SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winteriscoming - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:02 am

Ok ladies after 1 bottle of wine and a blase episode, till we meet again!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

winteriscoming - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:03 am

I was at least hoping after this $hit epi that we'd get the second half extended previews. Don't we usually get those around epi 6? Disappointing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:03 am

winteriscoming - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 C4B8eALVMAAXta9
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
"You're not supposed to say goodbye to people like that." - Nick
#TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:04 am

mizzoufan wrote:
North wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:He is so bored by these younger shallow women.

Agreed. And he is so obvious. Really astounded so many people on Twitter think he is making a mistake. Are they watching the show!?!? It is so obvious Nick and Danielle L. have no chemistry. ZERO.
I disagree in my opinion they had lots of chemistry there few first dates. Tonight date sizzled out fast

I agree with you - my comment confirming Kasha, was pertaining to tonight's interaction between Nick and Danielle L. Not to quote myself, but still kind of quote myself, I stated up thread earlier that he was clearly in to Danielle L. early on but then grew less and less interested as time went on --- during their 1. on 1, Houmas House date, and now tonight. IMO, his body language is super easy to read.

Last edited by North on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:06 am

I also think part of the reason Nick cooled so quickly on DLo had to do with vanessa. I just don't think we are seeing a good picture at all of what is actually going on.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:06 am

umngirl wrote:We need a #BringBackAlexis campaign solely for the bloopers.

Love it! Or "#BloopersbyAlexis TPTB could've had more of her, more of growing relationships and less of Corrine but they made the wrong choice.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:06 am

Sorry, couldn't help it. Smiley

So they're going to make it seem like next week the women are worried Nick decides to quit the show? Yeah, sure.

I now think Nick's crying on the pier (which they may not even show just like I knew we'd never see the table flip) is after he lets Kristina go. I also think that's what Vanessa and company are so upset about.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:06 am

I think the chemistry seen with DLO in the first few dates was basically --edit.
I enjoyed this episode because it focused more on who Nick is and what he wants. This will help when it gets down to the F3 and his quality dates. I was so glad to see him eliminate like a swashbuckler!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:07 am

Not enjoying the season. Then again, when was the last time you sat back and thought wow, this season is just so awesome laugh out loud. Aside for a few friendships and maybe the lead with f1/f2, there isn't much to write home about.

winteriscoming - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:08 am

umngirl wrote:We need a #BringBackAlexis campaign solely for the bloopers.

And I think he actually liked her and her sense of humour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:10 am

bleuberry wrote:Not enjoying the season. Then again, when was the last time you sat back and thought wow, this season is just so awesome laugh out loud. Aside for a few friendships and maybe the lead with f1/f2, there isn't much to write home about.

Well, when you do get bummed about this season -- just remember we got Alexis!! #SharkGirl  #birthdayboobsversary  #NicholasCageisScary  #WinterisComing #movebetches

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:11 am

This season really seems to be all about Corinne. They are even editing out the drama with the other girls. Clearly there was more going on at the group date and Whitney randomly talking about DL... Its like if it doesnt involve Corinne they are not showing it.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620