SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:28 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Ryan Seacrest interviewed Nick and Vanessa via phone. They did great. Very natural and supportive of each other.

http://onair.rs/2nakF82

Scroll down a little to play the interview.

Vanessa saying "Rick Fox knows my name!" was so relatable. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 47 3806527698

- She was saying that as she puts the phone down, it was such a hoot.
- Rick Fox sent a message through Ryan's show that if Vanessa and Nick are interested, they can come to a Lakers game as his guests.
- They're also having a double date with Peta and Maks this weekend. Vanessa jokes, Rick too (fifth wheel) I guess and Nick says, "I don't know..." or "...this is getting dangerous"
- Ryan said Nick is attractive and he'll do well in DWTS. Nick says, "I don't know... hope I don't disappoint" Vanessa chimes in, "You'll do well, you're just as attractive as Rick Fox."

These two can banter and Vanessa is not a doormat. They will be interviewed lots, IMO.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Dreamcatcher Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:30 pm

I don't know how to bring over instagram photos but someone just tagged a photo of them on a double date with Ben and Lauren. Not sure if it's already been posted here.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:31 pm

happygolucky wrote:cantstopl Yes, Vanessa, Rick Fox is Canadian and has some Italian blood in him FYI Hugesmile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zWavliJIi4 3,2,1 ... yes

Teamwork!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 47 Screen10
Source: my screencap from this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zWavliJIi4)
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:34 pm

Brought over from General Discussion thread:

cookielover12 wrote:Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 47 Screen13

Double Date :inlove

My SC from instagram

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Ryan Seacrest interviewed Nick and Vanessa via phone. They did great. Very natural and supportive of each other.

Vanessa saying "Rick Fox knows my name!" was so relatable. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 47 3806527698

- She was saying that as she puts the phone down, it was such a hoot.
- Rick Fox sent a message through Ryan's show that if Vanessa and Nick are interested, they can come to a Lakers game as his guests.
- They're also having a double date with Peta and Maks this weekend.  Vanessa jokes, Rick too (fifth wheel) I guess and Nick says, "I don't know..." or "...this is getting dangerous"
- Ryan said Nick is attractive and he'll do well in DWTS.  Nick says, "I don't know... hope I don't disappoint" Vanessa chimes in, "You'll do well, you're just as attractive as Rick Fox."

These two can banter and Vanessa is not a doormat.  They will be interviewed lots, IMO.

Whoa just googled Rick Fox, I can understand why he's V's crush. Yeah Baby, Oh Baby.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 47 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:52 pm

They're a really charming couple. They're beaming with happiness in that double date photo. Love it!!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Yeah he's a good looking guy but the reason I found her answer so surprising is because looks wise he's so different from Nick, it made me wonder if she's one of these people without a type or Nick isn't typically her physical type.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:54 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/836244/are-nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-really-that-similar-we-put-the-bachelor-couple-to-the-test?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Nick: Isn't that a great fiancé, wake her up with bacon?! You're welcome!
Vanessa: Not sausage.

spitcoffee
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:57 pm

lleyki wrote:Yeah he's a good looking guy but the reason I found her answer so surprising is because looks wise he's so different from Nick, it made me wonder if she's one of these people without a type or Nick isn't typically her physical type.

I think if you listen to the interview, you'll see it was a joke. Because Nick was saying, this is getting dangerous (about Rick being the 5th wheel) in their date night like he was jealous. The interview had Rick all over it so it was not hard to weave it into every conversation. Not sure if she has a type, her celeb crush is Rick Fox, her ex is Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luther), and Nick. The one thing in common is age (maturity?) I believe. (Michael was 40 when they dated).

Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:04 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Not sure if she has a type, her celeb crush is Rick Fox, her ex is Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luther), and Nick.  The one thing in common is age (maturity?) I believe.  (Michael was 40 when they dated).
Where have you heard that? It doesn't make a difference to me, but I'm just curious if it's a fact or some gossip around?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:05 pm

What a fun interview! Right after the FRC they went back to the house and started talking about everything. Get it all out in the open, fantastic communication.

Nice invite from Rick Fox! laugh out loud

ETA: double date with Peta and Max. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
lleyki wrote:Yeah he's a good looking guy but the reason I found her answer so surprising is because looks wise he's so different from Nick, it made me wonder if she's one of these people without a type or Nick isn't typically her physical type.

I think if you listen to the interview, you'll see it was a joke.  Because Nick was saying, this is getting dangerous (about Rick being the 5th wheel) in their date night like he was jealous.  The interview had Rick all over it so it was not hard to weave it into every conversation.  Not sure if she has a type, her celeb crush is Rick Fox, her ex is Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luther), and Nick.  The one thing in common is age (maturity?) I believe.  (Michael was 40 when they dated).

I was referring to when it was first revealed on Jimmy Kimmel. Jimmy was clearly surprised and not expecting that answer and so was I. I think Nick even said when she told him he was surprised.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya