SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Post by Duke702 Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:09 pm

I'm on Lauren's side here. Time will show the truth eventually. IMO Lauren will be similar to Whitney B. , I think she'll meet someone and get married within the next couple years if her and Ben are broken up. Ben will prob stay single for a while. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:10 pm

I didn't see the full episode, and only clips of it, but during that therapy session on HEA, didn't Ben say something like, I feel like I don't really know you yet and that we haven't accomplished anything together yet and at our wedding I want our friends and families to look at us and know we're so in love and have all these memories together? That was all paraphrasing, but I know it was similar to that. I just remember thinking "holy crap that was harsh."

To be honest, I think Ben's bubble in terms of the show and falling for Lauren kind of popped really quick. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Does Megan live in Wyoming? How far is that from Denver? Maybe it was too late to drive back last night? Idk laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I still want to know why those particular group of guys will be on GMA tomorrow? I wonder what's going to be the point of conversation? Anything?

Maybe it's just a random update of sorts with Bachelors from three different "eras"? I can't see them giving Nick advice at this point, except maybe talk about how it was hard for all of them mid-way through the season. If Ben talks about starting wedding planning soon, again, I'm gonna roll my eyes so hard.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I didn't see the full episode, and only clips of it, but during that therapy session on HEA, didn't Ben say something like, I feel like I don't really know you yet and that we haven't accomplished anything together yet and at our wedding I want our friends and families to look at us and know we're so in love and have all these memories together? That was all paraphrasing, but I know it was similar to that. I just remember thinking "holy crap that was harsh."

To be honest, I think Ben's bubble in terms of the show and falling for Lauren kind of popped really quick. JMO
Yup, he said all that.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:14 pm

Ash I think you are spot on in terms of what he said. But that is eye opening that they didn't really know each other. And therein is the heart of the problem. The counsellor even recommended that they go on a road trip together, that way they'd get to know the real person. But it's hard to know the real person, on a reality tv show. So add to the not knowing each other well to the called off engagement in front of millions of viewers, yeah that put the nail in the coffin in this relationship, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:15 pm

Simon21 wrote:I feel so bad for Lauren .I , too , can see a sadness in her eyes even in the snap she posted today . IMO she looked very happy and relaxed when she was in Mexico, I don't know why but i just feel like something major happened after her return from Mexico . Maybe they got into major fight and that might have been the final nail in the box to end this relationship completely. JMO

I feel bad, that she can't go to the house that has been her home for months now. If they have to wait with the break up announcement, Ben can go on living his life, Lauren has to live frim over night bags. IMO all the public cards are in Ben's hands, he'll get to do press, appear the perfect Ben, and Lauren will get dragged. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:15 pm

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I still want to know why those particular group of guys will be on GMA tomorrow? I wonder what's going to be the point of conversation? Anything?

Maybe it's just a random update of sorts with Bachelors from three different "eras"? I can't see them giving Nick advice at this point, except maybe talk about how it was hard for all of them mid-way through the season. If Ben talks about starting wedding planning soon, again, I'm gonna roll my eyes so hard.
We should probably find out more during the previews for gma during tonight's episode.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I didn't see the full episode, and only clips of it, but during that therapy session on HEA, didn't Ben say something like, I feel like I don't really know you yet and that we haven't accomplished anything together yet and at our wedding I want our friends and families to look at us and know we're so in love and have all these memories together? That was all paraphrasing, but I know it was similar to that. I just remember thinking "holy crap that was harsh."

Validation from others is always more important to him than what he himself feels for his future wife. hmmm
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:19 pm

Yes @Ash2214, that somehow sums up what he said . What I found even weird during that conversation was , after saying all those things , he was like assuring Lauren to not worry because he will for sure be her husband and that she is never going to leave him . Like what is he even trying to say ?? If he doesn't still know Lauren than how could he promise those lines to her.He is a douchebag. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:26 pm

Agreed. Maybe the show prolonged the relationship versus being the source of killing it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:31 pm

IMO the insisting that they were still getting married after calling off the wedding (like the reproposal) was over compensation. I suspect he does this a lot in his life when he messes up or feels guilty

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #5

+68
Mgrissom
AllAboutLove
notarose
emusha
Boshem