SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Brought over from General Discussion thread:

cookielover12 wrote:Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 48 Screen13

Double Date :inlove

My SC from instagram

I like seeing the lovely couple out with other couples! 
Now nick can show off Vanessa to the world.

I bet Ashley I is jealous bc she wanted to meet Vanessa first.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Hands down the most beautiful and emotional FRC proposal I have watched.  :yes:

I began bawling the minute I saw Nick step back and lose his breath and tear up when he saw Vanessa.  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 48 1f62d Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 48 1f62d  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 48 1f60d

Some moments are so magical that you can feel them.... that proposal by Nick was one of them  beatingheart

LOVE heartandarrow

Jina wrote:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:19 pm

It's like when a groom see's his bride for the first time. That second said everything to me as to how he was feeling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:21 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:Not sure if she has a type, her celeb crush is Rick Fox, her ex is Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luther), and Nick.  The one thing in common is age (maturity?) I believe.  (Michael was 40 when they dated).
Where have you heard that? It doesn't make a difference to me, but I'm just curious if it's a fact or some gossip around?

Could be gossip, sorry folks this article is not a fan article.  http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-2017-vanessa-grimaldi-ex-boyfriend-1568588/  There's a post on the Episode threads from ReneeM with a copy of Michael's tweet from (2014) him giving a shoutout to Vanessa, also a thread regarding a tweet from Michael negating the wetpaint rumor about Vanessa staying in LA while auditioning (that was deleted).

**edited**
At this point, neither here nor there.  But seems like she likes older men (hey I do too, my hubby is 10 years older easier to relate to more matured people when I was in my early to mid 20s).

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posting links to another forum)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Hands down the most beautiful and emotional FRC proposal I have watched.  :yes:

I began bawling the minute I saw Nick step back and lose his breath and tear up when he saw Vanessa.  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 48 1f62d Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 48 1f62d  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 48 1f60d

Some moments are so magical that you can feel them.... that proposal by Nick was one of them  beatingheart

LOVE heartandarrow

Jina wrote:

ITA, but I think we're biased (wink).

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:23 pm

Ben/Lauren and Nick/Vanessa on a double date?? My faves!!! Both are fighting hard. Hope they go back-to-back into the Bachelor Married Club some day!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:24 pm

lleyki wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:
lleyki wrote:Yeah he's a good looking guy but the reason I found her answer so surprising is because looks wise he's so different from Nick, it made me wonder if she's one of these people without a type or Nick isn't typically her physical type.

I think if you listen to the interview, you'll see it was a joke.  Because Nick was saying, this is getting dangerous (about Rick being the 5th wheel) in their date night like he was jealous.  The interview had Rick all over it so it was not hard to weave it into every conversation.  Not sure if she has a type, her celeb crush is Rick Fox, her ex is Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luther), and Nick.  The one thing in common is age (maturity?) I believe.  (Michael was 40 when they dated).

I was referring to when it was first revealed on Jimmy Kimmel. Jimmy was clearly surprised and not expecting that answer and so was I. I think Nick even said when she told him he was surprised.

I don't think the surprise comes from the fact that they don't look alike. If Nick thought that, I'd think that would be a bit narcissistic of him (ETA: I don't think this is the case). Personally, I was surprised mostly because of how random it is to choose Rick Fox as her ultimate celebrity crush / hall pass. More often than not, people choose well-known actors or musicians because it's the first thing that comes to mind. The randomness of it was the surprising bit, and I think that's what caught Nick and Jimmy off guard, not the fact that they look different. JMO.

Last edited by crunchycheeto on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
BKay wrote:In every way he has shown us how much he loves her. Eventually, when his contract expires, I think Nick will tell us that it was Vanessa and no one else from the beginning. Maybe he will also confirm to us that the yellow bracelet was always his silent reassurance to her.

I will buy his book!

If anyone should write a Bachelor Memoire one day, it should be Nick. I'd read that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Reminder no negative post about any contestants in a fan thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's like when a groom see's his bride for the first time. That second said everything to me as to how he was feeling.

Perfectly said, GA! Now I am going to tear up again (what's wrong with me)... :tissuebox

So beautiful and such a beautiful couple. I am so happy for Nick that he found his match in Vanessa beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Actually reminds me of when Blake saw Holly come through the doors on their wedding day. Man that is a killer for me. :tissuebox They went through a lot of BS and it's at that moment IMO that everything comes full circle.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:45 pm

This one is everything! What a cute and sweet video Smiley From the People's shoot also...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTjXYN0IkTs

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 48 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya