SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by cookielover12 Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:07 am

I think Vanessa's HTD is the last one, i swear if they cut it short I will be so mad!!! Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 1f621
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:07 am

I think I am right on this - during last night's epi when Nick walked back into the girl's suite after he had gotten his sh!t together, he glanced all around the room where Rachel, Corrine, Raven and Kristina were sitting on the sofa, then he didn't hesitate to say hi or anything and asked 'where is everyone?' I got the impression he was really asking 'where is Vanessa?' If she hadn't been who he really wanted to see, wouldn't he initially give out hugs and hellos to everyone THEN ask where's the other girls? just me surmising....

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:34 am

Cila51290 wrote:Per Nick's blog this week
Vanessa
"From outer space to the depths of the ocean, I was so excited for my date with Vanessa to build off the strong start we had. The SS Sapona shipwreck, is such a cool site. It was a beautiful and adventurous moment to share with Vanessa. It was also maybe risky and dangerous being so close to rusted metal? But no matter how dangerous a date might seem, Vanessa and I always find our way to one another and have the best time.

It was a really good feeling when Vanessa told me she was falling in love. Up until this point, when someone had opened up to me I had realized that I could never feel the same way. I knew I felt strongly for Vanessa, but it was important for me to slow things down. There were still other women — other women that I also had strong feelings for. I didn’t want to take away from this beautiful moment, but I’ve been hurt when too much was said too soon. All I could do was be honest with Vanessa in this moment, and I hoped that it wouldn’t change anything that was happening between us. "

Ravens
My relationship with Raven was easily one of the strongest and had been for some time. Ever since our first date, our connection grew stronger and stronger. I knew I wanted to meet her family. She spoke so fondly about her parents and brother, and opened up about her father’s battle with cancer. When she described the closeness of her family, I couldn’t help but see myself wanting to be a part of it. Giving that rose to Raven meant moving our relationship forward and envisioning what could be the start of a life together. Finishing our night dancing under the stars to Adam Friedman was the perfect end to a date — and an awesome start to big things to come. "

Are we sure Vanessa is F1? Nick's blog is so Team Raven.

http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-exclusive-bachelor-blog-corinne-olympios-seduction-attempt/

I have a different take on the above blog in that it just reinforced V as F1. In the first bold sentence Vanessa and I always find our way to one another and have the best time. the present tense he uses jumped straight out at me. He and Vanessa always FIND, not FOUND their way to each other. When reading the rest of the blog, the only other time I noted present tense was him explaining how he always appreciates Corinne's confidence. I did not note any such present tense in the describing of Raven or Rachel in the blog. Also his description of his response to Vanessa's love confession indicates without saying that he absolutely was more on the same page with her than he allowed her to know which as you read on he admits because of past scenarios where love is professed too soon he has had heartbreak so as excited as he was he also (in his head again somewhat) didn't want to jinx it and therefore "slowing" it down in that respect. (IMO) And I may be guilty regarding the next bit of reading waaaayy deep but to quote Raven "I own it." His use of the 'other' women just lumping them all together almost as supporting cast in the road to their ending seemed like while he had some type of strong feelings for them (and I don't doubt he did) they were a distraction at the time and ultimately he doesn't want to declare love to V in one moment and then be like, K going on a date with Raven now, bye! Smooches. I think the FRC is going to be that more epic assuming Nick is able to stick to his game plan . I think he does if you think about the preview when he is "hoping" she will say yes. I am speculating he held onto that 'I love you" to the bitter end and maybe part of the whole anxiousness. I can't wait for the FRC!!!!!!!!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:05 am

sdmom wrote:Tptb is good on casting doubts! I already saw people questioning if Raven could be f1. There's no doubt in my mind he picked Vanessa. However, I do wonder if they are still happily together because of lack of SHV proof. Oh, well.
I blame RS for starting the "rumor " that Vanessa is a mini villain and not the mostly liked in the house. We have pages and pages of discussions and speculations about who's friends with whom and who's following whom. Does it really matter? Vanessa clearly made some, but not all, friends in the house. So? I like some people I meet but not all. That doesn't mean I am a bad person, does it? We didn't see any footage of her alleged fights against Danielle L and Rachel, and like someone else pointed out, not one single contestant has said anything about fights between Vanessa and anyone. Most constants followed her on sm. I really feel for her and hope she will just ignore all these. Yay, it's easy for me to say it because I am not the one living and experiencing the negativity. But, I hope Vanessa will keep her head high and just be herself. From her sm, I think she can be goofy and silly at times but she has a big heart, she clearly loves her job and it takes a special person to be a special ed teacher. Jmo.

