SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winteriscoming - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by North Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:12 am

Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:We need a #BringBackAlexis campaign solely for the bloopers.

And I think he actually liked her and her sense of humour.

I agree, I feel like they had the kind of friendship where he'd want to set her up with a friend of his! But I still want to see her on BIP.

North

Back to top Go down

winteriscoming - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:12 am

anyone know which site puts up uploads of episodes quickly?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:13 am

Maybe whatever is actually going on tptb are playing it down for their potential ette's edit to be squeaky clean?

One more episode and we're off to HTDs. RS stating Vanessa was a mini villain is nowhere to be found. Does he normally emphasize so much that's gonna happen and then nothing shows when the show airs?

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:15 am

If they do show the Vanessa and Rachel drama it's going to make no sense to why they are fighting. IMO most of the episode will be shot Corrine AGAIN.

I wish I could skip to fantasy dates that's going to be the only episode they actually show the relationships
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:15 am

Cila51290 wrote:Maybe whatever is actually going on tptb are playing it down for their potential ette's edit to be squeaky clean?

I love her and I love them together. But I think they are trying to clean up F1 Vanessa's edit also. Protecting her.

I'd rather they just show us what happened. Who cares if Vanessa is actually a little controversial? Show us! That just makes her ending up with controversial Nick MORE INTERESTING.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:16 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think the chemistry seen with DLO in the first few dates was basically --edit.
I enjoyed this episode because it focused more on who Nick is and what he wants. This will help when it gets down to the F3 and his quality dates. I was so glad to see him eliminate like a swashbuckler!

Same here. It was a fairly depressing episode and I wish we'd seen some Vanessa time, but there were some interesting conversations and I loved seeing Nick kick out the dead weight. Jasmine was getting on my last nerve, Danielle bored me (and Nick) and Whitney who? Can barely remember who went home at the RC since they were irrelevant apart from Alexis. The season starts now as far as I'm concerned and I'm just happy to get to it. Nick seemed very genuine to me this episode. I don't think he'd be having such a breakdown if he was just looking for someone to be fake engaged to for a few months. He clearly wants it to feel right and real, and I'm sure it will with Vanessa next week. Hopefully we'll see plenty of it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:17 am

officeRules wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@officeRules maybe it actually doesn't have anything to do with Vanessa. Where did that train of thought come from?

I have been looking closely for it.  He wore it on the farm date, too.  My thought is he has it on/ will have it on for group dates or on 1-1 dates whenever Vanessa is there. Specifically, the group dates that Vanessa is there for... as a shout-out to remind her that he didn't forget.

This has held true so far, except at the haunted house. That was almost impossible to see his wrists for most of the date because of his long sleeved loose-fitting shirt.  Just puzzled why he was wearing it to pick up Kristina on their one-one... Unless he did it knowing she was going to watch them leave?

Just my thoughts. The yellow bracelet has been on my radar since the workout picture way back at the beginning.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:17 am

Lisa wrote:Honest to god cannot understand why we are not seeing more Nick & Vanessa..that is the story, YET once again we got ZERO time on the group date with them..I just don't get it duh
ITA.. I can't understand how they think the general public is gonna buy it when he picks her when they only had about 15 minutes together the whole season. It just doesn't make sense and no matter how many times we tell MF that it's not the drama we care about he never listens.. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last season of the Bach.; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:20 am

I think most of the audience would be happy if TPTB narrowed the field from the M&G down rapidly leaving the last half of the season interesting 1:1 dates with the lead and the remaining 8 or so cast. And then showing more character development with the lead and the with each other as part of the cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:20 am

sosleepy wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Maybe whatever is actually going on tptb are playing it down for their potential ette's edit to be squeaky clean?

I love her and I love them together. But I think they are trying to clean up F1 Vanessa's edit also. Protecting her.

I'd rather they just show us what happened. Who cares if Vanessa is actually a little controversial? Show us! That just makes her ending up with controversial Nick MORE INTERESTING.

Same. Anyone who's been following nick knows that his type isn't the sweet, stays out of drama, type of girl. And, that's totally great! But, them hiding it just feels so obvious and like we're not getting the true story. Even RS said that she was nowhere near Nikki levels of bitchiness, so nothing that bad happened with her. So, why not just show us so we can understand what the heck was happening! Everything feels so out of context and it's really frustrating to watch, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:22 am

One more episode and we're off to HTDs. RS stating Vanessa was a mini villain is nowhere to be found. Does he normally emphasize so much that's gonna happen and then nothing shows when the show airs?

The last time it really happened was with Nikki on Juan Pablo's season. Also, there was some stuff with the guys basically messing with nick on Kaitlyn's season that he mentioned that they left out. This season seems way more extreme, as we've gotten basically zero of the drama RS spoiled besides Corinne.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:23 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:Where is the romance? It's been an hour already.

The only real romance I have seen so far this season is Nick and Vanessa's 1 on 1 date.  I wish they would have shown more of Nick and Vanessa and substantially less of Corinne. It would have made for a better season with more romance and less of all the Corinne silliness...she ate up a lot of screen time.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620