SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Post by mindless Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:40 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Anyone know where Lauren is at? She IG storied herself standing in a line. It looks like a mall, but idk.

Looks like an airport to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:47 am

She's at LAX per her IG picture.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:39 am

Alanna wrote:Ben probably thought he wanted all this (wedding, marriage, house redecorating, pup, kids) because of his age, his friends heading down the path, it's what people, church, his community expects, etc. I'm guessing he was shocked at himself for not truly wanting it or being ready when the time came to pull the trigger.

I wonder if he'd be more ready if he found a more suitable partner and not a vapid idiot. IMO.

Oh snap! cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:44 am

Connecting flight? Or is she just back in LA?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:48 am

hae1001 wrote:So Ben is supposedly in Portland, as he liked a tweet asking If he was at the airport in Portland, Lauren has supposedly either left mexico, as she liked a tweet yesterday saying someone saw her at the airport, and posted today that she didn't want to leave, Ben has denied rumors that they were split up, Lauren has snapped a photo of her B ring and captioned it Benny Boo, all of their closest friends have come out and shown support for their relationship in their comments and some have slammed said rumors, Radar online, the "most credible" gossip site "got an exclusive statement" from Ben saying he couldnt comment (which could have meant anything, i.e. He couldn't comment on reality Steve or even just a comment from his publicist saying he couldn't comment on Ben's personal life, we will never know), when e online, Us weekly, and people magazine didn't, (not suspicious at all) and Ben tells Lauren happy birthday on twitter which is supposedly not good enough because he should have been more over the top romantic to shut down rumors he already denied. Maybe Ben has decided to give a big eff you to trolls and sm. Maybe he doesn't feel the need to validate their relationship with long sappy posts on sm, which him and Lauren have both never done, so why start now just to try to appease trolls on sm (and to clarify, I am not referring to anyone in here , but the many trolls that comment and harass them daily on their sm accounts) and then be accused of putting up a front? IMO, for months now, they have been accused of putting on a facade. If they are still together in 6 months, the same accusations and nitpicking will still keep onIMO. They have even been accused of potentially just getting married to prove people wrong, and are settling. It really makes me wonder how long do they have to be together before their relationship is "real?" All just my thoughts/ opinions while playing catchup.

If Ben decided to say the hell with social media that's fine but it's not usually fine with TPTB and if Ben & Lauren are planning on a TV wedding and ABC is paying they usually want the couple to stay relevant & active leading up to the TV wedding. Other couples who got married on TV have done this. Ben & laurens social media or lack there of could be the reason so many see it as a possible red flag that they are broken up & don't see any TV wedding in the near future. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:56 am

ReneeM wrote:Connecting flight? Or is she just back in LA?
Connecting flight. She just IG'ed again, she's on the plane. Denver, she goes, I'm guessing.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:41 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Connecting flight. She just IG'ed again, she's on the plane. Denver, she goes, I'm guessing.

And Ben is in Colorado? Or did I understand it wrong?

I was always baffled at that HEA clip from AFTR, was Ben really picking a fight over Lauren saying 'Yeah, you did fine' and wanted more praise for his 10 second comment? Added the home depot fight over paint colours, I think he's a very moody and needy man. An adult man needs to be talked off the ledge when he doesn't get enough fangirling?

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:28 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

And Ben is in Colorado? Or did I understand it wrong?

I was always baffled at that HEA clip from AFTR, was Ben really picking a fight over Lauren saying 'Yeah, you did fine' and wanted more praise for his 10 second comment? Added the home depot fight over paint colours, I think he's a very moody and needy man. An adult man needs to be talked off the ledge when he doesn't get enough fangirling?

Yes. His location was tagged as Colorado in his tweet from yesterday.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:29 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Ben probably thought he wanted all this (wedding, marriage, house redecorating, pup, kids) because of his age, his friends heading down the path, it's what people, church, his community expects, etc. I'm guessing he was shocked at himself for not truly wanting it or being ready when the time came to pull the trigger.

I wonder if he'd be more ready if he found a more suitable partner and not a vapid idiot. IMO.

Oh snap!  cantstopl
Yah my meanness is outta control Rolling Eyes laugh out loud But the truth hurts, Bachelor contestants! IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:34 am

^ This is the truth? Or an opinion?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:^ This is the truth? Or an opinion?
The truth in, IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:39 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland

Wow that's sad. IMO they've broken up, if he ups and leaves when she comes home.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

+68
Mgrissom
AllAboutLove
notarose
emusha
Boshem