Regarding the bold I think there has been some solid evidence. I still remember back to when Nick was posting snap of Italian food nonstop on weekends and two sets of feet in a snap and the the pool pic that looked very similar to past determined SHV sites and how people were like, "dude stop being so obvious." Then orange couch day. The day Vanessa was all about chilling in her PJs ALL DAY. Suddenly after SM called them out re the orange couch, it was a busy day of hanging with her friend and going to the gym laugh out loud. With FRC being 11/18 and Nick only returning to US via NY airport pic 11/23 it seems he and Vanessa got a slightly extended time after the FRC as it seems in past seasons the couple had like a couple days only after FRC then they would reappear. It seems IMO that the potential SHV "leads" are around 2-3 wks apart each time. For example the snap with two pairs of feet cooking an insane amount of pasta and meatballs happened the weekend 1/6-1/8. That is also the weekend a twitter account said their dad saw Vanessa at the airport (it was a Thursday I believe). Then 3 wks later on a Thursday 1/26  Nick is spotted at LAX (past security meaning he was flying out) and obliges in taking a pic with a group of women where he is dressed for cold weather and also wearing a hat (trying to be unnoticed?). Then nothing is posted from him pics or posts about where he traveled which he typically does if he travels to see friends or family in Chicago/Milwaukee. The only post really was the one of him on the fateful orange couch with just him in it, no friends/family, etc. Then in Vanessa's pic not even her beautiful brown hair is able to completely hide the similar orange couch. To back track for a second, in mid Dec or so I also recall some possible SHV snaps which fit my 2-3 wk theory re SHV. Anyway maybe this coming weekend is when the next one will be as it will be the 3 wk mark since the orange couch snafu. Not making any promises of course but something to be on the look out for as I think it would make the most sense because the following weekend is most like when WTA will be filmed since it is usually filmed the weekend before F3 episode airs. They show the audience the F3 episode then the WTA starts from what has been reported in the past. I still don't know though if they will dare try any snaps/IG of any future SHV since they probably did get dinged for the orange couch of truth laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:52 am

@MonicaJM2001 Definitely love that you noticed the present tense with Nick's comments. That does speak volumes.

I also think that Nick will save the "I love you" for the final day when he asks her to marry him.

I've always thought that a big part of Nick wants that "epic" love story.  But he wants it to be a real story. I think that his patience paid off and he got the happy ending many are still skeptical he was capable of securing. He will "prove to America that if you don't give up on love that eventually you will find it".

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:14 am

I like that he's saving the ily for the final day, especially after explaining how he wants to say it to one more woman only. It's going to have that much more meaning and I can't wait for the finale! I'm sure it's going to be a good one. In one of his last interviews, when asked if we're going to be crying during finale, he smiled and said yes. I hope happy tears only!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:35 am

sdmom wrote:snipped

and like someone else pointed out, not one single contestant has said anything about fights between Vanessa and anyone.

snipped  
I also posted this in the episode thread:

Whitney confirmed on the Funny or Die fbook Live that there indeed was a "disagreement" between Vanessa and "someone else" (she said she would tell those asking at the viewing party later whom) and that she believed that was the reason V was MIA for so many group shots. (she says this near the end ... maybe last 10 min or do?)
https://www.facebook.com/funnyordie/videos/10154991029278851/

Kristina tweeted asking where V was this ep and liked some tweets questioning where V was, particularly when K was comforted by the others, one of which had the hashtag #secretbitch and another one was from RS.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Img_0910
@kristinaschulma Twitter

@ReneeM also posted this in the episode thread, which I agree with (I also read the info re. Corrine on another site):
I don't think the fights were made up considering someone who was watching with Corrine last night said she called Vanessa a b*tch because she heard Vanessa was talking badly about her behind her back. Corrine definitely exaggerates but I do think there was some conflict with Vanessa in the house. She wasn't just absent in the episode by editing, she really wasn't in the same room as the rest of the girls. There's multiple scenes from last night where all the girls are together and Vanessa's not in the room.

