SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:28 pm

mindless wrote:
notarose wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BQMXBhAhVHE/?taken-by=pacozero&hl=en

I was so enraptured by all Nick's interviews that I forgot I had wanted to post this.
I see 2 dinosaurs.
Anyone?

Haha, it does seem like Vanessa's joining in! While sipping her drink. giggling It honestly seemed to me like most of them were more or less drunk on that date, which is why the volleyball match turned into such a disaster.

@fairytaleprincess @mindless

I was thinking little Vanessa drank a bit too much from her pineapple and Nick was gently imitating her thus "little baby" dinosaur Hugesmile He does enjoy mimicing people.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:29 pm

Vanessa isn't getting any more or less hate than any other f1. There are a few Danielle-stans going after her, but most of the comments she gets is about how she walks on water. **IMO**Danielle has gotten it much worse with all the sl*t-shaming and "she's so fake" comments I see on all the forums and I haven't seen her react. Vanessa's going to be in a public relationship - she should get used to some criticism and not react in this petty, victim-playing way each time. No one is arguing that nick wasn't bored during that date, but there's no reason to like a comment saying that when you won and she lost. It's knocking someone down who already lost and it's just not nice. ***IMO***For the record, I think Nick has been less than classy during his media tour too; Kaitlyn and Shawn got so much crap for making fun of him after their ATFR and he's doing the same thing to girls he dumped, just in a more subtle way. Doesn't hurt anyone to be nicer, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:30 pm

lleyki wrote:
Nick looking bored during their conversation was an observation Pacozero made, and, yeah, it does seem to imply that Danielle is boring. But it's hard to argue that observation of Nick's reaction, because that's what I saw and that's what a lot of people on twitter saw.

And Nick didn't exactly help dispel the notion with some of his responses in interviews, regarding why he eliminated her.

Yeah, he pretty much confirmed it. Whether or not Vanessa said something about Danielle, I don't believe for one second that it had anything to do with her being eliminated. Nick just felt unable to have a raw and honest conversation with her. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just like h8ters gotta hate, fans gotta fan. Gotta do something with their time. Everything in moderation. Both equally crayzee to me.

affraid no one comes between me and my love for my tv boyfriend!.  cheerleader  :sprinklehearts  :sprinklehearts
Well, until such time as he is no longer single. Will then adjust status accordingly.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Let's make sure "we" state things as "opinions" and remember this is "our" forum--not another forum or the comments section on someone's social media account or another boogerooops blogger site. No food fights please.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:43 pm

Lara wrote:Vanessa isn't getting any more or less hate than any other f1. There are a few Danielle-stans going after her, but most of the comments she gets is about how she walks on water. **IMO**Danielle has gotten it much worse with all the sl*t-shaming and "she's so fake" comments I see on all the forums and I haven't seen her react. Vanessa's going to be in a public relationship - she should get used to some criticism and not react in this petty, victim-playing way each time. No one is arguing that nick wasn't bored during that date, but there's no reason to like a comment saying that when you won and she lost. It's knocking someone down who already lost and it's just not nice. ***IMO***For the record, I think Nick has been less than classy during his media tour too; Kaitlyn and Shawn got so much crap for making fun of him after their ATFR and he's doing the same thing to girls he dumped, just in a more subtle way. Doesn't hurt anyone to be nicer, IMO.

Being in the public eye, she should get used to some criticism. But she shouldn't have to get used to being called a bitch. And when I said 'disproportionate hate', I meant disproportionate to what she's been accused of saying/doing. It had nothing to do with the hate she received relative to any of the other contestants.

I didn't think Nick was making fun of the women he eliminated by saying he didn't have easy, natural conversations with them. He always prefaced those comments by saying they were lovely girls, just not a good match for him. I feel like Sharleen got the same flack when she mentioned she didn't have a cerebral connection with Juan Pablo. And I always thought people were reading too much into it because saying you don't feel mentally connected with someone doesn't automatically mean that other person is stupid.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just like h8ters gotta hate, fans gotta fan. Gotta do something with their time. Everything in moderation. Both equally crayzee to me.
Ouch! I love ya Kasha. It's funny, I'll stop watching in  flat minute if I don't like the cast. Sometimes I wish I had hung on longer!

