SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 18 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:10 am

Watched the Epi 8 recap of afterbuzz TV this morning and Kristina Zias (knows a producer from the show) relayed a conversation she had with this producer.  Producer asked, "Guess when we knew that Rachel was going to be the next Bachelorette? It was before we knew Nick was going to be the Bachelor."

Speaks to Rachel's charisma, I believe.  I am also starting to believe all those in this forum who are saying that Nick was picked for the Bachelor so that Rachel can become the Bachelorette. 

Afterbuzz Recap Link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:29 am

For many, many seasons the show has worked with casting and storyboarding for the future season while the current season is filming.
Years ago, a sleuther came across a bulletin board with index cards etc on it outlining the next season storyboard and shared that with several other members.
That is almost always why you get that certain edit for the F3.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:36 am

Kasha, I believe that is plausible and have always believed that scenario, but I always thought the next lead or lead potentials is/are sketched out during the show. E.g. if so and so is the next lead their story line will be....

I couldn't fathom selecting a certain lead to promote the next one, until I heard this.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:15 pm

There was a viewing party for Rachel in Dallas last night. I thought she looked cute.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:16 pm

She looks so cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:32 pm

The guy she is with is super cute as well... he should apply Smiley
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:39 pm

I thought the edit did a good job of further revealing what a good match for Rachel looks like.
Religious practitioner open to conversion or at least participation.
Embrace Rachel's cultural background.
Understanding that there will likely be encounters with judgemental people in terms of inter-racial relationships (I see this as even more a reality when there are children who, poor little ones, are sometimes bullied).
Respectful
Interpret Rachel's version of fun as their own.

I agree that Rachel has been the Bette in training and don't mind one bit giggling   I've always felt the show was somewhat transparent in this regard however this season even more so.
I look forward to seeing what kind of guys make her top 4.  IMO tptb will want her to succeed so there should be some quality guys cast for her to explore relationships with.  Of course, there will be duds as well  giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:15 pm

Well said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my truth teller.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:38 pm

She's so beautiful! Among all the other qualities that impress Nick, she honestly seemed surprised and grateful to be the bachelorette. Given that she hadn't watched the show before, I'm sure she came into it not having any expectations of becoming the next lead of the series. It speaks well of her character that producers saw her potential even before they cast the bachelor.

I do hope the producers respect her enough to give her quality guys. I know all 25-30 of them can't be solid matches for her, as they have a show to produce. But I'm hoping they don't go the unReal route and cast someone who they know is racist just to stir up some unnecessary drama. I don't have much faith in TPTB, but I'm going to (naively) wish for an open-minded and progressive cast.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you speak my mind about the racist stir up.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:01 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:20 pm

I 100 percent believe that she is looking to find love. I usually like Bachelorette better than Bachelor so excited for her season.

I hope they bring in quality guys for her sake and my own!! This darn show brought Des her Chris and Ashley her JP ...my two favorite seasons of the franchise....so they better try hard to find Rachel's soul mate, too.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite