SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:00 am

My gut instinct: He will make it to final 6 and get cut. That will be if there are really other quality guys around. If not-whoa is Rachel. This is TPTB, let the games begin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:17 pm

I like Tino! Seems fun. Definitely will go far.

Plus I like his humor via his IG.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Yea thats a no from me. Looks wise, he reminds me way too much of Jojos guys. I hated her guys! Way too many feminine and frat boy types imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:49 pm

My expectations are quite low with respect to the casting and it is not necessarily the fault of tptb or Rachel. They can only cast people that apply or are interested in going on the show. Most people are more interested in getting famous and SM perks than looking for love coupled with them trying to weed out racists for Rachel. Casts like Rachel will become rarer as the season goes on... we are truly looking at the bottom of the barrel here IMO.

My hope is that there is atleast one viable candidate for Rachel and even better if it is her forever love.. she only needs one . Smiley
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:00 pm

On the bright side: This Alex guy has a job and I assume he has no problem dating a black woman. His bromance with Tino is hilarious. He looks better in motion IMO.

Bro > EVERYTHING! #interracialbromance #brolationshipgoals by @tinobordy

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Dessler wrote:On the bright side: This Alex guy has a job and I assume he has no problem dating a black woman. His bromance with Tino is hilarious. He looks better in motion IMO.

Bro > EVERYTHING! #interracialbromance #brolationshipgoals by @tinobordy

I agree with you Dessler and they have been friends for a while. As per Tino's IG they were shopping a day ago. Probably for the show.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:11 am

Eric's Facebook and IG (found on a different forum):
https://www.instagram.com/ebiggsway/
https://www.facebook.com/eric.bigger

He's a motivational speaker and fitness instructor and has written a book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:13 am

I wanna know what is Demario social media ! I like him a lot and think he will go far into the show 

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:48 am

@pvpr Thanks for bringing this over. What is the name of the forum, I'd like to give them credit. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:25 am

cmarci93 wrote:I wanna know what is Demario social media ! I like him a lot and think he will go far into the show 

Actually curious if anyone saw sparks between him and Rachel?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:58 am

emusha wrote:-snipped-
Actually curious if anyone saw sparks between him and Rachel?

Not really. But I'm going to reserve judgement on him/them because he was first out and was so nervous and Rachel was extra nervous because of being caught off guard. Guy #2 I didn't really care for but he gave a couple of great hugs and she melted into them IMO so another one I'll wait to see about. Guy #3 is basically super-douche he did a weird tongue thing after that stupid (IMO because I think Rachel enjoyed it) comment he made. Guy #4 though. Eric. His speaking voice is so attractive to me, and that little dance that happened naturally was really cute. He and her had the best M&G IMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:00 pm

I thought all 4 men and Rachel were good sports to be there. Certainly, a bit awkward, but kudos to the 5 of them! (IMO)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever