SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:29 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Am I the only one that finds "drunk Lauren" a bit cray cray? She really does a 180 when she's drinking. goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 3806527698
Completely laugh out loud I always envision her tanning while drinking by the pool laugh out loud Lauren is living her best life when she's drinking! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:I just know if my SO was out partying without me, and I get a snap where some next girl is using her face to move his before taking a drink from the same glass, the first question I'm gonna ask is, what were YOU doing that made that person feel comfortable enough to do that? Some people might not care, but if it was me? It's gonna be some problems, because I'm gonna have some questions, and you better have some answers.
I just don't think Ben is that type of man and pretty much doesn't care what the eff she's up to as long as his coddling needs are being met somewhere.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:03 pm

From what I saw, Lauren took a sip out of Lace's drink that she offered, then Chase came in of his own accord for a sip as well. Lauren got kind of a wtf look.**edited**

That being said, partying with Bach peeps is not my favorite look on Lauren (or anyone, really). But blaming her for Chase taking a sip of a drink after her is just like huh? Kinda like blaming the victim to me.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
maniluh wrote:just saw the snap of lauren partying with some bach people on IG. imo, if lauren and ben breaks up, i can see her having a rebound hook up with chase. laugh out loud
I think Lauren and Chase would like that  Hugesmile

https://instagram.com/p/BQq523_F_ti/

Btw, bad boy Chase for drinking from Lauren's glass (though really Lace's)! A bit intentionally flirty he was being... Or something? goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 3806527698

All IMO.

Is that Ben in the background? giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:10 pm

Tone it down, Lolo!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:11 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
maniluh wrote:just saw the snap of lauren partying with some bach people on IG. imo, if lauren and ben breaks up, i can see her having a rebound hook up with chase. laugh out loud
I think Lauren and Chase would like that  Hugesmile

Btw, bad boy Chase for drinking from Lauren's glass (though really Lace's)! A bit intentionally flirty he was being... Or something? goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 3806527698

All IMO.

Is that Ben in the background?  giggling
No, it's BOR and Duh, so much for not talking to each other...
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:14 pm

Ah, thanks. All I saw was dark hair and thought it was Ben. Some more time apart? Not good. Their relationship is a ticking time bomb, imho. Boom.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:14 pm

I'm not understanding where anyone is blaming Lauren about whatever Chase did. People are just commenting on her drinking/partying, imo. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:23 pm

blueblues wrote:So Chase does something (slightly) inappropriate towards Lauren IMO. Lauren does nothing. Yet she is criticized for not looking offended enough in the split second afterwards, or for just being there. I just find that a bit problematic.
JMO.

Missed this! Totally agree. Said better than myself. Smiley

@Cila51290 I was responding in a general sense to a few different posts that had the tone that Lauren did something wrong and/or Ben should be upset about that activity. Again, not every post (and not even most). But there were a few, and I just wanted to state my opinion on that, generally speaking. Smiley

ETA: I agree the excessive hang outs and drinking with Bach nation folks isn't a great look for a F1. These meet ups and drinking antics have increased quite significantly for Lauren in recent months. There used to be almost none of this from her. It's probably as simple as she's having issues in her relationship, so this is how she is dealing. As many people in their 20s do when a relationship is imploding. 

That being said, given Chase's recent dating history, I'm guessing Lauren is his "look." If she gets with Chase though, I'm done defending her. laugh out loud I just can't with Chase, Robby, Luke, any of them... haha.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I'm not understanding where anyone is blaming Lauren about whatever Chase did. People are just commenting on her drinking/partying, imo. JMO

word For me this has nothing to do with Chase.

Lately Lauren seems to be partying and drinking a lot...without Ben. Not that I think couples need to be together 24/7, it is in fact a deal breaker for me...I don't want to feel smothered by the other person...but, they have not been together much of late. When they are together, neither exactly looks over the moon. Now he is on a charity trip and she is getting sloshed with a whole bunch of other Bachelor/celebrity wannabes. Not a good look and not boding well for the state of their relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I think they'd both like that Hugesmile

Lauren is lit af (IMO). That drink share with Chase though. Girl ...

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 200w10
Source: http://giphy.com/

I know she didn't technically do anything but that is just not a good look IMO, especially when you're having problems with your man.

No need to worry about Lauren curled up in the fetal position, heartbroken and alone while Ben is serving others in Honduras. IMO.

To be fair, there's an IG of Ben surrounded by women in Honduras.  question Oh yeah - it was taken in a church and they are part of Hope and Humanity United.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Any idea where Lauren is? I haven't heard/seen anything from/about her since yesterday during the day, when she was hanging out with those group of girls.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+68
richmondrose
ElonM
mamahamme
cookielover12
Jolena