SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:22 am

^I'm curious why you think he didn't have a chance? He looks pretty cute to me and his IG looks fun and normal (I really like the pics of him and his family members in culturally traditional wear). (I know looks are subjective but just curious if it was that or some other reason I'm not seeing).

But boo, seems like there goes my last hope that Blake K is somehow still on the show sad I hope there's another Asian guy there or at least someone else I'm really initially into revealed later... (I like a couple others so far but not as much as I was into Blake K *sigh*).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:24 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:^I'm curious why you think he didn't have a chance? He looks pretty cute to me and his IG looks fun and normal (I really like the pics of him and his family members in culturally traditional wear). (I know looks are subjective but just curious if it was that or some other reason I'm not seeing).

But boo, seems like there goes my last hope that Blake K is somehow still on the show sad I hope there's another Asian guy there or at least someone else I'm really initially into revealed later... (I like a couple others so far but not as much as I was into Blake K *sigh*).

I'm saying he didn't have a chance bc he got eliminated night one also or why else would they be adding eachother already

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:42 am

cmarci93 wrote:

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Img_1434

Who's the guy in a white suit and the one with a red drink?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:50 pm

@cmarci93 Nice find! Do we know if that's his real name? I will create a thread for him with that name for now, and he gets two ** !!! yes

The guy with the drink is Kenny Lane sleuthed by @Carine !

Kenny Lane

I don't believe we know who the other two guys are. Someone CMIIW.

Mo Sehgal

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:18 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you ! and i think it is his real name

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:53 pm

Per Rob Mills on his EW podcast (around 10:50) one of the contestants' names is Lucas and he is a villain this season
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:01 pm

Lucas Yancey, formerly on Ex 'isle, must be villain that Mills spoke of.

https://twitter.com/JRonMelrose/status/844617241744162816

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3879242/resume?mode=desktop

IG/Twitter:  @yknotworld

Last edited by julychild on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Lucas is from ex-isle along With blake, tv show hopers.
Personal facebook
Facebook
Instagram

Meet  Lucas video
http://www.wetv.com/shows/ex-isle/videos/season-01/meet-lucas
fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Img_1512

Source

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Img_1529

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Img_1530

Last edited by cmarci93 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:13 pm

So it was not enough to have 1 cast person from this reality show, TPTB needed to have 2.
Yep, this season will definitely be different. (eye roll)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:14 pm

I actually like him , I can see why he can be be a villian. See you paradise Lucas Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So it was not enough to have 1 cast person from this reality show, TPTB needed to have 2.
Yep, this season will definitely be different. (eye roll)

Right , they are reality show hoppers, at least blake didn't stay on long

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:19 pm

What bothers me is most of the guys released thus far either by sleuthing, RS, media etc seem to have hit the trash pile already and these were considered "quality guys".
I say nothing can be determined until they are seen in the flesh. Good golly that guy looks like another Luke Pell. Was he cloned or something??

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever