SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:18 am

coolangel wrote:Very nice interview!  yes

I also found it interesting that her family had reservations about the Bachelor, but saw how she was portrayed on the show and that's her real self so they were happy about the 'Ette gig. I guess TPTB did well building that vote of confidence coming into the 'Ette.  

JMO.

Silly people. Clearly they don't know how this show works. They build you up to be the lead until they have you where they want you and then they lower the hammer on your season. I would put money on the fact that they won't be so happy after they see her season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

loveyou - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Dessler Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:22 am

I think she is just paraphrasing about her family, she cannot say that they are not supportive or what they really think. Her sister said that they don't want her to be the bachelorette but she is 31 and it is her decision and all they can be is supportive.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:18 am

Sprite wrote:
coolangel wrote:Very nice interview!  yes

I also found it interesting that her family had reservations about the Bachelor, but saw how she was portrayed on the show and that's her real self so they were happy about the 'Ette gig. I guess TPTB did well building that vote of confidence coming into the 'Ette.  

JMO.

Silly people. Clearly they don't know how this show works. They build you up to be the lead until they have you where they want you and then they lower the hammer on your season. I would put money on the fact that they won't be so happy after they see her season.

I have to agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I really don't get it. Lawyers and the like will make sure to do their homework and research before entering a court but somehow just just think that all will be well when she is the lead because of how she was portrayed as a contestant? What a mess this will end up being, IMO, if Rachel or her family are deluded enough to think being the Bette the same as what she experienced when she was a contestant. SMH no no

This show has become nothing but auditions for BIP contestants and the next lead/Bachelor IMO and the lovestory or finding "the one" is the least of TPTB's concerns, IMO. It will be the same type of guys seeking SM fame as JoJo's season if not worse, IMO. Sure, hopefully there is at least "one" for Rachel, but the odds are not in her favor at all IMO - history making season or not.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:40 am

I think there's gonna be a Bentley and Brooks type of guy. Rachel will be all over them and they will leave. I'm thinking of possible storyboards for her. I see that one and possibly the one of her having a hard time opening up.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:50 am

It might be another positive experience for her, who knows. Just as they can bring someone down, they can also prop someone up. I personally think they will do their usual tricks and surprises but the drama will mostly come from the cast.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:51 am

Her season won't be different from any other bachelorette, they will have their storylines and she will responsible for her actions/decisions. Jojo was portrayed as herself, same with Kaitlyn and Andi JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:25 pm

bleuberry wrote:It might be another positive experience for her, who knows. Just as they can bring someone down, they can also prop someone up. I personally think they will do their usual tricks and surprises but the drama will mostly come from the cast.

Overall, in the end, she might view it as positive, but not before they have stressed her to the max. The cast does usually bring the drama, but it also depends on how she handles it and frankly, I am beginning to wonder about that. The whole Vanessa shtick in the house and the negativity post show is making it seem as if she is great when things are going her way, but not as good when the pressure is on and let's face it, tptb will make sure there is lots of stress and pressure to try to get a rise out of her. And for the record, pressure in the court room is very different than what producers are about to throw at her. She is prepared going into court, but they will make sure that she isn't expecting stuff during filming.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it will be different than been in a house with all girls. I dont think boys gossip that much or go behind each others back like girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
bleuberry wrote:It might be another positive experience for her, who knows. Just as they can bring someone down, they can also prop someone up. I personally think they will do their usual tricks and surprises but the drama will mostly come from the cast.

Overall, in the end, she might view it as positive, but not before they have stressed her to the max. The cast does usually bring the drama, but it also depends on how she handles it and frankly, I am beginning to wonder about that. The whole Vanessa shtick in the house and the negativity post show is making it seem as if she is great when things are going her way, but not as good when the pressure is on and let's face it, tptb will make sure there is lots of stress and pressure to try to get a rise out of her. And for the record, pressure in the court room is very different than what producers are about to throw at her. She is prepared going into court, but they will make sure that she isn't expecting stuff during filming.

I disagree with the bolded statement. First of all, She is a trial attorney and she is under pressure more than half of the time and things don't always go your way in court, prepared or not.

Secondly, I have tried not to comment on the V/R situation because I feel like can see both their point of view. We have seen Rachel tell Sarah "I hate girl chats", Taylor confirmed that when there was drama in the house, Rachel will literally walk away. From what was reported, Rachel and Vanessa were actually having a decent conversation and stating their point of views until Vanessa mentioned that she talked about Rachel to Nick and she got really mad which is understandable.
I don't care if I like you or not but if you go discussing/badmouthing other contestants to the lead is unacceptable IMO. Talk to the person first before going to the lead.

In conclusion, I don't think Rachel felt under pressure with whatever happened with Vanessa, she was vibrant self after the fight as we saw in the episode in Bimini.

Last edited by Dessler on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I second that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:51 pm

Dessler wrote: I disagree with the bolded statement. First of all, She is a trial attorney and she is under pressure more than half of the time and things don't always go your way in court.

Secondly, I have tried not to comment on the V/R situation because I feel like can see both their point of view. We have seen Rachel tell Sarah "I hate girl chats", Taylor confirmed that when there was drama in the house, Rachel will literally walk away. From what was reported, Rachel and Vanessa were actually having a decent conversation and stating their point of views until Vanessa mentioned that she talked about Rachel to Nick and she got really mad which is understandable.
I don't care if I like you or not but if you go discussing/badmouthing other contestants to the lead is unacceptable IMO. Talk to the person first before going to the lead.

In conclusion, I don't think Rachel felt under pressure with whatever happened with Vanessa, she was vibrant self after the fight as we saw in the episode in Bimini.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:51 pm

^^^ I already wrote that being a trial attorney is not the same as being the bette. Apples and oranges. A whole different set of pressures that you can't prepare for.

Unfortunately for Rachel, she will not be allowed to "just walk away" during filming. Producers will want it on film. Sorry, you are the bette. And I don't care if she liked V or not. She is now the bette, smile and if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. The repeated "I don't like" her was months post show. Not a good look. Tptb will take advantage of that kind of attitude and it could come back to bite her in the a**.

As I wrote before, she is on a high right now with everyone kissing her a** and telling her how wonderful she is. She has nowhere to go but down because filming will not be as wonderful.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite