SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:42 am

The one thing I found interesting in this episode is that with them spoiling Rachel's not being F1 so early, I thought for sure they would have really sold him and Raven but wow am I still not seeing anything between those two. It really will be weird and interesting to hear the reasoning when she is F2 over Rachel.

Speaking of Rachel, if this was years ago where I didn't read spoilers and didn't really get this show yet so I always fell for the editing, I would totally believe she was F1 after the HTD. It was all so seamless and seemingly perfect. Nick articulated exactly what attracted him to her to her family while he was awkward and stumbling answering that same question about Vanessa to her family and there was the lingering look when he was leaving and it was perfect.

But even if I wasn't spoiled, because I now am wiser to the edit, I would see it for the smokescreen it is. Don't get me wrong, I do think Nick really liked Rachel and it probably was easy with her and they gelled well but I feel like this is the classic case of loving someone but not being in love with them. Seeing Nick's reaction about Rachel's father, I just cannot help feeling like with Rachel it's a case of him being more impressed by the person she is rather than romantic feelings for her. Like he said about her being exactly the type of person he'd want in a wife - basically she ticks off all the checklist. But relationships and love aren't always that simple and specific.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:44 am

I really like Vanessa, but she seems a bit naive about the process. Of course Nick is going to have feelings for the other girls left. She got upset when he didn't give her an ILY on her last one on one, and is upset when he asked for blessings from the other families.

Either Nick has already told her she's the one, or she has a high opinion of herself. Nick did say that when he says ILY, he's going to be sure he only says it to one of them. So, I don't think he's told her anything at this point, but maybe their interaction is what she's going on.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:44 am

I still can't believe she's F3. Unless they knew well in advance but why not keep her F2 and pull a JoJo. I don't get it.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:44 am

sosleepy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva yup IA distance shouldn't be a problem. Love trust, everything else is manageable IMHO.
 I actually thought the fact they brought this up so soon shows that everyone involved realizes how serious it is with these two. They were all thinking beyond the show and what this really means. 

RS's sticking point with these two has always been Nick will never move out of LA and Vanessa isn't moving either. And now the show has also highlited this conflict. By discussing this conflict on camera as an obstacle, my guess is this conflict has already been resolved. Honestly, I think Nick will move for her. If not Montreal, I really think they will meet halfway and compromise "in Nick's favorite city" (seemed intentional to keep that in) NYC.

My feeling having lived it is maybe, maybe not. On a good day maybe it isn't an issue. On a bad, maybe it is. That's life. Every couple has issues. If they have strength as a couple they can work it out. Couples go through illness, death etc and can still come out the better for it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:45 am

sosleepy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva yup IA distance shouldn't be a problem. Love trust, everything else is manageable IMHO.
 I actually thought the fact they brought this up so soon shows that everyone involved realizes how serious it is with these two. They were all thinking beyond the show and what this really means. 

RS's sticking point with these two has always been Nick will never move out of LA and Vanessa isn't moving either. And now the show has also highlited this conflict. By discussing this conflict on camera as an obstacle, my guess is this conflict has already been resolved. Honestly, I think Nick will move for her. If not Montreal, I really think they will meet halfway and compromise "in Nick's favorite city" (seemed intentional to keep that in) NYC.

I agree. I think that Nick is in NYC right now. Maybe planning their move?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:45 am

Favourite city stuck out like a sore thumb.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:46 am

Waiting for it all night and she didn't disappoint. Andi coming to Nicks door like a hit man. "Hello Nick..." Too funny.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:46 am

Lara wrote:There's a difference between being confident and entitled, IMO. People like Lauren, JP, and Emily M...all early front runners, who knew they had it in the bag, were very confident, but never entitled, IMO.

And, all this "we're leading up to having the convo about where we're going to live" makes me think RS was right and moving is one of the big issues with them right now, as I don't see her wanting to move, IMO.

Then that's on Vanessa especially if she accepted a proposal since this is something that was clearly brought up by HTDs.

If it bothered her so much that she would have to possibly move then she shouldn't accept a proposal - being "real" and all.

Then again, in one of her interviews that has been posted already she has stated she would be willing to move from Montreal.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I still can't believe she's F3. Unless they knew well in advance but why not keep her F2 and pull a JoJo. I don't get it.

I think they did it so as to get more good quality guys to apply and with them watching the show they will see the family and make a final decision on applying. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:48 am

Vanessa already said she would move.

ETA: oops @AllAboutLove jinx

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:49 am

I think saying it and actually doing it are two very different things. For me, it's the same thing with Raven. She said she'll move too, but I don't see it. I actually think they should do long-distance, like Jason/Molly did because that gives you a chance to get to know each other without external pressure and all the difficulties of moving and finding a new job. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Favourite city stuck out like a sore thumb.

I am now wondering if he has a place there already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 58 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
Muslady
locoforbach
Litta123
Dessler
happygolucky