SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by hae1001 Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Nicks season has had lower ratings than Ben's, some episodes being over a million less viewers. Nick himself just recently hit 1 million followers and has been on four seasons. You would think he would have double with the amount of publicity he has received. A possible reason for low numbers is due to the lackluster season itself imo. Corinne has the most followers of any of the girls. That's pretty much all this season has focused on.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Corinne having the most of any of the girls pretty much tells the story imo. Vanessa having a lot is par for the course as a spoiled F1.

I would anticipate her numbers will continue to increase and by the time her season starts airing.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 6 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:39 pm

What also needs to be mentioned about SM using JoJo as an example is she has the whole Instagram "lifestyle" that people really dig, the fashion posts, cute outfits, travel, events, cute pics. That tends to be quite popular.
Rachel barely posts and is pretty low key. She just doesn't seem that into SM imo. I do think her numbers will still be slowly going up.

I agree about Corinne and the editing we barely got to know the other girls.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:46 pm

^ JoJo posts all of that now, but she actually wasn't very active on social media before she was announced as the bachelorette. She was active, but she didn't live on it.

If I'm remembering correctly, she and Lauren were both around 750k at the time of the finale. When JoJo was announced as the bachelorette, she went up to a million and then it continued to grow while her season was airing and grew once her finale aired with Jordan.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:53 pm

I think Caila had the whole instagram thing down packed too but she was always way behind JoJo. I think it really just depends if the audience is interested in following you or not. Rachel's edit hasn't been that great and her IG is boring. Hopefully her season shows a different side to her.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Thing is the less active you are on social media the less likely your follower count would increase. That being said, once Rachel was announced as the bachelorette her follower count went from 65k to now 200k. According to statistics due to her announcement she had the most follower increase over the net two weeks. Who knows maybe she'll start posting more pictures (or if she's too busy/forgets etc. someone can do it for her). But honestly, her being active or not is neither here nor there for me. Like RenneM said her being on Alexis' Instagram live already rubbed some the wrong way. So damned if she does damned if she doesn't imo. I think her follower count will definitely spike up after today's episode and during her bachelorette season.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:30 pm

AishaFreedom wrote:Thing is the less active you are on social media the less likely your follower count would increase. That being said, once Rachel was announced as the bachelorette her follower count went from 65k to now 200k. According to statistics due to her announcement she had the most follower increase over the net two weeks. Who knows maybe she'll start posting more pictures (or if she's too busy/forgets etc. someone can do it for her). But honestly, her being active or not is neither here nor there for me. Like RenneM said her being on Alexis' Instagram live already rubbed some the wrong way. So damned if she does damned if she doesn't imo. I think her follower count will definitely spike up after today's episode and during her bachelorette season.

It was her Instagram Live and Alexis was on it with her - not the other way round. And as someone who watched the entire thing, I had more of a problem with Rachel laughing when Alexis called her future eliminated contestants 'leftovers'. If it was Nick laughing when someone else called his eliminated girls 'leftovers', I would have a problem with that too. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:31 pm

I'm just glad she not out there buying followers like some past contestants. Lol

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 6 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:38 pm

@coolangel oh it was Rachel's? Oh sorry had no idea. Haha.
@umngirl I Agree!! It's weird when people do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:38 pm

@aishafreedom I for one am glad she don't post often.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Hopefully Rachel's season will be better received than Nick's. It seems like there are people who like him and want to see him on tv yet again and another group who's tired of him and bored with his season imo. I actually saw Rachel as the true f2 but it was better for her season to go f3. She was my favorite of the group but Vanessa seemed a better match with Nick. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:15 am

albean99 wrote:Hopefully Rachel's season will be better received than Nick's. It seems like there are people who like him and want to see him on tv yet again and another group who's tired of him and bored with his season imo. I actually saw Rachel as the true f2 but it was better for her season to go f3. She was my favorite of the group but Vanessa seemed a better match with Nick. All JMO.

I'm bored by this season because of the incredibly stupid edit and emphasis on Corinne and her stupid drama. I actually enjoyed Nick and thought he did a decent job as the lead. I appreciated seeing some in depth conversations and I liked how respectful he was letting people go.

I hope that Rachel also shows some depth during her season, but I am already starting to wonder how they will showcase her. They are not really doing anywhere near the amount of hype for her season that I was expecting due to the historic nature of her show. Also, she got about five minutes on the AFTR. I was expecting more. I hope they don't just edit her as the bland person they pretty much showed all of this season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl