SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:25 am

reason wrote:Was Peter date not private at la Quinta?  did they have an audience?

I think the afternoon portion of the date was public. Just my opinion, but I could be wrong. Hopefully someone with better info can chime in on this.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:27 am

@GuardianAngel haha I knew something was familiar and Ben and Kaitlyn lined danced in the Alamo just like Rachel did blufftons state dance !

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:28 am

@cmarci93 Also, I asked in Jack's thread if he was on the wrestling group date because Ben was on the boxing group date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:29 am

@guardianangel the geninus. Damn lady you are good. Final 3 he is. hotdoggity.

Back to top Go down

GuardianAngel wrote:@cmarci93 Also, I asked in Jack's thread if he was on the wrestling group date because Ben was on the boxing group date.

Ohh ya ! They are doing some copycatting I see

But remember this bluffton week was supposed to be nicks dates, wonder if they changed it up for rachel or if these were going to be the same dates nick would have.

Back to top Go down

@GuardianAngel, interesting observation. So, it seems like TPTB is possibly positioning him to be the next Bachelor. Ben also received his 1-on-1 date with Kaitlyn, i believe on episode 4 just like Jack. These people are not slick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@cmarci93 Also, I asked in Jack's thread if he was on the wrestling group date because Ben was on the boxing group date.

Yes, he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:34 am

Now my wondering mind is playing me. Who got the dancing date in Jojo season (I did not watch)

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:36 am

@reason I am currently watching this season and it was James Taylor Smiley
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:37 am

reason wrote:Now my wondering mind is playing me.  Who got the dancing date in Jojo season (I did not watch)

It was James Taylor and they swing danced

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:37 am

@reason, if you mean the concert date, it was Luke F4. He was going to be the next Bachelor until they switched to Nick at the last minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:45 am

Thanks to all. rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl