SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 54 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:42 pm

Hopefully your friends aren't running back to your boyfriend with info though laugh out loud.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Hopefully they aren't dating him too. Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:54 pm

Carine wrote:Jasmine and Alexis had an interview with Extratv and they talked about Rachel, they were gushing but they also talked how there is lawyer Rachel and fireball Rachel and how they prefer fireball Rachel and don't like lawyer Rachel. They said she needs a guy that's fun, communicates well and able to put her in her place and bring fireball Rachel out.

Also another Josh mention, what's up with that? Asking if they would be interested they also said he was goodlooking but no and Alexis added she likes Amanda so no.

I think Rachel's lawyer trait of questioning is good in a lead but only up to a point. Lawyers need to pick apart the logic of others and use minute detail to flip the odds in their favor. IMO that is a great work skill for a lawyer but as Bette she will need to turn that off with her fav guys.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Josh loves putting women in their place....not sure if he could bring the fireball out in Rachel though? Does she like pizza and moaning?? 🍕 laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:56 pm

And excessive salivation dripping on her. Just saying. I hear some gals like that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:14 pm

I dont think Rachel would like that. No where is it imply she wants him on her show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Yeah, I don't think Nick wanted Liz on his either.
That's the thing with this tricky show. The lead doesn't necessarily get what they want.
Not that BOR will be back.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank god she decided not to answer that last question. Her interview is just another reason I think she's the real F2. They both (olivia + rachel) alluded to the fact that after i'm guessing she professes her love, the way he acts is if he reciprocates. I'm not saying he did but I think he definitely had stronger feelings for Rachel than Raven, and bc he knew it was Vanessa, he decided not to put her through a FRC. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:50 am

ReneeM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank god she decided not to answer that last question. Her interview is just another reason I think she's the real F2. They both (olivia + rachel) alluded to the fact that after i'm guessing she professes her love, the way he acts is if he reciprocates. I'm not saying he did but I think he definitely had stronger feelings for Rachel than Raven, and bc he knew it was Vanessa, he decided not to put her through a FRC. All JMO.
Oh, I think TPTB helped her decide not to answer that question just like I think TPTB will help her realize an immediate"Bye, see ya later" might not be in her best interest, either.

Rachel's journey totally depends, IMO on the dynamic of the group of guys cast and how that plays out for 9-10 weeks. While it's about her now, that tide changes quickly. Very.

Rachel's great but Rachel the lawyer won't do her any favors, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:26 am

Very nice interview! yes

I also found it interesting that her family had reservations about the Bachelor, but saw how she was portrayed on the show and that's her real self so they were happy about the 'Ette gig. I guess TPTB did well building that vote of confidence coming into the 'Ette.

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:47 am

ReneeM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank god she decided not to answer that last question. Her interview is just another reason I think she's the real F2. They both (olivia + rachel) alluded to the fact that after i'm guessing she professes her love, the way he acts is if he reciprocates. I'm not saying he did but I think he definitely had stronger feelings for Rachel than Raven, and bc he knew it was Vanessa, he decided not to put her through a FRC. All JMO.

Nick just said "I love you Corinne" as he he hugged her and kissed her head while saying goodbye. Not sure what has to happen to top that in his goodbye to Rachel.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:24 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Oh, I think TPTB helped her decide not to answer that question just like I think TPTB will help her realize an immediate"Bye, see ya later" might not be in her best interest, either.

Rachel's journey totally depends, IMO on the dynamic of the group of guys cast and how that plays out for 9-10 weeks. While it's about her now, that tide changes quickly. Very.

Rachel's great but Rachel the lawyer won't do her any favors, IMO.

I think she was just trying to be funny with the whole "Bye" part lool..
I agree about the guys, reminds me of Bachelorette Australia, Georgia really had some nice guys really enjoyed their dynamic together and with Georgia, of course they will throw in some for "entertainment" but hoping for some decent guys for Rachel.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite