SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:@julychild I think the guy in the black and grey shirt beside Eric is the horse date guy.

That's him?! He looks better standing up!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hate to say it, but none of these guys look into her and vice versa. Any other group photos?

Aren't they just arriving?

They are walking to where they are going. I realize it's only a photo freeze framed in time, but none of them looked connected. None of them. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:14 pm

I think the short black guy is Fred or Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:17 pm

The IG user @cmarci93 posted about earlier @zoemonster2 is still posting IG stories from the date. When Rachel is walking with the guys, some of the group dynamics is definitely interesting IMO. Peter is casually walking with some other guy way behind everyone else and then the there are 2 guys who are walking by themselves behind them. Might indicate some of the future #squads we might see from this season. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:18 pm

RS tweeted that he thinks he knows who tomorrow's 1 on 1 is, Just needs some clearer photos of today's guys. I tweeted back DeMario? And he said no he's long gone. And that it's someone he hasn't released yet.

Last edited by hae1001 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:18 pm

Wow I think RS is reading this bc doesn't seem like he knows much of this season
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 54 Img_1711

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:20 pm

hae1001 wrote:RS tweeted that he thinks he knows who tomorrow's 1 on 1 is, Just needs some clearer photos of today's guys. I tweeted back DeMario?And he said no he's long gone. And that it's it's someone he hasn't released yet.

I had a feeling Demario was gone.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:22 pm

hae1001 wrote:RS tweeted that he thinks he knows who tomorrow's 1 on 1 is, Just needs some clearer photos of today's guys. I tweeted back DeMario? And he said no he's long gone. And that it's someone he hasn't released yet.

Thanks for confirming. @julychild asked upthread why folks thought Demario was still there. So we know now that is if RS is correct.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:24 pm

So Demario is gone?

I think we need  more pics/vids to get more info on the interactions with Rachel.
@coolangel right another thing to take into consideration is the cliques formed.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:27 pm

For those in the know, does week 4 usually consist of two SDs & one GD? This is what it will be for Rachel. Just wondering if episode 5 may also have two SDs & one GD versus one GD, one SD and 2 on 1 date. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:28 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BSPDtaAhfve/

Ew don't likely he short guy
And the tall guy with the man bun isn't bad looking
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 54 Img_1712

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:29 pm

Alex is still there and is the one I originally thought he was. Behind Peter.

ETA: @cmarci93 Manbun is Alex.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl