SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Swiss Girl Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:06 pm

@Imp Thank you and welcome!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:06 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BR1KJpGg16j/

https://instagram.com/p/BR1JshBgQ8j/

.....did I do that right? If not, please feel free to delete, mods. laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Hehe Vanessa is posting updates from her Disneyland adventures on Twitter, Nick even retweeted one giggling (https://twitter.com/VanessaGrimaldi)

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Something about Nick holding hands in public with his fiance is so fulfilling to me. I longed for this moment. So happy Nick and Vanessa are beaming with happiness. This is all I ever wanted for Nick to come out of this show happy, in love, and in peace with himself.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:30 pm

@Julie81 That's all it takes! You can just post the link, or you can go here

http://ctrlq.org/instagram/

post the link of the SM pic - generate code - copy the whole code - paste here

Double Date. " #nickviall " #vanessagrimaldi " @nickviall " @vanessagrimaldi30 " #bachelornation " #thebachelor " #nickandvanessa " @bachelorabc " #babygotbach " #dwts " #teambabygotbach " @petamurgatroyd " #petamurgatroyd " @dancingabc " @maksimc " #maksimchmerkovskiy by @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

Double Date. " #nickviall " #vanessagrimaldi " @nickviall " @vanessagrimaldi30 " #bachelornation " #thebachelor " #nickandvanessa " @bachelorabc " #babygotbach " #dwts " #teambabygotbach " @petamurgatroyd " #petamurgatroyd " @dancingabc " @maksimc " #maksimchmerkovskiy by @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

starwelcome @Imp@

@Cila51290 I A everytime I see him holding hands with Vanessa, if feels different, since I've never seen him like that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:31 pm

OT and I'm really stupid with this, but how do you see ig stories? I don't get it, at all.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Julie81 That's all it takes! You can just post the link, or you can go here

http://ctrlq.org/instagram/

post the link of the SM pic - generate code - copy the whole code - paste here

starwelcome @Imp@

@Cila51290 I A everytime I see him holding hands with Vanessa, if feels different, since I've never seen him like that.

Thanks GA!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:52 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:OT and I'm really stupid with this, but how do you see ig stories? I don't get it, at all.

@Cocoasneeze, On the app, if someone has a new story, a colorful ring will appear around their profile picture. To see the story, just tap on their profile picture.

If you have already seen the story but it hasn't been 24 hrs since they uploaded it, a clear ring will appear around their profile pic.

Stories from people you follow will appear at the top of the feed in a row. Hope that helps! yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:26 pm

The hashtags kill me! cantstopl #watchoutnick  babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 74 2764

babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 74 Captur28
Source

V's SM game is on point! giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:25 pm

cookielover12 wrote:SC of Vanessa's IG story!

These two are so adorable with their bracelets! heartglasses babygotbach - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 74 110

I can't get enough of these two , you can tell they are a great team and really care for eachother.
These brackets prove that they are really in this relationship and is always there for eachother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:33 pm

These bracelets are really cute! I can imagine they are maybe made and a present from bella?

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:07 pm

How reputable is the Toronto Star? According to them, N&V were sneaking around in Toronto for 10 days. Quite brave of Nissa I must say if it's true! giggling  yes

Viall and Grimaldi spent 10 days sneaking around in Toronto, for instance, while their season was airing.

Source: https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2017/03/19/the-bachelors-nick-and-vanessa-are-struggling-so-what.html
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya