SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Why do you guys think Demario is still on the show?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:55 pm

reason wrote:Week 4 is not always the winner it is week 5 or 6.  Should be interesting.

Hmm well Bryan and Will still haven't had a 1 on 1 date and I do think they maybe are on her fav lists. Still not sure about Bryan especially with the potential villain spoiler out there could be playing it smooth.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:56 pm

I believe Will will get a date but not so sure about Bryan and I believe Peter has another date coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:57 pm

julychild wrote:Why do you guys think Demario is still on the show?

I think there just hasn't been anything that indicates he's gone yet

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:57 pm

I hate to say it, but none of these guys look into her and vice versa. Any other group photos?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:57 pm

reason wrote:Week 4 is not always the winner it is week 5 or 6.  Should be interesting.

Correct. In addition as @emusha stated upthread already, based on how Rachel is dressed compared to her other public dates, I also think her FI is on this GD but we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:58 pm

LOL Josiah has given me the wrong vibe from those cheesy poses in his IG ...I don't think he's the one for her and I'd not be surprised if he's being considered for TB but hey ...this is going off of very limited inklings so I'm curious to see...

IMHO Rachel likes a guy with a soft side and real emotional intelligence but also someone with resolute self-assuredness... if I'm right it'll be really fun to get to 'know' the guys this season cos I find those attributes very appealing in guys!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:59 pm

@mercieme I agree with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:00 pm

ReneeM wrote:

during their greeting as he was walking away ...Rachel put a lingering hand on his arm and told him he 'looked really good' or something along those lines... I think there's at least something worth exploring in a 1:1 between them based off of her demeanor with him
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:00 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Ok, thanks.

Another thing, I can barely see the faces in that pic, but if horse date guy isn't in that group, then he probably didn't get a rose on his date.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:02 pm

@julychild I think the guy in the black and grey shirt beside Eric is the horse date guy.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:02 pm

julychild wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Ok, thanks.

Another thing, I can barely see the faces in that pic, but if horse date guy isn't in that group, then he probably didn't get a rose on his date.

Horse date guy is the bald guy on the left IMO. The light makes his skin tone different in pics IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl