SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by jessietrey Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm

Quick, does anyone know what Vanessa's bathroom looks like? cantstopl Just kidding. Nick just posted a video on instagram from a bathroom.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Bathroom are not exempt from sleuthing. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:49 pm

The bathroom looks kind of modern, almost like something you would see in a hotel. I got the impression that Vanessa's place in Montreal is a little more traditional, somewhat homier. I'm not saying they aren't together, because #Couchgate was pretty telling... but I don't think they're at Vanessa's; I think they might be in a safe house / hotel room.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO If Vanessa is the F1, knowing her type from her SM, I personally don't think she gives a rats butt how many pics of Danielle Nick posts. He is posting the pics because he wants to or he has to or both. Vanessa is the one that is following Rachel and Rachel isn't following her back. I doubt very much especially if she has a Neil Lane on her finger she is worried about the pics Nick as the lead is posting or worrying about anyone that might not care for her.

Blogger boy just wishes he was on someone's orange couch snapping pics with someone, anyone.

I first read that as Boogger boy Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 3806527698 Appropriate name IMO giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:14 am

@northernviewer That's what I refer to him as or at least one of my names. Snotlogger. Snot boy. Booger Boy. All good, appropriate names according to this no lifer haus frau.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:16 am

Kashathediva wrote:@northernviewer  That's what I refer to him as or at least one of my names. Snotlogger. Snot boy. Booger Boy. All good, appropriate names according to this no lifer haus frau.

:yes: definitely all applicable names ...he's definitely a pot who likes to call the kettle black duh

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:47 am

crunchycheeto wrote:The bathroom looks kind of modern, almost like something you would see in a hotel. I got the impression that Vanessa's place in Montreal is a little more traditional, somewhat homier. I'm not saying they aren't together, because #Couchgate was pretty telling... but I don't think they're at Vanessa's; I think they might be in a safe house / hotel room.
Does anyone have a screencap of the bathroom?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:56 am

I tried
Nick's IG story
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Img_0550
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Img_0551

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:16 am

Thank you, @sdmom!

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:17 am

It's almost like he's in the shower as there is a shower head to his right and a shower door to his left.  Maybe the stylist came to him and the shower is a good place to have hair fall? I don't know...

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Img_1923
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Img_1924

I also noticed that the bedding that Vanessa was laying on today with her friend looks a lot like the bedding on the bed she showed her bikini top from the pool party episode the other day.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Img_1925
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Img_1926

So where ever Vanessa is, she has been there for the past two days at least. I'm thinking it's her place.

My SC of Nick's IG and Vanessa's Snapchat

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:44 am

That is the bikini top she had on when telling Nick she was fed up with Corrine last ep laugh out loud..also looks like a hotel imo from both pics..jmo

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:48 am

Lisa wrote:That is the bikini top she had on when telling Nick she was fed up with Corrine last ep laugh out loud..also looks like a hotel imo from both pics..jmo

So many fans were asking about it on her IG pics so that may have been why she posted a story. I guess they want the "bad a*s " top! giggling
It's not padded by the way. There was speculation about that somewhere.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10