SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:04 pm

IMO I think Rachel's "That's so fake" was directed towards Nick's "The remaining connections in the house are stronger" excuse to Kristina. Honestly, If someone were to say that Nick has a stronger connection with freaking Corinne over Kristina, even I would say "That's so fake" laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Haha, makes sense!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:08 pm

I doubt she was talking about Corinne because they're friends and in one of her recent interviews I think it was Kimmel she said she loves Corinne and is #teamcorn.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:08 pm

The girls being vague just reinforces IMO that something was amiss which they want to be honest about but are hesitant to go into specific details regarding. With the exception of Kristina, none of them have implied anything outright terrible (just alluding to "questioning intent", "not so no very nice things said", "disagreements" etc which IMO is tame talk).  IMO DLo and Corrine also seemed to have experienced shadiness themselves and are not just showing indignation on someone else's behalf (like the BIP 3 crew). Therefore this IMO vastly differs from Caila getting attacked from all sides on SM by other contestants.

I must say I'm most surprised at Kristina's reaction considering she did hang out with a group involving Vanessa but hey, maybe she just felt like taking a trip & didn't want to let any negative feelings stop her from enjoying the trip. Someone else mentioned in another thread as well & something I looked into afterward... in her childhood pic IG post, she literally acknowledged every other cast member's comment but Vanessa's (which was directly below another contestant, posted at the same time so IMO it was seen and ignored). I find myself curious with this Kristina situation. And yes, I know SM doesn't necessarily tell all, but it is interesting nonetheless IMO.

ReneeM wrote:I doubt she was talking about Corinne because they're friends and in one of her recent interviews I think it was Kimmel she said she loves Corinne and is #teamcorn.
I actually find this friendship so cute! laugh out loud Totally a sensible big sister/impulsive little sister vibe. Their dark chocolate blooper scene with Jasmine/DLo/Whitney was adorable IMO.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:I doubt she was talking about Corinne because they're friends and in one of her recent interviews I think it was Kimmel she said she loves Corinne and is #teamcorn.

I am not saying she was talking about Corinne. I don't even know if that was the topic of discussion coz they didn't show anything. But being supportive of Corinne IMO is very different that thinking Corinne has a stronger connection with Nick than Kristina IMO.

I was merely making fun of Nick's stronger connection line considering Corinne did not even get a single 1-1 when 3 women got 2 in the same time frame and Kristina had one just the week before. I highly doubt the women didn't notice that and know that Corinne was MOT. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:21 pm

This is my take on it.
In preschool when you have a birthday party, it's an unwritten rule that you ask everyone in the class if you are asking some, so that no one feels left out.
In grade school, on Valentine's day you put a Valentine in each classmates container. No one gets left out.
As we grow older we forget this and intentionally leave people out. Hopefully, in doing so, we have learned along the way how to be nice about it.
IMO Kristina was not very savvy or nice about it. If she was making a point, she made it at the expense of herself. To me, it's more of a reflection on her, than the person being left out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:23 pm

We all know what happens when you put women in a house even as friends never mind strangers.  I don't get it, all we know is what RS has said and yet we seem so quick to jump on any one of the girls.  no idea  Sounds like they knew who Nick liked, happens every season.
JMO  
If Rachel and Vanessa were involved and if something actually happened and TPTB knew they wanted her for the ette then I can see why we didn't see it.  They don't usually like to taint the one with the lead part.

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Lara wrote:
George1218 wrote:I don't doubt that she rubbed some of the girls the wrong way, just that I seriously doubt that she was as bad as some of the girls are implying.  (snipped)
Who has implied it though? (snipped)
Well, implied it was, that's why it's still very much discussed, IMO. Maybe we can blame it all on RS... but any time I read another guess of the "supposed event" it is "implied" (or actually written, always as an opinion) that Vanessa most likely was an instigator, a provoker, that she was badmouthing other girls (RS brought out about DLo, but lets make it plural for the better effect), saying things behind their back (would it make any difference if she said it to them in person?) ... and well, if that's not enough, she was also probably wrong with whatever her stance was on "unknown subject of disagreement", because clearly she can't be right* if "everyone" sided with the other party.

I don't think anyone deserves the hate. I don't know what kind of hate has Rachel received, since I'm not active on SM, but I'm mostly responding to posts here and what is brought to my attention here and I see much love for Rachel, so if I'm more outspoken about Vanessa is because there is a lot of guesses, a lot of opinions ... firstly among the girls in the house ... then comes gossip outside of "the BN house" and ... we read something that suddenly transforms into a fact and characterization of an entitled, whiny, attention-seeking, loud and demanding, cold and b**** of a woman.

Sure, sometimes it's good to be prudent with the smoke ... and look out for the fire ... but sometimes the smoke is just that ... smoke. Luckily I've never been a smoker, but unfortunately there are times when I want to have fun with friends ... and I come home smelling like ashtray. It's the scent that irritates me, so sorry for my rumbling.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:34 pm

This is my opinion -- people have pet peeves about certain behaviors from people and when these people have been living together in close proximity - 6 weeks is about the boiling point particularly when they are each other's "competition" for a guy's attention. In this situation, some of V's behavior has rubbed people on the show and some off the show the wrong way.

V hasn't been shown fully and so all of this from the viewer's standpoint is generally based on very little footage and those glimpses might highlight people's pet peeves in the wrong way.  I would argue that the girls also haven't fully experienced V cos the environment might not bring out all of her very best attributes rather poking and invoking her negatives (all humans have negative attributes that make them difficult to deal with and spend time around and I won't be surprised if the bachworld environment brings out and highlights some ppl's negative attributes) and they might be dealing with behavior in the house from V who might be stoking the fire of their pet peeves as well.

For instance, the way I watch Vanessa is very much influenced by my own pet peeves:

I have a pet peeve when someone appears to be drawing attention to themselves in a way that comes across as them trying to 'show off' - a lot of this stuff is about tone of voice and delivery.

I saw a hint of that from V when she was screaming answers to the "this or that" game Nick was asking and when the women were first sitting in St Thomas and she went on a shpeal about the island and all that she knows about it. There are other hints trickled in here and there including how she seems to complain when other women get attention and she is made to compete for it.

I also have a pet peeve when watching someone on this show and they seem to think they deserve the world at every moment and that they are a very special snowflake.

I saw a hint of that from the tone of voice V had when she said she was shocked she didn't get the FIR, when she comes across as she expects things done a certain way - heard in her tone of voice...she also showed that when she seemed shocked again that Nick wasn't going to single her out and tell her he loves her cos she is special. She complains with an attitude that she's been soooo patient...that she doesn't waaaant to play the game...etc

I have no idea how she interacted with the women but I suspect that she might have rubbed people the wrong way esp if they were spending a lot of time with her. she may in Montreal be used to being in an environment where she's constantly being told how amazing, beautiful and incredible she is and she may be used to having people getting her expectations and reacting accordingly...I wouldn't be shocked if she never really had to "check" her behavior and I wouldn't be surprised if she comes across as too strong to the women.

None of these things will ever ever fully represent who she actually is nor does any of this suggest that the viewers OR EVEN the girls understand and apprecaite all the attributes of her personality. We only see what's on TV filtered through our own individual perspectives (whether positive or negative) and the women see what's filtered through this veryyy abnormal and strange experience and the limited time they had with her inperson/ then watching her on TV.

For this reason - what I'll say is - where there's smoke there's fire (this is always true for this show) and also none of the criticism about V whether from viewers like myself who aren't that into Vanessa or the girls in the house actually fully captures her and her attributes... I do believe every individual has beauty and positive qualities. We shall continue to learn more about her if she remains in the public eye post show so more to discover and to try to put very limited puzzle pieces together...

Last edited by emusha on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:34 pm

happygolucky wrote:It's also interesting that Vanessa, having "no friends" in the house had someone to talk to at all ... and to confide all those negative things she supposedly said about others. :dripdrip

Maybe she was talking in her sleep and the girls took notes so they could rehash them later on SM because that's one way to try to get more followers -- which is the main reason for going on this show if I am not mistaken...   Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 1f610

Honestly, I think I am going to be sick of most of these cliquish girls (okay I am already getting sick of them) by the time they get to go on BIP or whatever other
Bachelor--open-an-envelope event they appear at or blog they start Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
happygolucky wrote:It's also interesting that Vanessa, having "no friends" in the house had someone to talk to at all ... and to confide all those negative things she supposedly said about others. :dripdrip

Maybe she was talking in her sleep and the girls took notes so they could rehash them later on SM because that's one way to try to get more followers -- which is the main reason for going on this show if I am not mistaken...   Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 1f610

Honestly, I think I am going to be sick of most of these cliquish girls (okay I am already getting sick of them) by the time they get to go on BIP or whatever other
Bachelor--open-an-envelope event they appear at or blog they start Rolling Eyes

Maybe they heard her talking to a racoon, parrot, crab or some other animal TPTB had borrowed from the beach to keep Vanessa company since she had no friends laugh out loud laugh out loud

IMO most of these girls will do great on BIP. They'll fit perfectly with Jojo's frat boys IMO. Squad meets Garden rofl

All JMO.

Last edited by coolangel on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Awesome post, @emusha! I completely agree.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk