SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:01 am

I love that wine safari , lots of celebrity's go there but that place is gorgeous. It's on my bucket list. You actually get to feed giraffes, I can see that being a 1on 1 date.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:03 am

But according to RS it's a group date, which will probably have the guys stomp the grapes to embarrass them or make it look cute.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 14 Img_1433

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:12 am

RS is starting to get on my cotton picking nerves already. Boy go look a woman and get busy and leave this to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:16 am

@reason Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 14 3806527698 your comment is spot on! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:19 am

@allaboutlove I just cant take the douche bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:Very cute dress!

It's a cute spring/summer/floral dress! It looks fun to twirl a little bit in. She looks good in it & the date sounds fun at a winery?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Such a great pic of Rachel and a very cute dress.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Just saw this.... http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/03/19/corinne-olympios-raven-gates-reunite-the-bachelor-mansion-rachel-lindsay/ . So it appears we get to see Corinne, Raven & Alexis give Rachel advise the first episode. Kind a like Sean, Ben, Jason, & Chris Soules gave Nick advise before he started. It looks like they opted to ask Rachel who she wanted to see instead of bringing back former Bachlorette 's for a paid trip to appear like Jo Jo, Kaitlyn (on the outs with MF) & Andi (already appeared on Nick's season).

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Where does it say she asked for those three rather than former 'ettes?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:38 pm

It still upsets me she asked for them

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:01 pm

I don't know how true that is. Kaitlyn was busy with Whitney and her eggs. So Kaitlyn is out. Supposedly Andi was doing her eggs, too. However, she just performed her call of duty with Nick. So most likely she was out. It was reported JoJo met with Rachel. So who's left--Des, Ali and Ashley just gave birth. So IMO it was pretty much a no brainer to bring back the fluff mean girl squad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl