SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:26 am

^^ IMO, when Nick eliminated Kristina she looked PISSED. I bet no one called her entitled in that moment. Only Vanessa is entitled giggling Everyone else is a saint and Vanessa is the wicked witch of the east. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Maya Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:35 am

@Cila51290 seriously!
And now they all, watching the show back, see how it was Vanessa from the beginning and it probably infuriates them even more. JMO

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:39 am

Maddy wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Giphy

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Source

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Source

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Source-18
http://giphy.com/search/the-bachelor/

Those last two gifs; she has different lipstick on; on the date her lipstick is red; in the ITM her lipstick is a beige color.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:43 am

Cila51290 wrote:^^ IMO, when Nick eliminated Kristina she looked PISSED. I bet no one called her entitled in that moment. Only Vanessa is entitled giggling Everyone else is a saint and Vanessa is the wicked witch of the east. JMO

Yes I saw that look too and thought uh oh she's about to snap, but then she reeled it back in. Didn't she ask something about' ...so you have other stronger relationships here' or something like that?
I still think leads should be more honest when they say goodbye, and actually say- I just don't see a long term future with you' rather than 'I love these things about you.... you're so amazing... I would be lucky to be with you but....
No one is a saint, I personally think the media always love to invent a bitch fest which often is not there. I don't see them do it as much with the men, with women they play up the macho rivallry more than bring in things like whatever 'being a bitch' might entail, not being friends with everyone, acting 'entitled'.   I mean did we not witness Nick 'acting entitled' with Andi during his first season, and I for one did not see it as a massive problem or that it made him a villain either. IMO the way I see how people must need to big themselves up in the first place to go on national TV and to be 'the one' for the chosen Bach or Bette requires a leap of faith and self confidence with a touch of blind faith.

IMO

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:51 am

I still think leads should be more honest when they say goodbye, and actually say- I just don't see a long term future with you' rather than 'I love these things about you.... you're so amazing... I would be lucky to be with you but....

To be fair, he sort of did say that. He told her he didn't see his heart getting to that place with her that he was with some of the other women and that it wouldn't be fair to bring her further, just delaying the inevitable. That's when she pretty much stated that he didn't give her enough of a chance.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:02 am

Lara wrote: I really want to know what that fight was about! Rachel said she would literally leave the room when drama was taking place because she was too old for that stuff, so I don't buy her as this aggressive, alpha personality. Even when she was talking to Taylor and Corinne before their 2-on-1, she didn't pick sides and was so considerate of both of them. It is weird to me that Nick said his top three girls were Danielle l, Rachel, and Vanessa at the NOLA ET interview and those just happened to be the two girls Vanessa allegedly had a conflict with. I wonder if she was bad-mouthing Rachel behind her back, as she was allegedly doing with both DLo and Corinne. Rachel said in the promo "that's so fake!" that they ended up never showing. I bet that was targeted at Vanessa.  The girls seem too classy to spill the deets, so I guess I'll never know! All, IMO.
I find it hard to understand why Vanessa seems to be at faults in the fights with Danielle L and Rachel...what if whatever she has said to Nick is something she has overheard from them...what if she is just stating facts brought in by the group... Raven has been quite critical of Corinne, but she is not considered a bitch...I believe some other girls have also talked about others in front of Nick and the others...but, they are okay, their characters are not being questioned...maybe people have expected more from Vanessa since she is deemed to be more compassionate and understanding...but, she is still human and can be quite emotional...I have seen Rachel's expressions when Nick invites Vanessa to her 2nd 1-1 date saying 'let's go deeper'...it's not an expression saying I am happy for you...I believe that Rachel knows Vanessa is her most fierce competitor...Raven has been her sleeping buddy, I believe eventually they have became friends...thus, it is not surprising if she doesn't like Vanessa...Vanessa is also very blunt and honest...she could also be very protective as a friend...maybe Rachel has a very bad opinion of Vanessa after the Danielle L incidents...but, nobody has said anything about Rachel being bad...maybe whatever Rachel has said, 'that's so fake' has ticked Vanessa off...regardless it seems like Vanessa is the one at fault here and Rachel is not...if the incidents happened in Bimini during the group dates then that basically means only Danielle M has witnessed the incidents...so to say that the other girls are siding with Rachel seems questionable...so they are siding based on what Rachel has stated in her own stories?!!?...Nick has the same kind of experience previously...but, eventually he has started to become friends with some of these people after the show...he has been wrongly accused, his behaviours and actions are strongly misunderstood...I believe the same things are happening to Vanessa. Just because Danielle M and Taylor are her only friends then she is considered to be the villain...the anti-social who cannot get along with others...I have seen in Twitter with Whitney saying she is ready to talk or spill about the incidents...it is quite obvious that people will take sides regardless of how true or misleading the story maybe...I hope these incidents will not get blown off bigger than it should be...

Last edited by Skates on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:06 am

@gurlbrit good catch, different background in those two itm's from date night as wellVanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Image10

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:06 am

I think we are prolonging the argument with ours.  Obviously a lot of them have buried the hatchet and olive branches have been extended.  Perhaps it was nothing to begin with.  

There are always more than one side to any situation (and no matter where we get the facts or non-facts from, that singular truth/or non-truth is not the whole picture).  As Nick said in his most recent podcast, TB is an environment where insecurities come out. Season, after season we see the arguments come to head just before the HTDs - ALL of them who have a part in the conflict are culpable if they get in the fray. No one is more of a villain or more sinful than the other - they are all equally in the wrong or equally in the right. Unfortunately, we the viewers only see what can be sensationalized. In this case we didn't even see it, we're just reading too much into SM likes and what RS said.  Let's be like them and let bygones be bygones.  As to SM - who here knows the true motivations to their "likes?"  I don't - we're validating their cliques and their seemingly bad behavior.  IMO

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:23 am

I'm over it. The supposed "girl fight". Why is world so interested in women rivalries? Pin them against, who is right or wrong. What if both are right, what then? ... If a person steps back and observes as a third party a discussion, often what is shown is great misunderstanding from both parties, because people begin with different POV, someone is irked only by the approach and stops listening the other, someone says a word that triggers an insecurity or pressing issue and people respond with an accusation as a defense ... there are many ways how people simply don't understand the actual point of disagreement, because one hears "I" other one hears "R" in the heat of the moment ... sometimes even a heated disagreement doesn't mean people don't respect, admire or even love each other, IMO ... after all, there wouldn't be only 50% of failed marriages and many kids would walk out of their house for good ... but they come back ... and it's the "after" that makes all the difference. Sometimes the issue is only between 2 people and those 2 people alone to resolve. Sometimes is only matter of pride, humility and acceptance. Sometimes the resentment goes deeper and it's about people's need to protect what is dear to them, their happiness. So I don't feel it's my place to talk about it ... since I have no idea what the "talk" is about.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:15 pm

Another question about the bracelet. I am sure you guys determined this way back, but I will ask anyway. Did Nick ever wear a LiveStrong bracelet? Those are also yellow bands. Just wondering if the bracelet he is seen in is one of those.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:18 pm

They sell that exact bracelet he is wearing at the gift shop of the date. I posted that way back. I think there is a logo on it that matched up perfectly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:19 pm

nutty1 wrote:Another question about the bracelet. I am sure you guys determined this way back, but I will ask anyway. Did Nick ever wear a LiveStrong bracelet? Those are also yellow bands. Just wondering if the bracelet he is seen in is one of those.

I thought it was a livestong bracelet. Everyone on twitter says it is.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10