SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NOLA - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in the minority but I LOVED this episode. It was real, it was raw, it was Nick being Nick rather than just the Bachelor and I could sense the emotions he was going through and the actual burden of being the lead... how heavy it weighed on him to let people go but he had to do so because like he said to the remaining women, he wants this to be REAL.
I am #TeamNick on this one.
AAL, I'm with you! bestbud!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

NOLA - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:20 am

We seriously only got a second of Nick and Vanessa together intertwined?! If they cut short some of Corinne's antics and Raven's comments, we could have at least gotten a "hi, how you doin'?" I'm pretty sure he comforted and assured her. grrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:33 am

atem wrote:
nikikass wrote:That group date was the weirdest episode I have ever watched.  It made no sense.

Who the hell is editing this show.  "Edward scissor hands"

Seems to be that way since the 'To Be Continued' crap.

Maddy wrote:NOLA - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 16124317_423813781297122_2589706975583404032_n
theyearofelan
if you've already watched #TheBachelor tonight you know how great this was. if you haven't yet, you're in for something special. this woman is magical and powerful and brave and inspiring. I hope you watch it and I hope you love it and I hope you cry just like I did

Then Nick picks Corrine over her next episode.  Go figure!

Nick knows who he wants at that point, and i think he let go the ones he felt were the most vulnerable...IMO it was a compliment to be let go before Corinne....same with Danielle, shes's more likely to have a deeper hurt than Rachel or Raven. He did them both a favour. The last 3 standing are not always the 3 they liked the most IMO ....many choices are strategic IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:35 am

I do still think the last three were the ones he liked the most. He seemed to have more of a big brother vibe with Kristina. Especially after he said she was quiet and shy, I knew that she wasn't his type. It's the same thing with Danielle M, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:41 am

Sean Lowe @SeanLowe09

Cat: "Nick is being distant."

Me: "Maybe he has diarrhea like I did on a date and just doesn't feel like talking."

#TheBachelor
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Lisa wrote:Honest to god cannot understand why we are not seeing more Nick & Vanessa..that is the story, YET once again we got ZERO time on the group date with them..I just don't get it duh
ITA.. I can't understand how they think the general public is gonna buy it when he picks her when they only had about 15 minutes together the whole season. It just doesn't make sense and no matter how many times we tell MF that it's not the drama we care about he never listens.. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last season of the Bach.; (

Because that is not the premise of the show.
I should actually record this: The show is a sociological dating experiment with a lead and _______ amount of cast. It is not a romance between 2 people. That is only part of it, if it's a part of it. So TPTB are never going to show that any season. This is not my opinion this is what MF himself has said in interviews. TPTB may show the romance, but along with that they will show the good, much bad and even more ugly.  After 21 seasons and 2 spinoffs I don't think TPTB are overly concerned if people get pissed off that Nick and Vanessa are not getting more time.

No need to record it for me I've read it where you've written it many times ; ) Sure we on the forum understand how the show goes. I was talking about those at home that don't read here and I said I wondered how they thought the general public would buy it. I never said anything about anybody being pissed off. Just wanted to clear that up. yes
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:17 am

North wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Lisa wrote:Honest to god cannot understand why we are not seeing more Nick & Vanessa..that is the story, YET once again we got ZERO time on the group date with them..I just don't get it duh
ITA.. I can't understand how they think the general public is gonna buy it when he picks her when they only had about 15 minutes together the whole season. It just doesn't make sense and no matter how many times we tell MF that it's not the drama we care about he never listens.. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last season of the Bach.; (

We'll maybe TPTB want a different season than the last two or three? Think about it - Kaitlyn's season was a bit of a disaster and foiled (by Kaitlyn before the season was over) then Ben and JoJo were so obvious with their F1s (even with Ben's dual ILYs) and now there's three-peat Nick, he was never going to have a love story edit. His was always (IMO) about whether he was going to get rejected AGAIN. How does TPTB make that plausible, by making this season messy in the beginning and then slowly show the real relationships. All IMO.

Sounds good.; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:26 am

Nick is, IMO, the worst lead this show has ever had. I find him absolutely insufferable. I'm out for the rest of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:32 am

NOLA - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 16464586_819774074828337_7398803653873631232_n
thecolonel1215
Almost time Bachelor fans. Even the little Horse is ready. #neworleans #nola #longuevuehouseandgardens #bachelor21 #thebachelor #bachelornation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:34 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:36 am

How can you be frustrated and love one episode at the same time?

I can only speculate how the viewers who aren't spoiled felt after that 2 minute group date. I can't imagine that they are sure what just happened. I hated they left out almost all alone time with the girls on this date. I just don't see any friction between V and D Lo. Somebody wanted to stir the pot for fun with that crap or supposed friction cause it just isn't there, IMO.

I did take away several positive reads from this episode. Vanessa is ALL IN! She's scared chitless, IMO. So much so, she's really in her head. Thank goodness she didn't check out. It became clear to me also that Nick really likes Rachel. I enjoyed their one on one but tonight I saw true concern on his face as Rachel voiced her frustrations.

The biggest thing I took away is Nick is VERY INVESTED! So real and so raw and so honest. Tonight he wasn't a reality character or just playing the role of TB. I just can't see how there can be any questioning his intentions or if he truly wants to find the one. TPTB really want the audience to wonder if the 4th time is the charm. IMO, they have really screwed this fantastic group of women and Nick. If I were Nick, I would be about half ticked by now with this edit. But he knows what is coming so he's probably faring a great deal better than most of the viewers.

By the way, I would love to see Kristina as the bachelorette, too. Such a unique young lady. I hate she got such a late start establishing a relationship with Nick. I think he really liked her, too.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:51 am

Nick's authenticity made this episode worth it for me. It was probably the saving grace in an otherwise badly edited episode IMO. I like that he doesn't second-guess his decisions (IMO) and sends the women home when they show attachment and he is already checked out. He doesn't try to string them along till the next RC IMO and I respect that.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620