But I'm beginning to wonder whose name is on this thread! Is there nothing going on with Vanessa the last 24 hrs. A new episode can't get here soon enough, IMO!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:32 pm

But I'm beginning to wonder whose name is on this thread! Is there nothing going on with Vanessa the last 24 hrs. A new episode can't get here soon enough, IMO!

She's been quiet on social media. I think the last thing she posted on Instagram was her playing some type of musical game with her family.

I didn't think Nick was making fun of the women he eliminated by saying he didn't have easy, natural conversations with them. He always prefaced those comments by saying they were lovely girls, just not a good match for him.

This. Like with Whitney, in one interview, before he said why they didn't connect, he made sure to state how sweet, genuine and very unassuming Whitney is, even going as far as to say that most wouldn't expect that with her being a model. But then he stated that she was very, very quiet and he was just never able to draw her out to where they could connect. IMO that is probably one of the most articulate explanations for eliminating someone.

And regarding Danielle, Nick has never called the woman stupid or boring. Yes, some infer that from what he's said, like me but it doesn't mean he himself has insulted or been harsh about her. He has, in my opinion, simply been honest about why their relationship stalled after starting off well. Some seem so offended because Nick is daring to make it clear that mentally he didn't connect with Danielle. Like how dare he and he must be saying she's stupid. And in my opinion, people connect for all reasons and are entitled to feel the way they feel.

So if Nick truly felt like he wasn't connecting to Danielle on a mental level no matter how sweet and beautiful she is, he's not a jerk for saying that, IMO. And that is not similar in any way IMO to Kaitlyn cackling about how awkward is was for her to listen to "some guy" say he's in love with her and propose to her or mock Nick's ring toss or make comments like, "just because I said you could join the show doesn't mean you had to stick around till the end".

Last edited by lleyki on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:35 pm

^^^
Feeling like one of the women in the mansion - no previews, no soundtrack, no epi pics, too much in my head rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:40 pm

After tomorrow's episode do we think that Nick will post an instagram photo from his date with Vanessa? Maybe he will refrain from posting a kissing photo. Hugesmile
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:54 pm

jessietrey wrote:After tomorrow's episode do we think that Nick will post an instagram photo from his date with Vanessa? Maybe he will refrain from posting a kissing photo. Hugesmile

Or refrain from favoriting a kiss vid on Twitter? giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:12 pm

lleyki wrote:

She's been quiet on social media. I think the last thing she posted on Instagram was her playing some type of musical game with her family.

I didn't think Nick was making fun of the women he eliminated by saying he didn't have easy, natural conversations with them. He always prefaced those comments by saying they were lovely girls, just not a good match for him.

This. Like with Whitney, in one interview, before he said why they didn't connect, he made sure to state how sweet, genuine and very unassuming Whitney is, even going as far as to say that most wouldn't expect that with her being a model. But then he stated that she was very, very quiet and he was just never able to draw her out to where they could connect. IMO that is probably one of the most articulate explanations for eliminating someone.

And regarding Danielle, Nick has never called the woman stupid or boring. Yes, some infer that from what he's said, like me but it doesn't mean he himself has insulted or been harsh about her. He has, in my opinion, simply been honest about why their relationship stalled after starting off well. Some seem so offended because Nick is daring to make it clear that mentally he didn't connect with Danielle. Like how dare he and he must be saying she's stupid. And in my opinion, people connect for all reasons and are entitled to feel the way they feel.

So if Nick truly felt like he wasn't connecting to Danielle on a mental level no matter how sweet and beautiful she is, he's not a jerk for saying that, IMO. And that is not similar in any way IMO to Kaitlyn cackling about how awkward is was for her to listen to "some guy" say he's in love with her and propose to her or mock Nick's ring toss or make comments like, "just because I said you could join the show doesn't mean you had to stick around till the end".
Well said @lleyki. ITA. I honestly feel Nick has gone out of his way to be very nice & positive about each woman in all of his interviews. Very articulate on reasons why he eliminated and in general compared to the stock answers past bachelors wd give. Also my interpretation on Nick citing so many Rachel references was because he doesnt want to answer on Vanessa as he cd easily give things away.
I cant believe all this over a like. Good god. I blame the edit for so much misinformation & ommission breeding gossip.
Perhaps there will be so much new content that this will seem a distant memory by tuesday. All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10