SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:04 pm

If she's not spending all that much time in Denver, I can see why a few days a month there wouldn't bother her and why she wouldn't feel the need to leave. It would be interesting to see how she would handle it if she wasn't traveling all the time separate from Ben or with him.

If they're cool with spending this much time apart and away from their "home base" then that's their thing. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:05 pm

IMO relationships are very subjective and it's not a one shoe fits all thing. IMO we have no idea what they discussed in terms of the travelling, time spent, they probably FaceTime when they're part.. but to be honest who knows IMO we will never really know.

IMO Honestly I love the way they have blended their friendship groups... Whitney and Scarlett (Some of Lauren's best friends) went to Denver to see both Ben and Lauren and the four of them spent a lot of time together. IMO that speaks volumes. According to Whits and Lauren's snap one of the evening Ben's bff Brandon and his wife joined them (funny dancing snaps) and they all seemed to have so much fun together. Also I love the vid of Ben and Scarlett dancing which is hilarious but it's things like this that IMO speak to the type of people/couple they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:10 pm

IMO what kind of people are they if they like to get drunk and party together? Like all people? Sorry IMO I don't get it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:14 pm

Her lips are full in one photo and barely there in another. I'm going with she applies her lipstick in a way to make her lips appear fuller. Very common technique.

Are they really apart on her birthday? Too much to catch up on laugh out loud.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:17 pm

^^ whether they ll be apart on her birthday or not . We will know when it's feb 2 .Right now it's all speculation imo

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Oh ok. I thought someone said it was her birthday and she left town to spend it with friends laugh out loud. I imagine she'll be back with Ben by then.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Anybody else think it sweet Ben getting her a Bret Eldridge CD and gift card from Chik filet for an early birthday gift. JMO. Love how he is always thinking about her. Can't wait to see what he does for her birthday. IMO that's what I call love

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:21 pm

At 'The Bachelor' s21 premiere interview with E.T and interviews on other TV shows (e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkusiZIkRhY) following their 'Happily ever after' show, Ben and Lauren both said that filming their show, they were always together all the time which is unhealthy for any relationship. I guess you could say they were joined together to their hips. I think their show may have started filming in July and they were probably filming for a few months continuously together. Hence, I think spending time apart gives them something to talk about and also a chance to miss each other as well.

A lot of people are speculating that Lauren could have had plastic surgery done with botox and fillers. I don't think she has had any work done. She has had facials, which I think is suppose to make your skin look a bit better, but I think the power in her changed look is related to her make up. Don't forget that she does talk about make up a lot and I think she knows quite a lot about it and has learned a bit also from makeup professionals. So if her looks has changed then it means she has done well with her makeup as everyone has noticed and is talking about it. Perhaps she should consider this for her blog.

Just to demonstrate - look at this video how you can change the look of your face with makeup - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvaiZm4AYa8

and look at this one - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/womans-dramatic-make-up-transformation-blow-5844483

Amazing isn't it? The power of makeup with contours, eye liners, the right colors and application, how it can change the shape of your face and the look of it!   Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 21 1f603

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:21 pm

IMO don't get me started with how much Ben adores Ceyla and Megan (Lauren's bff who is pregnant again)... IMO for a couple who are supposedly together for convenience and other speculative reasons they're doing a heck of a great job of bringing together their closest and dearest friends and family, allowing them to invest in them as couple to do a complete sikes we're kidding... we actually don't want to be together. IMO friends and family mean so much to both of them and I remember Ben saying that he wants them to have stories of them as couple.

Also, I can't even imagine Lauren's family would be supportive of Ben and Lauren being in Denver if they didn't see a future for them. from what I've seen on SM IMO they love him dearly and that's only a snapshot... Bryant even calls Ben his brother and all that good stuff. IMO this shows me a couple that are committed to making their relationship work despite everything and if it doesn't no one can accuse them of not trying.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:23 pm

I agree though that it isn't cute to constantly purse your lips so you can look like every other basic girl on IG trying to enhance her features. I thought she was cute and unique looking before.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:Her lips are full in one photo and barely there in another. I'm going with she applies her lipstick in a way to make her lips appear fuller. Very common technique.

Are they really apart on her birthday? Too much to catch up on laugh out loud.

I can't reconcile that these were once Lauren's lips:
https://instagram.com/p/BKFDndXArDe/

Here they are now, with zero make up on:
https://instagram.com/p/BPqjTp-lEZV/

When you zoom in, they're clearly bigger and swollen IMO. How does that happen with no makeup on?! laugh out loud

Her birthday is apparently Feb 2, but she also supposedly has another girls trip happening at the end of January per her Twitter.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:30 pm

Lastly Lauren's lips... IMO she did not get injections look at her recent twitter pics skyping Ceyla or her snaps posts lip-gate debacle as mentioned above her some her lips appear fuller sometimes (mostly when she's heavily decked in makeup) and thin when she's not wearing any. IMO she's seems to be trying something new and the fact she's targeted her lips show imthat her thin lips may be an insecurity of hers. IMO her new experiment may not be the best look for her but it's not lip injections dire as has been insinuated.

IMO just thinking out loud do we really think Conservative Ben would still be with her if she was doing all the things to her face she's been accused of? I highly doubt it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

+68
Mgrissom
AllAboutLove
notarose
emusha
Boshem