SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:55 pm

You can start sleuthing any time you want.  No need to wait until after she's named.  There's already a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread in the 'Ette 13 threads.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:58 pm

OnePromise wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with you that they want to draw viewers to get to know her now. I think that it has been Rachel all along. I think Nick knew it. I think the producers knew it. I think Raven knew it. Heck, I think many of the posters here "knew" it.

:yes:

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:You can start sleuthing any time you want.  No need to wait until after she's named.  There's already a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread in the 'Ette 13 threads.

Great! I wish I was better at sleuthing that type of stuff. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:09 pm

For the first time, I'm actually going to believe what Mills said (the weekly podcast) and say that they had Rachel locked as the next lead from the get go. They knew what they had in her, aside from the diversity thing, more importantly they saw the phenomenal person that she is and were all over it.

I'm sure not everyone will agree, but this girl is outstanding. It's not to be taken lightly that such an intelligent, beautiful and accomplished woman was genuinely well-liked by all the other girls. It's sad to admit, but more often than not, girls like Rachel raise feelings of insecurity and irrational dislike in her peers. By effortlessly being herself, and never acting like she has something to prove (genuine confidence, in my books), they never saw her as more than "Rachel" and I've loved every second of following her. I've also seen her fun side and hopefully we'll get to see more of it on her season.

I don't even care about how being the Bachelorette would affect her job/career or life as a whole. The way I see it, that's her business, and she will be the only one to know what's best for her life.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:26 pm

julychild wrote:For the first time, I'm actually going to believe what Mills said (the weekly podcast) and say that they had Rachel locked as the next lead from the get go. They knew what they had in her, aside from the diversity thing, more importantly they saw the phenomenal person that she is and were all over it.

I'm sure not everyone will agree, but this girl is outstanding. It's not to be taken lightly that such an intelligent, beautiful and accomplished woman was genuinely well-liked by all the other girls. It's sad to admit, but more often than not, girls like Rachel raise feelings of insecurity and irrational dislike in her peers. By effortlessly being herself, and never acting like she has something to prove (genuine confidence, in my books), they never saw her as more than "Rachel" and I've loved every second of following her. I've also seen her fun side and hopefully we'll get to see more of it on her season.

I don't even care about how being the Bachelorette would affect her job/career or life as a whole. The way I see it, that's her business, and she will be the only one to know what's best for her life.
Maybe this is why we really didn't get scenes like we typically do that would draw us to anyone else that had a chance for bachelorette. I'm beginning to think that Nick zeroed in on Vanessa and TPTB were not happy he was cruising through. Where's the heart wrenching decisions he has to make? It worked like a charm in Ep. 6. I haven't seen a cast so likeable in a long time and they totally screwed me in getting to know them. Even their next bachelorette had to fight for screen time. I'm over it. I really am. How in the world we've gotten marriages and babies I'll never know. Kasha, if you're reading this, I see now see how amazed you have been that it actually works out. There have been true professionals before as leads. I hope they find a different formula to ensure Rachel gets all she wants out of her journey and it was worth it because shilling isn't her thing.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:32 pm

I can't imagine the pressure. I feel bad for her.

I'm excited but nervous. I do not trust TPTB.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:I can't imagine the pressure. I feel bad for her.

Me either. I pray they land a Vanessa, JP or Chris for her. I say Vanessa because that's exactly what Nick wanted whether it works out in the end or not.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:I can't imagine the pressure. I feel bad for her.

I Know!!!!!!!...but somebody has to be the one to break the chain. As I said in another thread, thank God it's Rachel.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Not trying to stereotype here but I do think her background in law will help her as a public speaker/in interviews and that will be an asset as a lead.
The sooner she can begin doing interviews, the sooner the public can get to know more about her than the show edit timeframe allows.

I also think an announcement this early allows more time for both Nick's love story and time for viewers, as others have said, to focus in on and appreciate what Rachel will bring to the role as next lead. Viewer mindset will have 2 postive parallel reasons for watching.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:50 pm

Great for Rachel! Rachel, if you are reading this, pay extra attention to your contract. Be aware of TPTB is NOT your friend!! Please don't post kissy face on sm. Please don't wear rompers. Thank you!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:51 pm

I don't understand why they announced rachel being Bette this early ? She doesn't get eliminated till hometown dates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:54 pm

^^^ She hasn't been official announced... that is what everyone is speculating and RS says JK will announce tonight as the "historic" announcement.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite