SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:04 pm

I did see tho she works for Sky Pirate Parasail water sports and boat tours.

So I'm thinking that they are going to go parasailing and then do oyster digging like the girl said.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:07 pm

They are also going to do the shagging portion according to the earlier posts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:07 pm

@cmarci93 thanks all these sleuthing.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:08 pm

This must be her RC dress.

Mike Fleiss‏Verified account @fleissmeister  Mar 25

Rose Ceremony Number 3 tonight...
Photos to come. #TheBachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Tuesday 28th is the concert date (x) and the oyster date is Thursday 30th, meaning the GD is on the 29th. This means they're not filming any dates tomorrow even though they arrived today. Is that normal when they start travelling?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:12 pm

pvpr wrote:Tuesday 28th is the concert date (x) and the oyster date is Thursday 30th, meaning the GD is on the 29th. This means they're not filming any dates tomorrow even though they arrived today. Is that normal when they start travelling?

But if the guys were at the boat today and she said they were digging out oysters so that means the oyster date was today..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:13 pm

The 3 RC was on sat 25/03/17

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:16 pm

Bringing this over from the filming thread. They are selling tickets for the oyster shuck March 30th.

GuardianAngel wrote:South Carolina March 30th.

You might have noticed a weeks ago that the Old Town Bluffton Merchants Society suddenly moved its annual Shuckin’ and Shaggin’ event forward a day to this Thursday night with no explanation.

Well, now we can tell you why: “The Bachelorette” is going to film there, too, and the bachelors are going to learn how to shag.

Shuckin’ and Shaggin’ is from 4 to 10 p.m. Thursday at Oyster Factory Park at Wharf and Bridge streets in Old Town.

Tickets cost $7 at the door, but kids 12 and younger can enter free. If you don’t want to risk not getting in (or if you want to save $2), tickets are available for $5 at Sippin’ Cow, Palmetto State Bank, The Complete Home, Bluffton Oyster Co. and The Bluffton Sun, all in Bluffton. Food and drink will be available for purchase there (so bring cash). Buckets of oysters cost $10.

The East Coast Party Band will play beach music from 4 to 7 p.m. with a shag contest at 6 p.m. I hear that “The Bachelorette” and company plan only to be at this event until 8 p.m., so I’m gathering that this is the “main event” for those who aren’t just there for the oysters.
People interested in taking part in the filming will be directed to check in at a table, where they will sign appearance release forms, have their pictures taken and receive a special wrist band that will allow them to gain access to the areas where filming is happening.

Read more here: http://www.islandpacket.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/liz-farrell/article140781703.html#storylink=cpy

@cmarci93 I fixed it.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:17 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
pvpr wrote:Tuesday 28th is the concert date (x) and the oyster date is Thursday 30th, meaning the GD is on the 29th. This means they're not filming any dates tomorrow even though they arrived today. Is that normal when they start travelling?

But if the guys were at the boat today and she said they were digging out oysters so that means the oyster date was today..

It could be production was there today checking things out and that is what the tour person meant?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:18 pm

But the article GA posted and the Facebook event both say that the oyster date is on the 30th scratch Did the girl definitely say it was today or just that that's what is planned for the date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:19 pm

No, the woman said "they are all here, I met a few today" How I personally interpret it and could be wrong is the group is now there on the island or locale. She met a few today--probably production who needs to scope things out prior to filming. Filming of that date--shucking and shagging was not today. That is the 30th per venue advertisement.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:20 pm

Bringing it forward.

cmarci93 wrote:I messaged this girl bc she had a tweet about the contestants
My screen shot. She couldnt tell me any names bc she signed documents

And then I asked her what resort they are going to bc reality Steve said they are going to colleton club and she said no she doesn't work there but works for a boat they own ?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 44 Img_1610

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 44 Img_1611

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl