SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:42 pm

^ Yes and it's just like their relationship right now IMO. Hopefully it all works out for the both of them either way.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Agreed.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Yesterday Ben retweeted about having to watch a UCLA-Oregon game last night, so it's possible he stayed home/hung out with the guys while the girls were drinking wine and dancing silly.

Back in the Fall. Ben had mentioned he stayed home to watch a game while Lauren went to church on a Sunday night. They've obviously spent a lot of time doing their own things the past few weeks and we've speculated to death what that implies, but I get the impression at this point that they probably don't have a panic attack if the other chooses a different activity for the night. Choosing to do only what your partner is doing isn't healthy. As a fan, I want BenLo to be hanging out together but I see it as very normal to hang with those girls when she missed out on last weekend's opportunity to celebrate one of the girls bday. She should be hanging with Ben but not declining every invite elsewhere because of him, IMO.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:00 pm

I absolutely agree that each of them should do their own thing. I do think given what their past couple of months has been like for them, that perhaps they should focus more on being together, but that's their thing and their choice too. Maybe that's what they plan on doing within the next couple of months. Time will tell.

I'm not surprised that people noted, however, that they were together during the day while they were filming something, and then IMO she went out without Ben (or at least no proof of it from what I've seen on SM) to see friends. Again, that's their thing. Whatever works for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Newt Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:10 pm

The guy who was visible on both IG and Snap of Lauren was "allystrum's" boyfriend or husband (not sure but they're a couple)

Newt

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Luckily Ben and Lauren aren't asking for our advice. IMO. I'm going to trust them to make their own choices for their own relationship. Whatever they choose...I wish them the best. Smiley
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:20 pm

No, thankfully they're not asking for our advice since we don't know them, but thankfully, we're allowed to discuss their situation. 

Whatever works for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:33 pm

I still think it sounds exactly like Ben in the snap, so I'm assuming he was there. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:13 pm

Play nice folks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:15 pm

I must be straight outta Black Mirror because I legit could not care less what in the world happens to their relationship slash fake engagement (IMO) as long as I'm entertained by their high school drama laugh out loud Hope they drag this breakup out as long as possible personally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Seabear wrote:Luckily Ben and Lauren aren't asking for our advice. IMO. I'm going to trust them to make their own choices for their own relationship. Whatever they choose...I wish them the best. Smiley
JMO

Can't stress this enough :yes:
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Newt Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:43 pm

The "Scared to be lonely" song, Lauren's fave song at the moment. A song which some of us assume is the representation of B&L's current status. IMO, that's putting too much writing into it. The song is newly released and it's on top music charts. Per my observation, Lauren is trendy and enjoy listening to new songs. Maybe she just really like that song and that's the only reason why she's singing it. JMHO

Just watched a video for Lauren's b-day from Scarlett (Lauren's friend), it was posted on Scarlett's IG. Compilation of photos and videos. One of the photo was captured a week before Lauren's birthday. I think they're having a dinner after watching basketball. Ben was kissing Lauren on the forehead and they seem unaware that Scarlett was taking a pic.

Newt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+68
richmondrose
ElonM
mamahamme
cookielover12
Jolena