SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:50 pm

^^^
Love your post and I totally agree after reading this for two days some are so upset because of one like. duh no idea
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by OnionLayers Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:22 pm

I see a lot of the Shawn B. type role in Vanessa.

At first, she seems super cool and the chemistry is off the charts. Then, since the feelings are real, they might not act "perfectly."

Vanessa crying at volleyball kind of reminded me of when Shawn flipped out when Jared got the group date rose. Having real feelings must suck in this environment.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:28 pm

notarose wrote:Curious as to how someone rejected in week 7 has come to play such a large role. He found her sexy.  They danced on stage twice.  They had some conversations.  He didn't want to give her any more roses so he ended it.
Personally I like things about each of the girls that went to St. Thomas, and I'll add Alexis who didn't to my list as well, but this show is about Nick finding out if there is a woman who he can find mutual love with so for me I expect 29 women to exit because otherwise he will be alone again.

We know as fact, Nick chose to keep 6 women he wanted in order to get to know them better for another week. 4 of those women he preferred enough to want to meet their families. It's possible that he even fell in love with one of those women. That woman could be Vanessa. We are vicariously following, as Nick referred to it in an interview, the "documentary" of his experience.

Nick, the guy almost none of his fellow cast liked on A's season.  Nick, who was the center of arguments with some guy the night Eric was let go, with Cody on a GD, with Josh-Chris-Brian-Marcus before hometown dates.  Gee, there's probably more but you get my drift.  Nick, who blasted Josh in the infamous leaked plane vid.  Moving along to the next season: Nick who had words in K's season with a different Josh, 2 tense convos with Shawn, and Nick who even told K during his FS that Shawn was a guy with a history of ...now what exactly was the term for 2 guys sharing a girl?
Using Nick himself as a measure for comparison, I find it a challenge to come up with a known indiscretion on Vanessa's part toward any of her fellow cast that could rival what Nick is known to have actually done in the past. No one can catch up to Nick  giggling
JMO

OH, and to be clear, I've always been in Nick's corner because for me single acts do not override the totality of a man or woman.
Why blame somebody when everything comes down to differences in personalities...Nick was attracted to Danielle L's sexuality...I don't feel her any different from the way Corinne is trying to get Nick into sleeping with him...she is just more subtle using her wardrobes, her body to get him into lusting for her...I don't understand how she would not have experience wardrobe malfunctions when she comes in knowingly prepared that exposing her breasts are 100% possible with that clothes she is wearing...I know that Danielle L has breast works on her, she is beautiful with or without undergoing knife procedures...but, I guess her insecurities are so physically reflected thus her decisions to go through it anyways...

What I found out about Nick is he is not 100% into girly girl... he likes girls who are not afraid to eat in front of him...he likes adventures...thus, he wants her girl to love life the way he wants to live his life...I find Danielle L totally the opposite of what he wants in a girl...I think, Vanessa totally fits into that...Nick said in one of his interviews he's amazed on how Vanessa is not afraid of people seeing her eating a big bowl of pasta...and he loves her for that...

Danielle L has mentioned about how guarded she has been after her parents have separated...for me that's red flag for caution...it will be hard for her to build a relationship short term in that kind of environment...Rachel may have been a little bit guarded as well...but her being able to break down her wall through communication and open up with Nick is a big step on her part...I don't think Danielle L has made that bold steps so far...maybe she just is not that expressive through words..

I have watched Corinne with Ellen...her aggressive personalities are not reflected from the way she talks during the interview...she seems to be a lot tamer than what she has projected in the show...her ex- has spoken about her being really nice...I think I could totally believe that...she has great comedic skills though...maybe that could be part of why Nick is attracted to her...if Nick will be flipping like Jason...chances are it would be Corinne if she is really that nice...and, definitely not Danielle L...but, I think Nick is definitely into Vanessa...Nick needs somebody who is tremendously patient to match his transparencies...

Last edited by Skates on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:43 pm

Please lets get back on topic. Discuss Danielle and anyone else in their own threads.

and..

Rules
Please refrain from posting lengthy posts. When there are several lengthy posts, they are often times skipped over, however Admin/Mods read every post which is very time consuming and often times it is off topic which isn't important to the topic title.

TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:45 pm

notarose wrote:
mindless wrote:
notarose wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BQMXBhAhVHE/?taken-by=pacozero&hl=en

I was so enraptured by all Nick's interviews that I forgot I had wanted to post this.
I see 2 dinosaurs.
Anyone?

Haha, it does seem like Vanessa's joining in! While sipping her drink. giggling It honestly seemed to me like most of them were more or less drunk on that date, which is why the volleyball match turned into such a disaster.

@fairytaleprincess @mindless

I was thinking little Vanessa drank a bit too much from her pineapple and Nick was gently imitating her thus "little baby" dinosaur Hugesmile  He does enjoy mimicing people.  

I don't know if it had anything to do with Vanessa because didn't he do that on BIP as well?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:
mindless wrote:

Haha, it does seem like Vanessa's joining in! While sipping her drink. giggling It honestly seemed to me like most of them were more or less drunk on that date, which is why the volleyball match turned into such a disaster.

@fairytaleprincess @mindless

I was thinking little Vanessa drank a bit too much from her pineapple and Nick was gently imitating her thus "little baby" dinosaur Hugesmile  He does enjoy mimicing people.  

I don't know if it had anything to do with Vanessa because didn't he do that on BIP as well?

yes :yes:
I just found the clip amusingly coincidental.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:38 pm

I don't know how to embed video but there's a new clip on ABC Bachelor twitter feed that really ramps up Vanessa and Rachel's reaction to something. I'm not sure if it has to do with Danielle or Kristina or simply Nick leaving. Heck, I can't believe after watching that any kind of romance managed to continue or really that they stayed. They are an emotional mess! It was posted 17h ago if you are wondering which one.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:45 pm

Click the down arrow. Choose embed video, copy the code, paste it here. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Sadly, I don't think any of that is actually new footage.  It may have been cut differently and have text added but same of drama, crying SC's that are already in the SC thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Must be my sense of humor.  I found the clip to be almost mocking the edit - an edit parody of an edit.
Think it is partially because of the soundtrack giggling and the tone set by the narrator.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:06 pm

I think Vanessa and Rachel are crying over different things and it is just spliced together in that promo. IMO Vanessa is crying over Danielle M leaving and Rachel is crying over Kristina leaving. Note that Rachel is wearing the same outfit while crying which she has on when she is consoling Kristina. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Sadly, I don't think any of that is actually new footage.  It may have been cut differently and have text added but same of drama, crying SC's that are already in the SC thread.
IA, it's not actual new footage. I can just hear what they said for the first time in scenes that have been flashed in previews.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10