SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:10 am

@kash I remember now laugh out loud sorry I forgot that episode.  Talking about the size remind me of it.
@coolangel you are so right.

Last edited by reason on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:11 am

Also about Deanna's season wasnt all her top guys on that Ellen group date..? Could be the same with Rachel maybe..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:14 am

ReneeM wrote:
Dessler wrote:I know some people are saying this season will not be different but it seems like tptb are trying new things with Rachel's season and I don't know how I feel about it

Tomorrow, meet six of the new contestants on #TheBachelorette. by @theellenshow

Ellen's shoes are clean asf. Alex's pants are fantastic and Peter looks like a SNACK.

rofl cantstopl giggling a very YUMMY snack!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:14 am

Jesse, Graham, and Jeremy was in the final 4 for DeAnna.  She wanted Graham but he left at final 4 and she chooses Jesse.  Now wonder which of these will be Rachel final 4.

@kash is there a photo of Deanna date at ellen with all the guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:19 am

No they were not all her top men. Jason and Jesse were not on that date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:@reason
reason wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:They have done the guys going to Ellen a couple times. I think this makes it the third time?

They have gone on Ellen after the show but not while the show is been taped.  

That is not true. They guys went on Ellen for a group date and wore Ellen' shorts under their pants. I think it was Deanna's season. Another time they had the guys on for a date too.
source
DeAnna took all her guys to the set of the The Ellen DeGeneres Show. They had a dance-off and Ellen got to talk to them.

She told them that she was giving out the rose that day. Before giving out the rose, she talked to DeAnna about her impressions.

She liked Fred, thought Jeremy was the most ready to commit, said Jesse was the most fun, thought that Graham and DeAnna Pappas would have communication problems, and then told her that one of the guys wouldn't be there long...

Unfortunately, we weren't shown who she was pointing to when she said that. Then she made all the guys drop their pants and they were all wearing Ellen boxers! She told them that she was glad to be in their pants. Ha!

To my surprise, Ellen gave her rose to Fred

I will try to find the other time. But I remember one poor guy wearing a speedo and having some size challenged stage fright.

Jesse was on that date, she took all the guys per the bold

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:22 am

Jesse and Jason were both on the date
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:24 am

there may be a chance this situation may be slightly different since we already 'met' 4 guys
IMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:30 am

rofl rofl rofl giggling giggling This bring back so many memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:33 am

Ellen loved Deanna and was integral for her getting the role The Bachelorette. It had been years since there had been an 'Ette.
Deanna had a huge fan base prior to her season and ended up getting quite a backlash in the end.
I know people that were at that ATFR. The crowd was actually booing when Jesse C was chosen. People were sobbing in the audience. LOL They had to do several re-takes to get any kind of audience cooperation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:39 am

She did diagnose the guys though.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 am

coolangel wrote:I think this is a case of 'If you can't beat them, join them'... and then destroy them. The show wants to shut RS's shop so they are giving away the spoilers themselves IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Counting these 6, the show will have officially given away 10 guys tomorrow. RS has given 8 so far including the ATFR 4.

Show-1       RS-0

rofl rofl

Sorry for quoting myself, but I just realized it's 2-0 now. Millsy also gave away the villains - Lucas and some sleeper villain doctor. Remember how much RS teased us with 'who's the villain' last year and that bogus info the forum received about V being difficult and being let go? Haha! 

Between MF and Millsy, RS won't have much to spoil this season. laugh out loud

Show-2      RS-0

rofl rofl
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl