SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:18 am

Rachel looked gorgeous tonight on the WNT. IMO.
I was personally not surprised that TPTB gave her less than 15 minutes on the WTN.
TO me it was the bare minimum TPTB could give. I am not surprised, only to say she deserved more.
Do I hear a bus with her name coming? I think so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:25 am

Kashathediva wrote:Rachel looked gorgeous tonight on the WNT. IMO.
I was personally not surprised that TPTB gave her less than 15 minutes on the WTN.
TO me it was the bare minimum TPTB could give. I am not surprised, only to say she deserved more.
Do I hear a bus with her name coming? I think so.

I'm with you Kasha. I would think due to the historic nature of her being the Bette, they would give her a little more than the bare minimum. Not really sure if they even know how they are going to present her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:32 am

The thing I will say about her SM posts is that Rachel should be posting about her dresses/outfits. Loved her rose ceremony and WTA dresses.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:09 am

Carine wrote:The thing I will say about her SM posts is that Rachel should be posting about her dresses/outfits. Loved her rose ceremony and WTA dresses.

What? The show has plenty of interns working for them or should that can do this for the lead who is not social media addicted. Make a new account for her and do the job. I don't think part of her contract includes posting crapola on social media. It used to be all the lead had to do was the show. Shilling was not part and parcel until recently, nor was following, liking or hash tagging. IMO if you aren't into this someone else can do it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:08 am

Because of the discussion yesterday, Rachel's followers jumped by 13k overnight.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Carine wrote:The thing I will say about her SM posts is that Rachel should be posting about her dresses/outfits. Loved her rose ceremony and WTA dresses.

What? The show has plenty of interns working for them or should that can do this for the lead who is not social media addicted. Make a new account for her and do the job. I don't think part of her contract includes posting crapola on social media.  It used to be all the lead had to do was the show. Shilling was not part and parcel until recently, nor was following, liking or hash tagging. IMO if you aren't into this someone else can do it.

Right social media has changed things, I actually like that she barely posts, they could get someone to do that for her, from what Christen said on afterbuzz tv Rachel doesn't understand the SM game at all and I don't think she is even bothered by it that much.

Also Bachelor fans already helped me out lool already found the info on the dresses.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:19 pm

How much time have other leads had? 15 mins seems generous or am I forgetting?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Something isn't adding up for me and their historic season. IMO she wasn't getting the 'ette edit however IMO Nick appeared to be "briefing" her with some of their conversations. We hardly saw her all season. She is announced early as the next lead but it's as if the next day we are back to normal and nothing happened.

IG therachlindsay

Before the epi- Rachel Lindsay 251k - after the epi - 267k followers While Rachel the next lead increased 16,000 Vanessa increased 28,000 and is at 428K

IA with the others and said so the other day. She has people that can set up SM for her, and promote her till the cows come home. I don't see any production tweeting out her usernames for people to follow her. IMO There isn't the level of excitement from the public as their normally is when 'ettes are announced.

Even if she doesn't use SM often, IMO that's not a reason for people NOT to follow her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:15 pm

It could be as simple as MF was told by ABC that Rachel would be the lead, and he is going along but not happily because he doesn't like having his control usurped. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:31 am

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:37 am

I keep thinking it maybe a a duo 'Ette season with Raven and Rachel or even Corinne and Rachel. This time if they do a duo season, both ethos are kept until the end. 2 Journeys.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:40 am

I dont think they would do that to the first Africian American bachelorette, people would cry foul and I know I would not watch at all. I know I would be pissed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl