https://instagram.com/p/BRTSjtyDXmI/

It's unfortunate. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:32 pm

She along with a list of Bach nation girls need to stop with whatever they are doing to their faces, IMO.  They all looked far better more natural.  

I get there's peer pressure and rude people saying nasty unnecessary things on SM, but I don't understand why they let some random idiot on SM get to them and begin to morph into some plastic Barbie face that is unable to move.  She was natural pretty and unique before, now well, it's not pretty, IMO, and she's beginning to look like all the others with frozen unmovable faces. JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:01 pm

elena.shayk wrote:I like Becca (sometimes not) laugh out loud
But must say not the best pic of her... sad!! I hope JoJo doesnt go on the same road as her bestie...

Well JoJo is younger and already has implants so I wouldn't hold my breath. Hopefully her own mom will serve as a cautionary tale. At least she doesn't live in LA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:Becca really is ruining her face IMO. Scary. Look at her next to fresh faced JoJo.

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 Img_9513

I know this is not Jojo's thread but she looks so pretty.   Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f60d

Got nothing to say for Becca. Looks like she is not going to stop with these procedures until it's too late and she looks like catwoman.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:10 pm

What's the age gap? A year or two? Not really that much of a difference. I personally don't think where you live makes a difference either. All of these people are in the public eye.

I just think that for anyone, from this show or not, they should be extremely cautious when it comes to cosmetic surgery/procedures, specifically when it comes to the face. I personally know people that have done some work to themselves, but they've done it tastefully and haven't gone overboard. Becca's getting to the point where she's going overboard with the botox. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:13 pm

Here is a bad crew to be friends with if plastic surgery is not your hobby!!
And if drunk feuds is not your idea of a fun time. IMO
Welcome to Hollywood..... Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887
JMO

https://instagram.com/p/BRSG8EEBnx-/?taken-by=musickillskate&hl=en
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:20 pm

@Seabear Thanks, I'm not into looking at "girls" being squished braless in a dress a couple of sizes too small. no no

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Seabear wrote:Here is a bad crew to be friends with if plastic surgery is not your hobby!!
And if drunk feuds is not your idea of a fun time. IMO
Welcome to Hollywood..... Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887
JMO

https://instagram.com/p/BRSG8EEBnx-/?taken-by=musickillskate&hl=en
The iHeart awards show put all of the reality television people at the same two tables. Luke and Ashley I were at the table right next to them and actually, a couple of those pump rules girls have been praised for speaking out about their natural curves and being what people consider curvier and telling young girls it's ok to be proud of yourself.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12