SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:55 am

julychild wrote:This one has an unhealthy obsession with shoes...

Kenneth Moreland (31)

https://www.facebook.com/diggy0383
https://www.instagram.com/diggy0383/
https://twitter.com/diggy0383

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 16789509_620019058194586_5526437009352032256_n
Rachel... Diggy's comin for ya!!! Wishing @diggy0383 all the best on his journey. you'll crush it! #BachNation @bacheloretteabc
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRmXc9DAoxz/

Donnie‏
@chi_citygrl

Good luck to my buddy @diggy0383 on his journey to the Bachelorette. I honestly cannot wait to make fun of you.

Good find ! Cool guessing another guy from chitown ! 

I like how friends of these guys don't care not to post anything

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:01 am

Okay I like this Kenneth guy, he seems really nice and friendly with everyone and likes sports 

Look at this ! He's buying shoes for a homeless guy in Chicago, usually people in Chicago don care about the homeless people but this guy actually cares.

Source his IG
fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Img_1424
fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Img_1425

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:04 am

At first, I thought Kenneth was the man being featured opening the shoe boxes.
That is a kind offer. fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:15 am

Thanks @julychild! yes Here's his thread.

Kenneth Moreland thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:29 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Here is a picture mike posted , the tall black guy facing his back at the camera looks like rachel will like him IMO

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Img_1423

Interesting cast so far quite a few african american.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:34 pm

Looking at the guys we've got so far and the info we have on them currently, it seems like they definitely casted specifically for Rachel. Guess she wasn't just up her own azz thinking they would ...

fitfam - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Kandis10
https://images.google.ca

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:38 pm

@reneem I love your gif of the RHW, and agree they cast specially for her.

Last edited by reason on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Hopefully that will be so. The last few seasons, IMO, have had a crappy cast pool. SO it's time for some quality.
But IMO
It remains to be seen. If a white woman is the lead and 25 out of 30 men are white does that mean they are quality men because they are white?
The same logic works for me in this instance. Because they are diverse is great, but does not guarantee quality.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:40 pm

That could also be true @Kash, we have to wait and see how they conduct them self during this process.

Last edited by reason on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Hopefully that will be so.  The last few seasons, IMO, have had a crappy cast pool. SO it's time for some quality.
But IMO
It remains to be seen. If a white woman is the lead and 25 out of 30 men are white does that mean they are quality men because they are white?
The same logic works for me in this instance. Because they are diverse is great, but does not guarantee quality.

I don't mean because they're black. I mean because so far they all have qualities that she's said she's looking for. Including the non-black ones.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:46 pm

I hope she gets a good cast because I am tired of seeing the fools that the show tends to focus on for the majority of the season.
But that is probably a psychotic expectation with this show.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:54 pm

I think it's going to be very interesting to see the cast this time around because it appears that whatever might be the case, the casting team has at least got out of their comfort zone to get diversity which means they haven't dipped back into the talent pool(s) they've made use of over the 21 seasons. they've had to be differently creative this time around

IMHO this means that the casting team had to press a refresh button in the same way maybe since Jason's season when the casting team had to look for women who would be interested in a relationship with a single dad...imo I think Nick wasn't really an archetype for a bachelor either but that's besides the point imho....

but still it will be quite interesting to see how well the casting team did and hopefully it will bring some fresh energy to the show and also hopefully the men are some quality men ...it has been a different dynamic with the "token POC" on the show regardless so there will be a different vibe this time round whatever the case may be imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever