SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:43 am

TrishB wrote:@lara Are you stating that all these arguments and "what Vanessa talked behind their backs" or "Those two girls Vanesa had a conflict with" are true? hmmm It is strange, as NOTHNG has been confirmed as true, or as to WHO said WHAT...
The only person saying the BOTH Rachel & V got into an argument has been RS, and you know how much he loves to exaggerate, or embellish the truth.  Whatever "disagreements" amongst the girls (which it is to be expected at some point,  given the circumstances), I am sure were resolved by them at the time, or respectfully they agreed to disagree.  Until we hear from them, we should stick to IMO I think Smiley

I changed it to allegedly, to be on the safe side, but if you look at @TheWrongReasons , IMO there is a lot of evidence supporting RS's allegations.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:45 am

I didn't see the posts about Whitney and Kristina until after I posted mine. Didn't Kristina meet up with Vanessa recently? I don't like her liking the tweet #secretbi$ch. Kristina has every right to like whatever tweets she desires and I have my right to think that's back stabbing,especially when she's being attacked on sm. I just don't understand how can you hang out with someone then acknowledging her as a b$tch?i am probably too naive. Good thing Vanessa has Dani M at her side. Jmo.
Poor Vanessa! She followed Rachel and was being labeled fake because she didn't like any of her posts. But if she didn't follow Rachel, I am sure she would be called ungracious, IMO. Didn't she congratulate Rachel being the lead on Twitter? again, I blame RS who made a mountain out of mole hill. Jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:48 am

TrishB wrote:Hi guys, It's been a little while and it took me tons of time to go through the last episode's posts!!
So happy Rachel is the next B'ette Smiley
So mad at the edit & not showing more of the love story (as it was expected)
Still feel N & V are together, and also feel it is for the long haul Smiley
This group of girls has been the best batch on any Bachelor show IMO - This includes Corinne (hate her "role" on the show & how much TPTB show of her, but I find her harmless, funny and amusing) - There are bound to be a couple of disagreements given the premises, etc etc, but I truly believe they are nothing of major concern.
Really love Vanessa on all levels... I think she is just what Nick needed, and was looking for xo

Can I ask for a favour? I have NO CLUE what the "couch gate", and the yellow bracelet are... Can someone let me know please? Or point me in the direction of the pics, posts, etc? GRACIAS!

Welcome back @TrishB

Nick was sporting a yellow bracelet through most of filming. It is speculated that it might be from his and Vanessa's Zero Gravity date. Here is the thread with all the sightings so far:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3976p12-bachelor-21-nick-viall-sleuthed-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Couch gate happened a couple of weeks back when Nick and Vanessa posted IG stories around the same time on an orange couch. It is speculated that it might have been a SHV.
Cila51290 wrote:Do you guys think the paint color matches? Assuming Nick has too much brightness on his and Vanessa's is indeed a wall. 
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Vx1ycl
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 200456w
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:48 am

It's startng to feel like a high school clique tbh. So calling Vanessa a b**** is now cool?! I wonder what the reactions would be, if Vanessa did that. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:51 am

I don't think Vanessa's fake for not liking any of Rachel's posts, but I do think she's only following  her for image purposes. I wouldn't follow someone I had a huge fight with a few weeks earlier, unless there was an apology or discussion, which IMO likely didn't happen.

Kristina also liked those "CFA" comments from that IG convo. RS did make a comment about how not everyone that hung out in Nashville with Vanessa did so b/c they like her. She has high followings and she's about to become a notable person in the franchise; people want to be around that, IMO, even if they don't like that person. JMO. I'm not a Vanessa fan, but I don't think that's cool of Kristina to do to her. Being two-faced is not a good quality in a person.

Last edited by Lara on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:52 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:It's startng to feel like a high school clique tbh. So calling Vanessa a b**** is now cool?! I wonder what the reactions would be, if Vanessa did that.  Jmo.

ITA!!  :yes:  IMO #squad is nothing but a fancier name for clique. 

Kristina lost me as a fan after that SecretBi*ch 'like'. #SecretBully

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:55 am

Lara wrote:

Kristina also liked those "CFA" comments from that IG convo. RS did make a sly comment about how not everyone that hung out in Nashville with Vanessa did so b/c they like her. She has high followings and she's about to become a notable person in the franchise; people want to be around that, IMO, even if they don't like that person. JMO. I'm not a Vanessa fan, but I don't think that's cool of Kristina to do to her. Being two-faced is not a good quality in a person.

That speaks more about the people hanging out with Vanessa, than Vanessa. IMO this cast is starting to seem really catty and petty, and tbh, not from Vanessa's side. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:58 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Lara wrote:

Kristina also liked those "CFA" comments from that IG convo. RS did make a sly comment about how not everyone that hung out in Nashville with Vanessa did so b/c they like her. She has high followings and she's about to become a notable person in the franchise; people want to be around that, IMO, even if they don't like that person. JMO. I'm not a Vanessa fan, but I don't think that's cool of Kristina to do to her. Being two-faced is not a good quality in a person.

That speaks more about the people hanging out with Vanessa, than Vanessa. IMO this cast is starting to seem really catty and petty, and tbh, not from Vanessa's side. JMO.

Well, Vanessa liked that IG comment about Nick being bored by Danielle L, so I'm not so convinced of that. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:01 am

Lara wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
Lara wrote:

Well, Vanessa liked that IG comment about Nick being bored by Danielle L, so I'm not so convinced of that. IMO.

Vanessa got blamed for Nick sending DLo home by many many fans. When the fact is, that Nick sent her home, because he's the lead and he wasn't into her. I have no problem with Vanessa pointing ths out. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:01 am

^And now RS knows what the girls are thinking? Maybe now the girls should hang out with Rachel because she's the new lead. Now I seriously think RS tried to get info from Vanessa's camp but got nothing. He seems so vindictive (should I add IMO?)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:06 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Lara wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

Vanessa got blamed for Nick sending DLo home by many many fans. When the fact is, that Nick sent her home, because he's the lead and he wasn't into her. I have no problem with Vanessa pointing ths out. IMO.

IMO, by that same line of thinking, if Vanessa really was a "b*tch" and/or crying for attention, there is nothing wrong with pointing that out either. IMO. Both are believed to be true facts by the women liking them, even though they are mean. Same thing, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:10 am

I would like to know how anyone being a 'Bi*ch' is a true fact? IMO The only 'Bi*ch' that can be classified as a true fact is a female dog. Every other use of the term is just an opinion.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10