Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by cmarci93 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:01 am

I love that wine safari , lots of celebrity's go there but that place is gorgeous. It's on my bucket list. You actually get to feed giraffes, I can see that being a 1on 1 date.

cmarci93

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by cmarci93 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:03 am

But according to RS it's a group date, which will probably have the guys stomp the grapes to embarrass them or make it look cute.

cmarci93

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:12 am

RS is starting to get on my cotton picking nerves already. Boy go look a woman and get busy and leave this to us.
reason

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:16 am

@reason your comment is spot on! bestbud!
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:19 am

@allaboutlove I just cant take the douche bag.
reason

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:20 am

@Kashathediva wrote:Very cute dress!

It's a cute spring/summer/floral dress! It looks fun to twirl a little bit in. She looks good in it & the date sounds fun at a winery?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Such a great pic of Rachel and a very cute dress.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 11951

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Just saw this.... http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/03/19/corinne-olympios-raven-gates-reunite-the-bachelor-mansion-rachel-lindsay/ . So it appears we get to see Corinne, Raven & Alexis give Rachel advise the first episode. Kind a like Sean, Ben, Jason, & Chris Soules gave Nick advise before he started. It looks like they opted to ask Rachel who she wanted to see instead of bringing back former Bachlorette 's for a paid trip to appear like Jo Jo, Kaitlyn (on the outs with MF) & Andi (already appeared on Nick's season).

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Where does it say she asked for those three rather than former 'ettes?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 34861

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cmarci93 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:38 pm

It still upsets me she asked for them

cmarci93

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:01 pm

I don't know how true that is. Kaitlyn was busy with Whitney and her eggs. So Kaitlyn is out. Supposedly Andi was doing her eggs, too. However, she just performed her call of duty with Nick. So most likely she was out. It was reported JoJo met with Rachel. So who's left--Des, Ali and Ashley just gave birth. So IMO it was pretty much a no brainer to bring back the fluff mean girl squad.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 24580

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum