SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Post by loveactually9 Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:04 pm

I didn't watch all of their show, but the scene that stuck out to me was when Lauren confessed that she was afraid Ben doesn't think she's good enough for him

IMO that tells us everything we need to know about the relationship

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:10 pm

I think the viewing parties actually sound fun. A way to poke fun and laugh at the show they've all been part of. There are other viewing parties all over the country, IMO it makes sense if the alumn get together to watch the show, too. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:27 pm

I've said this a few times, but social media started to change a bit in November. After their Turkes and Caicos trip. Ben started to disappear from Lauren's social media. Even the Honduras trip - Lauren didn't really talk about it at all. And why not? That would have been a perfect experience to blog about. Social media started to change - not coincidentally imo - around the time the cancelled wedding was being broadcast. It's one thing to live through that, entirely next level cruel to have that shown to the world. 

While things started to change long before Christmas, I think the real breaking point happened around Christmas. In interviews, Lauren and Ben clearly stated they'd be spending "Christmas Day" apart. Not an entire week leading up to Christmas. Unless this is just semantics, did something maybe happen in Indiana to cause Lauren to get out of their early? Maybe not.. but just speculating.

After Christmas it's just been one red flag after another. I actually think up until her Mexico trip this week, they were still (barely) hanging on. But then US Weekly and RS started chiming in while on vacay, and I think that's the straw that broke the camel's back. My guess is they are actually broken up now. Like the weight of hiding that secret in from fans and the world was slightly lifted with US and RS and now Lauren just DGAF.

I don't think Ben was the one to break it off. I think that's all Lauren. I think he drove her there though. Say what you will - but the girl in the early epi's of HEA was soooooo excited to marry Ben. She wanted to take that wedding. She had no doubts. She was right there. Ben clearly wasn't on the same page, and his idiocy and round about logic for taking that dream away from her - so publicly - just killed them. I think he tried to have it both ways for a while, and Lauren also tried. But now it's February, same month as the cancelled wedding. And again, no coincidence to me that this month would cause her extra hurt and incentive to leave. It's supposed to be the happiest time in her life and instead she's living with "no babe, I mean, I really wanna be your husband but I need to make sure a lot of randos really know us and our love first." What a bunch of hogwash. And Lauren is D.ON.E. Finally pulling the plug.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:29 pm

I think I hear Lauren in Jen's IG story.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:31 pm

New thread coming up.

Reminder. The discussion of the GMA interview tomorrow is limited to only Ben and Lauren, in this thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:34 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

+68
Mgrissom
AllAboutLove
notarose
emusha
Boshem