Based on the above info + DLo delaying following Vanessa back/Rachel not following Vanessa at all,  IMO there was conflict involving Vanessa in the house. The girls in Bimini (save for Rachel) also seem to be on decent terms with Vanessa based on SM so IMO it doesn't seem like they would side with Rachel during the fight without good reason/just because they're better friends with Rachel. Astrid, who IMO seems like a pretty neutral party, also alluded to "disagreeing" with Taylor re. something in Wisconsin on the E & G podcast (which IMO she was referring to RS' info re. Taylor & Vanessa turning on DLo).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:51 am

I really want to know what that fight was about! Rachel said she would literally leave the room when drama was taking place because she was too old for that stuff, so I don't buy her as this aggressive, alpha personality. Even when she was talking to Taylor and Corinne before their 2-on-1, she didn't pick sides and was so considerate of both of them. It is weird to me that Nick said his top three girls were Danielle l, Rachel, and Vanessa at the NOLA ET interview and those just happened to be the two girls Vanessa allegedly had a conflict with. I wonder if she was bad-mouthing Rachel behind her back, as she was allegedly doing with both DLo and Corinne. Rachel said in the promo "that's so fake!" that they ended up never showing. I bet that was targeted at Vanessa.  The girls seem too classy to spill the deets, so I guess I'll never know! All, IMO.

Last edited by Lara on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:13 am

Hi guys, It's been a little while and it took me tons of time to go through the last episode's posts!!
So happy Rachel is the next B'ette Smiley
So mad at the edit & not showing more of the love story (as it was expected)
Still feel N & V are together, and also feel it is for the long haul Smiley
This group of girls has been the best batch on any Bachelor show IMO - This includes Corinne (hate her "role" on the show & how much TPTB show of her, but I find her harmless, funny and amusing) - There are bound to be a couple of disagreements given the premises, etc etc, but I truly believe they are nothing of major concern.
Really love Vanessa on all levels... I think she is just what Nick needed, and was looking for xo

Can I ask for a favour? I have NO CLUE what the "couch gate", and the yellow bracelet are... Can someone let me know please? Or point me in the direction of the pics, posts, etc? GRACIAS!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:30 am

@lara Are you stating that all these arguments and "what Vanessa talked behind their backs" or "Those two girls Vanesa had a conflict with" are true? hmmm It is strange, as NOTHNG has been confirmed as true, or as to WHO said WHAT...
The only person saying the BOTH Rachel & V got into an argument has been RS, and you know how much he loves to exaggerate, or embellish the truth. Whatever "disagreements" amongst the girls (which it is to be expected at some point, given the circumstances), I am sure were resolved by them at the time, or respectfully they agreed to disagree. Until we hear from them, we should stick to IMO I think Smiley

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:31 am

IMO In his own way, Nick defended Vanessa last night when RS was trying to instigate fans on Twitter by pointing out in every other tweet that she was missing. He got a little help from Jenny Mollen but it's still good IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud  

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Fullsi10
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:36 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
sdmom wrote:snipped

and like someone else pointed out, not one single contestant has said anything about fights between Vanessa and anyone.

snipped  
I also posted this in the episode thread:

Whitney confirmed on the Funny or Die fbook Live that there indeed was a "disagreement" between Vanessa and "someone else" (she said she would tell those asking at the viewing party later whom) and that she believed that was the reason V was MIA for so many group shots. (she says this near the end ... maybe last 10 min or do?)
https://www.facebook.com/funnyordie/videos/10154991029278851/

Kristina tweeted asking where V was this ep and liked some tweets questioning where V was, particularly when K was comforted by the others, one of which had the hashtag #secretbitch and another one was from RS.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Img_0910
@kristinaschulma Twitter

@ReneeM also posted this in the episode thread, which I agree with (I also read the info re. Corrine on another site):
I don't think the fights were made up considering someone who was watching with Corrine last night said she called Vanessa a b*tch because she heard Vanessa was talking badly about her behind her back. Corrine definitely exaggerates but I do think there was some conflict with Vanessa in the house. She wasn't just absent in the episode by editing, she really wasn't in the same room as the rest of the girls. There's multiple scenes from last night where all the girls are together and Vanessa's not in the room.

Based on the above info + DLo delaying following Vanessa back/Rachel not following Vanessa at all,  IMO there was conflict involving Vanessa in the house. The girls in Bimini (save for Rachel) also seem to be on decent terms with Vanessa based on SM so IMO it doesn't seem like they would side with Rachel during the fight without good reason/just because they're better friends with Rachel. Astrid, who IMO seems like a pretty neutral party, also alluded to "disagreeing" with Taylor re. something in Wisconsin on the E & G podcast (which IMO she was referring to RS' info re. Taylor & Vanessa turning on DLo).

Has anyone ask Kristina if she knew where Vanessa was since they were after all in the same building or location? I'm liking her less since she seems to be fanning the flame when she could have diplomatically addressed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10